by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Long time no see (For Sleeperagent)

2 posters

Go down

Long time no see (For Sleeperagent) Empty Long time no see (For Sleeperagent)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:35 pm

One bright Saturday afternoon with clear skies and pleasant weather, young Ryo Kamiya was not attempting to flirt and woo the ladies and guys in the park, where one would expect the young horny Tension star to be, but instead in the Tension gym, getting a sweat going as he used a bench press, lifting as much weight as his lithe body could safely handle for several reps. Admittedly it wasn't much weight, but he wasn't a weakling either. Lately, the teen had been starting to feel a little...undersized in his matches, and was hoping that bulking up a little and building some more muscle help him out in the ring.

Luckily with such a nice day out, the gym wasn't very packed, and so he was able to get a decent workout in for once without being distracted by a fan or a wrestler, or yet another AFW producer or staff member confronting him for sleeping with their wife or daughter or son or, on one memorable occasion, mother and father at the same time, allowing him a peaceful and easy workout.

Back to top Go down

Long time no see (For Sleeperagent) Empty Re: Long time no see (For Sleeperagent)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:25 am

Dave Blake had a more than eventful return. He snuck into a match for the first time in YEARS and managed to walk away with his 24/7 Championship. A title he NEVER lost, and was back where it belonged. Firmly around the waste of David Blake. Nothing he did was illegal per se, so there was nothing THAT nefarious about his actions.

With a smile, he pushed open the door to the gym, his brown eyes resting on a face he hadn't seen in a good while. Taking his time, he sauntered by, reaching out to ruffle Ryo's hair, "Well Well Well.....look who I found~" he greeted with a chuckle, "Been a long time handsome~"

Long time no see (For Sleeperagent) WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Long time no see (For Sleeperagent) Empty Re: Long time no see (For Sleeperagent)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:24 pm

Ryo had been focusing on his weights, when he heard a familiar voice, as a hand ruffled his hair. Resting his weights down properly, he sat up and turned around seeing...

"Dave!"

Excited to see his old buddy, Ryo hopped off the weight bench, running to give the man a hug. "I heard you finally came back, how you been buddy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:01 am

Dave chuckled, bracing himself to catch Ryo in his mid air tackle hug. The impact made him stumble for sure, but he managed to keep himself from falling over as he gave him a squeeze, "Hey there.... see you haven't lost that energy in all the time I was gone. How long has it been? 2 years?" he mused, tapping his chin.

His hair had grown out a bit longer for sure, and there was a bit more definition in his muscles. He wasn't bigger, so to speak, but it was clear he hadn't been slouching in his time away from AFW

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:33 am

"Yeah man! It's been forever! Where'd you go? Vanish without a trace, no phone call, no text, no sleepovers, I missed you buddy!" Ryo replied, though in a cheerful tone, happy to see his friend again, letting out an appreciative whistle as he took in the mans improved form and definition.

"I see wherever you went, you picked up some good workouts...and I hear you recently picked up some new jewelry as well, if you catch my drift." He said with a smirk, no doubt referring to Dave's newly won 24/7 title.

"So, what's new, catch me up!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 11, 2022 2:50 am

Dave gave a small roll of his eyes, "Oh you know. Couple fight clubs...some I seriously doubt were legal. Seriously the STATE of those rings... But I managed to snag a couple trainers and put myself to work." he chuckled. It was true his body had SLIGHTLY more muscle definition, but he was still recognizable as Dave Blake! He couldn't lose that boyish charm that endeared him to the fans.

He did sag his shoulders a bit, "Yeah about that...I'm sorry man. Just didn't leave this place on the best of terms so I needed time alone to think." he sighed, but the comment on his jewelry made him blink, before glancing down at the 24/7 Championship. He gave a small huff of pride, crossing his arms, "Well I never lost it! Seemed only fair I got it back!"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:52 am

Ryo nodded, clapping his friend on the back in congratulations for his success.

"Well I'm proud of you. You got back what was always yours, I'm really happy for you buddy. Listen, why don't we go out and get some dinner and we can catch up on what we've both been up too while you've been gone."

He said, putting an arm around Dave's shoulders and starting to lead them out of the gym...before pausing.

"Oh and uh...how about you and me have a match next week? A little something fun between two old friends, maybe with that shiny trophy on the line?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down