Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yuki Oringang

Go down

Yuki Oringang Empty Yuki Oringang

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:06 pm

Name: Yuki Oringang
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color:Brown
Height: 4'11
Weight: 101 lbs
Yuki:

Entrance music:
Alignment: Face jobber
Nationality: Japanese
Fighting Style: She rarely fights back.
Finishing move/s:
Running away: Yuki will try to exit the ring and run away from the match (In hopes that her opponent will catch her)
Playing dead: Yuki will go limp and pretend she has fallen unconscious (In hopes that her opponent doesn't mind ragdolling.)

Personality: Yuki is a very sweet girl. She is shy and timid but has a dark secret that lead her straight to AFW.

History: Yuki lived a normal life. A happy family, a happy home. She got good grades and went to college and did well. Before College, Yuki was a shy and timid girl who didn't get out much as she was focused mainly on her studies and helping around the house, but once she got to college, her roommate helped her branch out more, but not in the usual way. When she first arrived at her dorm room, she took one look at the walls and noticed what her roommate was into. There were posters and pictures all over of female wrestlers. Yuki had never been exposed to this type of thing before but she decided to go with it, unpacking her bags and getting her side of the dorm room ready. Later that day, her roommate finally returned. She was much taller then Yuki, standing at 6'4 and weighing 185 lbs. At first Yuki was quite intimidated but they introduced themselves to each other and seemed to click right away. That night, her roommate was watching AFW on the dorm room TV. Yuki couldn't help but watch as well. This match in particular seemed to be an extremely one sided match, one much larger and curvier girl was completely dominating some poor cute girl who looked like she had no business being in the ring. Yuki was surprised to say that this slightly turned her on. She looked at her roommate and back to the TV, looking back and forth. "Have you ever wrestled?" Yuki would ask nervously. Her roommate would nod. "Yes, I'm in an all female league, but my goal is to make it to AFW and have more matches like this!" she would say, pointing at the TV. Yuki was quiet for a moment before moving closer to her on the couch. "I... I think I want to try it too..." She would say in a timid voice. "Oh Really?..." Her roommate would say with a fascinated lok on her face. "I can take you to the ring if you want!" She would say excitedly. Yuki would nod. "Alright... I wanna see the rest of this match and then we'll head out." Her roommate would say, putting an arm around Yuki's shoulders and pulling her closer. Yuki and her roommate watched the remainder of the match, which seemed much longer then necessary but Yuki wasn't complaining. She felt excitement from watching this match. Something in her was being created. She wished she was in the ring, getting dominated. The match would finally end and Yuki's roommate would grab her hand, pulling her up and dragging her out the door, grabbing a duffle bag on the way out. Yuki's roommate brought her to the gym where they ring was located. She opened the duffle bag and tossed Yuki a one piece swimsuit, one that she had stolen from a girl she had squashed in a previous match. Yuki would put in on with no questions asked. She would watch as her roommate stripped right in front of her to put on her own attire. She was beautiful. Yuki's eyes widened and her mouth watered as she unconsciously oggled at her. Her roommate would giggle and continue to get dressed before reaching out and grabbing Yuki by the hair and gently pulling her into the ring. "So what should we do Yuki?" Her roommate asked. Yuki blushed thinking about how odd or silly she may sound but she would say it anyways. "Um... Could you... Dom...Dominate me?" Yuki would say nervously. Her roommate seemed unfazed and nodded. From there, Yuki's roommate put Yuki in every submission hold, slammed her all around the ring, humiliated and dominated her for nearly the rest of the night. Yuki felt her wrath but loved every second of it. Her roommate even asked if she wanted to stop at multiple points but Yuki refused. Once their impromptu match was finished, Yuki and her roommate were both exhausted. Yuki's roommate picked her up and carried her back to the car when she got a sudden idea. "I'll be right back!" She said, returning to the gym. She knew where the security room was and checked if the cameras were on where the ring was. Luckily they were. She quickly grabbed the security tape and brought it back to the dorms with her. Her and Yuki would watch it the next day after a good nights rest. They were both shocked at how hot it was. They both agreed on sending it to AFW in hopes to get recruited. Weeks passed before they finally got a response back inviting Yuki and her roommate to join AFW. They were joining with different goals in mind. Yuki wanted to fulfill her jobber fantasy while her roommate wanted to become AFW's most feared heel.

Appearence/attires:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Record:Wins: 0 Loss:0

Relationships: Julia Ingrum

Back to top Go down