Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue - Page 5 Empty Re: Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:17 am

Zebra Woman raised her arms up, after winning the match, even though internally, she was worried that the audience won't be TOO disappointed with this outcome. She really hadn't intended to give Renee the folding up experience, but sometimes accidents happen!

The referee hesitantly walked up to Zebra Woman, holding an electric razor, as Zebra Woman snatched it out of his hands.

"All right, ya little brat..." she said, as she slowly hunched down over Renee's flattened form, "fashion time."

AFTER THE SHOW WAS OVER

The cafeteria in the backstage areas was often empty except during peak lunch and dinner hours. It was a fine place to grab a refreshment or two, maybe some celebratory snacks. However, this time there were several additional faces in the cafeteria beyond the usual at this time. One of them was Zebra Woman; she was now dressed in a large open shirt, black tight pants, her grey hair was now open and long, reaching down to her buttocks, her mask was off revealing her worried eyes, and her overall face of concern. She had her hands together, in a sort of pleading gesture, with the now bald Renegade.

"I am, SO sorry about what happened. I-I thought you could dodge the haymaker and knock me flat, and then give me the pinfall, that was not at all how I thought it would go, I...I am so sorry about what happened to your hair, it was such a nice long flow...." she said with earnest concern. Behind the mask and persona, she really was just someone doing a job as an entertainer.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue - Page 5 Empty Re: Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:18 pm

Renee would be rubbing her head as she used her phone to take a look at the haircut she received from her opponent. She was surprised by how well the shave job went. Renee could rock the short hair/buzzcut hairstyle. Renee then saw Zebra Woman coming up to her in a frantic. She then heard the rapid apologies for the improv finish due to injury.

“Hey. Hey. You did nothing wrong. It’s all apart of the business. Shit happens, Zebra Woman. Besides, I gotta compliment you on this haircut you gave me. You did a great job with this. You sure you weren’t a barber in your last job?”

Renee would chuckle but instantly seethed from the sudden pain to her head. She held the area of pain but she then pulled out a chair for Zebra Woman to sit in.

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:17 pm

Zebra looked up through her pleading hands, as she seated herself down. Her eye brows raised in surprise at Renee's little jest. She was taking it a lot better than she had anticipated.

"Ah, um...I haven't? I don't have the precision for that kind of stuff, really, I was more of a soccer person. Guess I should watch my kicks more...." Zebra honestly said. She rubbed the back of her head awkwardly, trying not to stare at Renee's bald cut. "Are you...s-sure about it? I'll look for the best saloon in the city to do something about it." Zebra gave her reprise, as she put her hands on the table. It seemed like the outcome of the match was really eating away at her. "I suppose also find a massage parlor for your scalp."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:24 pm

Renegade shook her hands to decline the offers Zebra Woman was giving her. Her opponent truly was feeling sorry for her and she was fine without it.

“Nah. Nah. You don’t need to do that. Frankly, I always thought about cutting my hair short again. Makes me feel like my amateur days. You wanna see a picture of me when I was first starting out in wrestling?”

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:50 pm

Zebra's eyes widened in surprise. She had never recieved an offer like that often, even less from her ring opponents. Most were fine leaving her to herself after cleaning her out like a stain on a shirt in washing machine. So this was a genuine surprise, even less coming from someone who called themself "Renegade".

"Uh, ah, um, s-s-sure?" Zebra said, deciding to roll with it.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5