Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ayesha's Second Practical - The Incompetent Force vs. The Lazy Object

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ayesha's Second Practical - The Incompetent Force vs. The Lazy Object  Empty Ayesha's Second Practical - The Incompetent Force vs. The Lazy Object

Post by ARStudios2000 Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:00 pm

So the first practical ended in disaster.

This one was going to be different. She knew it. It had to be different. It must! She was burning inside to try again. Try another sparring match.
It had been only a day since the previous practical but it felt like it had happened about an hour ago. Snorting through her nose, she closed her eyes and looked around again.

She didn't want to feel like everything she had learnt so far from everyone was going up in smoke. She didn't want to feel like it had all been for nothing. No! It was all for something! It's just going to take a while! She just...decided to maybe more carefully consider a sparring opponent. The previous one had seemingly been sent by the cosmos themselves out of the blue and she was caught like a fish out of water. THIS time, she was going to properly scout around and try to actually carefully gauge who her sparring opponent was going to be.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Ayesha's Second Practical - The Incompetent Force vs. The Lazy Object  Empty Re: Ayesha's Second Practical - The Incompetent Force vs. The Lazy Object

Post by Kookio Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:59 am

Also in the gym, a blonde haired girl yawned while resting on some gym equipment. She was told by her manager that she needed to work out more, and she tried. But work got way too bothersome for a lazy shut-in girl like her so of course, she resorted to playing video games on her switch while sucking on a strawberry-flavored pocky she bought from one of then nearby vending machines.

As Ayesha entered the gym with such determination and focus, the blondie peered away from her video game for just a moment to see who made such a loud entrance. When she saw the girl, a small part of her wanted to ask what's up. Nah. Her game was much more important than other people's issues. Besides, she really wanted to know what would happen next in the story. Thinking that as long as she didn't bother the girl, she wouldn't be bothered either, the Blonde girl just turned her focus back to her game, hoping to not bring in any unwanted attention. Especially from her manager if she were to come check up on her progress.

Spoiler:

Kookio

Back to top Go down

Ayesha's Second Practical - The Incompetent Force vs. The Lazy Object  Empty Re: Ayesha's Second Practical - The Incompetent Force vs. The Lazy Object

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:28 am

Unfortunately, that girl fell right into Ayeshas eyes, and her crosshairs. Who's this? She looked about her own height, and was slacking off in the gym. She didn't even look sweaty, if anything, she seemed almost lethargic. Ayesha for a second was confused by this, wondering who the heck seems lethargic in a gym, and playing on a Nintendo's Switch, but then a light bulb popped in her head.

Ayesha slowly, carefully, and without making any noise, calmly made her way over to the blonde girl, trying to make her best smile that didn't make her look like an insane psychopath. As she made it over, she gently stretched a hand out, and asked, "Greetings! Can I have your help for a moment?"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookio Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:46 am

The girl didn't bother looking back at the whereabouts of the other girl because she had thought the girl had gone once she couldn't hear anymore footsteps. Oh she couldn't be more wrong about that. The next thing she knew, the girl's image loomed over her like a beast who had just found prey.

"Wh-What th- OW!"

The scare of Ayesha coming out of complete no where started the young blonde and caused her to drop her Switch onto her face. After annoyedly moving the switch off of her face, she turned to face the girl who was still looming over her, immediately giving her a look that was a mixture of disinterest and annoyed.

"I would rather not. I'm a little busy working out."

She lied through her teeth. In fact, she has barely lifted a single muscle ever since she sat on the gym equipment she was sitting on now.

Kookio

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:24 pm

Ayesha raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure about that? You look.....kinda dry. And you've been on that Switch since I walked on."

Ayesha realized she was trying to slip from her. Suddenly, an odd feeling of an ego boost came to her. Is she new? Maybe she's as bad as me? What if she is trying to hide and slip away from any trouble? This could be it! This is my chance!

Ayesha folded her arms, saying, "Come on, please? I just need a sparring partner, I need some help and practice, and I'm looking for a partner whom I can really learn from. I think you're gonna be a great partner!"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookio Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:52 am

Maya clicked her tongue in response to the girl's words. She wasn't planni g on doing any actual work when she came here. She just wanted to make her manager happy and get her off her back. At the same time, she didn't think just saying no over and over again would get this girl off her back either.

"Fiiiine." She said begrudgingly, turning off her switch and putting it down and sitting up to look at her future sparring partner. She would only now get an actual good look at her now that she wasn't side tracked. "Lead the way." she would then say and then start following unenthusiastically.

Kookio

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:12 pm

Ayesha clapped her hands together, even shooting out a hand to shake the blonde's hand with a bit too much energy. "Great! Thank you so much, you won't regret this!" As she said that, her face somewhat neutralized from her happy expression, "Um, sorry I didn't introduce myself. My name is Ayesha Mustafa, and I'm kind of new here, and I've been training to become better at wrestling. I've been hard at it as much as I could for the past few months, even if I've had a lot of..." her face faltered a bit, ".....stumbles, here and there, but I don't give up so easily!" She shook her fist, a fire burning in her eyes.

She had determination, all right.

Her eyes then locked with the girl's, "Whats your name?"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookio Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:57 am

Maya could barely keep up with the other girl's energy, looking down at the hand that was shot out to give her a handshake. She would awkwardly shake the girl's hand. "You're welcome... I guess." she replied while the two of them walked over to the ring. "Maya." she replied, a little appreciative that Ayesha wasn't so hyper anymore. Something occurred to her at the same time she introduced herself and she looked down at her hand. When she shook the orange-skinned girl'd hand, she didn't feel like she was tanned recently... Does she actually have orange skin..? Weird.

"I guess that's good... Giving up is pretty easy." she replied from experience after purposefully having gave up the last few of her matches.

As they made it to the ring, she slid underneath the bottom rope into the ring and leaned against the turnbuckle, waiting for her opponent. "I guess we can get this over with." She spoke, actually performing some stretches to prepare herself since she hasn't warmed up today.

Kookio

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:01 am

Ayesha, on hearing Maya's name, replied, "That's a rather cute name."

Ayesha did slide in, but her overexcitedness caused her foot to momentarily get stuck as she got up and fell on her face on the ring floor. After quickly fixing up that flub, she walked over to the opposite turnbuckle from Maya, doing her own stretches to prepare herself. She didn't pop anything this time so it seems those months of training was working!

However, the moment Ayesha got ready, she suddenly felt a weird weight on her legs. Am I feeling cold feet? No way! I...I have to try! I have to! I must! This internal war was going on in her mind, as she...just awkwardly stood there, staring at Maya blankly.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookio Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:24 pm

"Eh. Yeah. I think so." She spoke with the same uncaring tone that she had kept throughout their entire conversation. But that neutral expression would finally break when Ayesha fell face first into the ring floor. "Pfft... HAHAHAHAHA" she howled with laughter at her, her hands clutching her stomach. Her laughter would last the entire time while Ayesha was getting up. It was almost like watching something from one of those animes she enjoyed watching. At first she had always thought those were an unrealistic example of how people acted. So she couldn't believe that Ayesha actually did it. It was probably the funniest thing she saw all day.

She was heaving, out of breath for the next few seconds while her opponent stared blankly at her before returning to the neutral expression she had before. "Ahem. Alright. I'm ready." She told the girl. She had multiple ways to make fun of her for what she did, but Maya was the sort to laugh at people's stupidity, but not make fun of them afterwards.

Kookio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next