Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:39 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:17 pm

» Penny's 1st training match! vs ????
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:00 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs Kaylee Shay - Strike Out
by M.Hydra Yesterday at 2:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Touka Akan

Go down

Touka Akan Empty Touka Akan

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:13 am

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Purple
Height: 5'10
Weight: 165
Alignment: Face
Entrance theme:
Main Attire:
Spoiler:

Fighting Style: Touka takes a slow and steady approach to wrestling rarely taking the initiative and instead working on countering until she gets a good feel for the opponent. From there on she works on limbs to create an opening while also resorting to smothering an opponent on occasion, and throwing strikes to wear them down in between. She also tends to get fired up as time goes on which makes her less hesitant to strike

Signature moves:
Banzai drop: Touka takes her opponent to the corner and gets on the middle rope before dropping down on top of them.

Torture Rack: Touka pulls her opponent apart in a Torture Rack Submission hold.
Finishing moves:

Touka-nator: Touka pulls her opponent up and hits them with a Dominator

A Mothers Love: Touka pulls the opponent up and traps there head in her breasts before squeezing them in a tight bearhug.

Preferred matches: Still trying to find the answer to that.

History:
Touka is the mother of 3 and a proud daughter of her famous mother Ayane Yamamoto. Her life was surrounded by wrestling, her brothers were wrestlers as well and even her soon to be husband was a wrestler but despite all signs of being good, Touka never took to wrestling in her youth despite training alongside her family and a promising start in the dojo's she trained in. It wasn't something she saw herself doing long term and once she became a mother at a young age she was content being just that, working close by instead of traveling all around and fighting all the time. As it happened her eldest daughter had the same itch as the rest of her family as well as her son and youngest daughter. Before long all 3 were joining the wrestling world as well leaving Touka behind but filled with love.

It was this that finally triggered a bigger curiosity in wrestling. While she was past her prime years she knew that she could still get a few good years in while she had them, plus she always stayed in shape and was no stranger to a fight. Touka found herself training once again and working local circuits to improve and make a slight name for herself, while she wasn't well known herself the reputation of her family got her gigs and she proved skilled enough to be worth the small investment until she got a contract with AFW, where her eldest and niece were working. She couldn't turn down the chance to have one little chance at big time glory and see just what she could have accomplished in another life.

Personality: Touka is a friendly person, even when you push her competitive buttons she tends not to hold grudges unless you go out of your way to antagonize her, years of dealing with people having helped that along. She also tends to start off matches shaky and nervous before slowly getting more heated and into it, acting more like an actual wrestler. Though one thing that is a sure fire way to anger her is to bring harm to any of her children or badmouth them, she raised them from little babies to full grown adults and she wont tolerate any badmouthing on them, regardless of how deserved one may think it is to do so. She also has an eagerness to help others if she can even if she can come off as pushy or nosy in trying to help someone.

Other Facts:

- A nice cup of tea in the morning or afternoon
- Her babies
- The Beach
- Seeing opponents struggle in holds she put them in
- Helping others

Dislikes:
- Badmouthing her kids
- Being humiliated
- Rainy days
- Egotists

Friends: