Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Mart-Kos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

First impressions

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

First impressions - Page 2 Empty Re: First impressions

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Yukiko nodded a little to Winter, then blinked a litttle. "Hey wait, I didn't get your name!" She called out behind her. She then looked over to Summer, smiling sheepishly as she saw Summer really wanted to do this. "Uh... What uh.. what kinds are there?" She asked, feeling right after that wasn't a question she should've asked.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:51 pm

Summer bristled, Yukiko had basically given her another chance to just declare a match type and drag the girl off. But Summer was just too kind for that, damn it. "Well, it's pretty much like normal wrestling," she began, "You can wrestle to a certain number of falls, um, meaning a certain number or orgasms, or you can do submission only, or like an iron girl match." She shifted forward on the bench. Summer was nearly pressing her chest against Yukiko's in her eagerness at this point.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
First impressions - Page 2 GXChUKwFirst impressions - Page 2 1BElGMIFirst impressions - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:00 pm

Yukiko turned a little pink as Summer moved a bit closer. "Uh.. one fall, then... if that's all right with you.. um... What's your name?" She asked, realizing she still hadn't got either girl's name.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:07 pm

"Oh, only one fall?" Summer asked frowning in disappointment, "I guess I expected more from 'Mighty Yukiko'. I guess it's your' first time though, I shouldn't be pushy. Anyway, my name is Summer and my friend's name is Winter." Summer spun around as she stood sweeping her foot over the bench. "This way to the sauna, Miss Yukiko." she directed.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
First impressions - Page 2 GXChUKwFirst impressions - Page 2 1BElGMIFirst impressions - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Yukiko frowned a little at her. "Hey, I've never done a match fully involving sex as the objective to win before." She replied, but then her face softened once more. "Summer and Winter? Hee.. that's cute." She smiled, and stood up from the bench, following behind Summer.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:20 pm

Summer grinned, "Thanks, I thought so too." she responded as she led Yukiko down the hall.

Almost as soon as she opened the door beads of hot water clung to the blue spandex of her suit. She stopped suddenly and whirled about hoping that Yukiko would be caught off guard enough to bump right into her, chest to chest. "Ever done a sauna match before?" she whispered inquisitively, "It starts out hot and sweaty, and it only gets worse." The predatory flash in Summer's eyes made it obvious that she wanted nothing more than to make Yukiko worse.

Summer turned and slipped under the bottom rope walking over and stretching in her corner to get ready for this exciting spar.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:32 pm

Yukiko walks behind Summer, and soon arrives at the sauna room with her. She started to step inside, until Summer whirled around and bumped busts with her. She let out a gasp in surprise, but she didn't back away, for a reason she couldn't explain. She blushed at Summer's explanation over this type of match, and took a slow deep breath before stepping into the ring with her. Right away, she had to take off her yellow jacket, exposing her light blue one piece attire that became signature to her wrestling profile. She took a deep breath, bracing herself for what was going to happen in this sauna ring, and assumed her stand, one hand up near her breasts, open handed, the other hand crossed over and pointed down, also open handed, her legs parted slightly. "All right, I'm ready..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:39 pm

Summer approached the center of the ring putting her hands up to match Yukiko's making a clear offer of a 'test of strength'. Of course she had a slightly different kind of strength she wanted to test. "So," she said curiously, "What exactly did this heel do to you?"

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:51 pm

Yukiko saw her raising her arms and standing in the middle of the ring, and nodded a little, stepping towards her to try and lock arms. "There were a few, actually.. Beauty Ichigaya... Chris Morgan... Ugh... Freia Kagami was the worst..." She shuddered.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Summer smiled, "Don't worry. We're in private." she assured her as she pressed against Yukiko testing her arms strength. But then she burst forward trying to spread the girl's arms apart so that she could press their chests together again pressing her nipples down into the angel's, and if that worked she would lean in and start sucking on the girl's neck too.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next