by Yori Today at 12:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 9:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kelly's Wrong Turn (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kelly's Wrong Turn (Complete) Empty Kelly's Wrong Turn (Complete)

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:18 am

IN BOYS DORMS

"Is this seriously the right place?" Kelly Conway had been hoping to talk to a representative of AFW for over 2 hours, Wanting to discuss something like a title shot. She however didnt bother with directions and ended up in the Boys Dormitory for Sex Wars.

"Where the hell am I?!?!?!?" She screamed loudly through the hallways. "Hello!!! A young, cute, innocent girl needs some help! Anyone!?!?"

Last edited by 2 on Sun May 09, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 4 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Kelly's Wrong Turn (Complete) Empty Re: Kelly's Wrong Turn (Open)

Post by Darius Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:23 am

(Steppin' in)

Kelly's calls would be answered, though not in the way she would want. The door to one of the boys rooms swung open, and Matt Floyd stood in the doorway, looking pretty damn ticked. "Shut the fuck up!!!" he screamed to whoever was making all the noise. "Some of us are trying to relax!!" Matt suddenly blinked when he lay eyes on the trouble maker before him. "Hey, you're not a dude...."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:25 am

"HUH!? WHAT!? NO IM NOT A DUDE YOU PRICK! IM A GIRL!!" She screamed at the boy in the hallway.

"Now just where the hell am I mister!? Or should I beat the crap outta you for mistaking this lovely body for a man's body!!" Yelled kelly who was already mad with being lost.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:41 am

Matt blinked in surprise as the girl tore into him, actually rising in volume from last time. It was amzing how loud one girl could be.

He frowned when she threatened him, and now he was starting to get annoyed. "What the hell's your problem?!" he shouted back. "You don't have eyes or something? You're in the Boys Dorm, you idiot!!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Kelly seemed a bit shocked by the boy's reply. She'd never really heard of a boys dorm.

"What the hell!?!? Boys Dorm!?!? Is this... Oh wait!? This is Sex Wars!?!?" Said kelly as she realized where she was.

"Oh wow i went farther than i thought... Well look pal tell me where the representitve offices and I'll be on my way!" She said in a demanding tone.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Again, Matt blinked at the odd girl. She had just....wandered into this place? You'd think the sign out front that said Boys Dormitory would have tipped her off some. And unfortunately for her, Matt was in no mood to deal with the demanding blond. "You can go to hell for all I care," he muttered, turning his back on her. "And try yo keep it down while you're stumbling about like an idiot."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:30 am

"HEY!! NO ONE TURNS THEIR BACK ON KELLY CONWAY!!!" She said spining matt around in a 360 before decking him with her fist.

"I dont give a damn if you're in Sex Wars, I'll beat your ass right here Friction Style!!! Let's go! Me and You! One on One! And If I win you'll take me to the representitives Yourself!" She once again demanded without a second thought.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:18 am

Matt blinked when he was grabbed and suddenly spun around. "Wha-?" he got out, right before he was nailed across the jaw with the girl's powerful fist. The shock of the blow sent him to the floor with a small bgrunt. Matt rubbed his sore jaw and winced. He ket forgetting that most of the people here were trained fighters, and wouldn't take insults lying down.

Narrowing his eyes, Matt legs would suddenly spring to his feet, and try to spear Kelly hard around the waist. The force of his attack would actually lift Kelly off the floor, and slam her back into the wall behind her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:23 am

"Agh!" Kelly cried as her back hit the wall. She then looked back down at Matt with a devilish grin as he held her against the wall.

"Im guessing you're gonna except my challenge huh!? Alright get ready to get your ass beat!" Kelly then kicked at matt trying to get him off of her hoping to follow up with a hurricarana.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:45 am

"You're damn right, crazy!" Matt shouted back. No one socks him in the jaw and gets away with it!

Matt grunted as he was kicked away, growling in frustration at Kelly. When she came at him to perform the hurricanna however, Matt would use her momentum to lift her off her feet, and slam her to the hard floor in a bodyslam.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Kelly's Wrong Turn (Complete) Empty Re: Kelly's Wrong Turn (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next