Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Belly Olympics: Day One

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Belly Olympics: Day One - Page 2 Empty Re: The Belly Olympics: Day One

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:27 am

Janet was enjoying herself as Chelsea gave her instructions and Fallon and Kyoko bickered. She felt a little exposed in the black-and-white bikini, but it wasn't like the three other girls were wearing a significantly greater amount of clothing. "Just look cute, huh? I'll see what I can do."

Fallon desperately wished that she could punch Kyoko right now and break her girlfriend's abs. She hadn't quite gotten halfway there earlier that morning during their brief belly punching battle, but she had left bright red knuckle marks on Kyoko's pale skin which would not fade for the rest of the day. Resisting temptation, Fallon replied: "I'm just saying, they've been training for months and were pretty good already. This is gonna seriously test their abs and, even though they might not make it to the top of the list, the winner might come pretty close. Which means bumping down second place. Which is you."

Janet was enjoying the war of words between Fallon and Kyoko. The idea of the two of them fighting was almost as enticing as that of Amy and Odessa. She had to make sure to focus as Kyoko gave her more instructions. "Thanks. I don't expect either of them to take many cheap shots, but I'll keep my eyes open."

Odessa's radical honesty seemed to move Amy, because the blonde woman actually closed the last millimeter of distance between their mouths and kissed her. It was a pretty chaste peck, all things considered, though as the blonde stood up Odessa still licked her lips and smiled, rising to join her opponent at the door. "You had better be careful. Acting like that might give me the impression you actually enjoy my company," she observed drolly. As Amy reached the door to the next room, Odessa slipped an arm around the blonde's waist, keeping her close so that the two of them would enter the retrofitted arena together.

"Shall we?" Odessa asked, extending an arm to the door, then pushing it open to allow Amy to lead the way. Through the doorway, she saw the brunettes, Janet and Fallon, purple-haired Kyoko, and redhead Chelsea all turn their way, eight eyes watching the amazons as they made their grand entrance.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

The Belly Olympics: Day One - Page 2 Empty Re: The Belly Olympics: Day One

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:14 am

Chelsea didn't mind being unsubtle, between the 4 of them she definitely wanted Janet to feel comfortable and enjoy her time here. She hoped for a little more but that was something she could partially control. "Oh you'll do fine there...but if you want any extra points maybe flaunt this baby a little." Chelsea said patting Janet's belly. "It'll make good replay value for the cameras and we both know you can move those hips." She teased, resisting the urge to kiss her since the others were already here. Not that she wasn't making it obvious she wanted something close to what Kyoko and Fallon had. The Belly Queen figured that she'd leave Chelsea to give the advice since it was her show. "Like I said girls, words meant to provoke. Especially when they're untrue. When you two find a girlfriend make sure she prefers honesty. I'm still working on mine. Thankfully her lips work in other ways." Kyoko said leaning in to kiss Fallon, which lasted 5 seconds before she broke it seeing the other doors open....bringing out the robbed competitors.

"For the next few days I might, it all depends on what you bring." Amy said. She really just liked the idea of fighting someone for that long, if there was a way to get her in the...'mood' as some people called it that might. Amy wasn't against kissing or other stuff but compared to what she could be doing it was so...boring! Why make out when you can punch out, why lie in bed when you could slam each other on it? All that sounded more interesting even if she didn't really mind the other stuff. Odessa now was speaking her language more which is why their was no protest to her holding her side and walking to the door with her or letting her open it, once she ripped that robe off that body was going to be hers. "Lets see. Sorry to keep you waiting Chelsea...Wish I could've kept you two waiting more Kyoko and Cali-ko, and...you I'm not sure if I should apologize to Chelsea who's she?" Amy said before pointing at Janet. Chelsea realized she forgot to mention that she picked out a ref already. "You've heard of Janet, and yes you should apologize for keeping her waiting. She's gone through so much trouble to make sure you and ODessa have a fair and clean fight." Chelsea said poking her friend.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2