Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yona Giovanna vs Speranza Doncy match 2 KO

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yona Giovanna vs Speranza Doncy match 2 KO - Page 3 Empty Re: Yona Giovanna vs Speranza Doncy match 2 KO

Post by Blade/speranza Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:00 pm

Reff look a took notice: still awake.

Speranza lifted Yona by the head up. She pucn her when he was on her knees and when she got up. She Irish whip her hard to a turn buckle. She went towards her and then punches her.
Speranza starts goes behind her. Givieing her a head chop. She turns her around and climbs up the rope and punching her as she makes her go up with her. When she reachs the top.she puts Yona head between her legs and she slaps her ass hard.
Speranza then proceeds to give Yona a avalanche tombstone piledriver onto the matt. The crowd was stunned and in aw from it. The reff goes to see if Yona is still awake.
Blade/speranza
Blade/speranza

Back to top Go down

Yona Giovanna vs Speranza Doncy match 2 KO - Page 3 Empty Re: Yona Giovanna vs Speranza Doncy match 2 KO

Post by Cleomori Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:59 am

Yona's head throbbed with pain as Speranza continued her relentless assault. The punches, the Irish whip, and the head chop left her disoriented, and before she could fully comprehend what was happening, she found herself hoisted onto the turnbuckle. The slaps on her ass stung, adding humiliation to the mix.
As Yona's head was placed between Speranza's legs, she felt a surge of panic. The anticipation built, and then the world seemed to spin as she was brought down in an avalanche tombstone piledriver. The impact echoed through her, and the pain shot through her neck and spine. The crowd's reaction reached her ears as a distant roar.
The referee's concerned voice penetrated Yona's foggy consciousness as she tried to assess the damage. Every movement sent waves of pain through her body, but she mustered the strength to show some signs of life, a slight twitch to indicate that she was still conscious.
The heel coughed out blood profusely, and she might have broken a rib or two in the fall. It obviously came with the territory, but damn did Speranza take her for a ride—one of pure agony. She could barely even move, and her mind was racing as her vision was blurred, and her consciousness was fading.
"I-.. How..?-" Yona muttered under her breath; the light in her eyes long gone, with little life left within her pupils.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade/speranza Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:55 pm

Speranza saw her spit out blood. She was surpsied but why though? Was it the amount of blood? Probably. She knows Yona bleeds easy. Maybe she was skin sensitive.

She heard her saw her words.

"How what? You got pildedriver tombstone off the top rope? I did that and u was hitting you so you don't fight back on the way up."

She waited a bit for her to get up and when she doesn't Speranza went in with a armbar head lock on Yona.

"I'm finishing this match."
Blade/speranza
Blade/speranza

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:42 pm

Yona groaned softly, Speranza's arms locking around her neck. She tried to claw at her skin, but it was no use—her arms didn't have the energy to even move. To the audience, she was completely limp, in a one-sided embrace from her opponent. She initially questioned how the woman could overpower her so easily; after all, she had been moving big steps for herself in the wrestling scene once again. She wasn't quite champion, and she didn't know if she'd ever get to that point, but it appeared that Speranza was her kryptonite.
There was no explanation for it, yet maybe, just maybe, there was a faint thought that came to mind—Speranza was just the better wrestler. After all, Yona didn't win fair the first time. The heel tightened her eyes, and squirmed around violently. She didn't want to admit it; not after all the shit she talked. Even worse, she was losing to another heel—how would that look on someone people considered potentially, one of the big up-and-coming heels in the promotion. She'd eventually have the tools to boost her reputation to the top, but now, just like when she first joined, her mission was to preserve her image, and this, certainly, wasn't any help.
Her eyes were completely lifeless, drool tricking down her lower lip, and streaming down her belly onto the canvas. Her consciousness was undeniably on the verge of shutting down; her vision dim and fuzzy. With a final gust of strength, she slammed her body backwards, crushing Speranza with her back. Though, if her opponent didn't let go of the headlock sooner than later, she'd certainly pass out. At the very least, it wasn't as bad as tapping out, she thought, wondering what she looked like to the audience.
If losing to one of her recent rivals would change how people saw her. Seemed like she suffered with the same problems as before, caring about what the people thought of her. Only now, she prioritized looking like the baddest bitch in the ring. It was pathetic that she couldn't always prove herself, especially when she started the beef to begin with. She had to put up more of a fight with Speranza, or she'd never live down this humiliating beat-down.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade/speranza Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:18 pm

The reff seeing yona reaction this way. The back thrust didn't do much. Making Speranza go in her back just made Speranza got mice her legs around to get her into a neck scissors.

It was more powerful tha the headlock. Speranza sqeezes her head. She knows she gonna bite but she doesn't care. Pain can't stop her now. Nit like yona had much time nor engery to escape before she broke the hold or even now.

Reff: you have to give to avoid injury.

The crowd was astonish seeing yona get handled like this. They all knew that Yona was gonna pass out. She did something but it not engouh. They see that she will lose this. To a tweener heel
Blade/speranza
Blade/speranza

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:33 pm

Yona could feel the pressure intensifying around her neck as Speranza's powerful thighs clamped down in the neck scissors. The pain was excruciating, and Yona's attempts to resist only seemed to make it worse. The crowd's gasps and the referee's concern echoed in the background.
Yona's mind raced, and her instincts kicked in as she tried to find a way out. The audience's disappointment and shock fueled her determination, but the relentless grip of Speranza made every movement a struggle. Yona gritted her teeth, realizing that she was running out of options.
Her hand instinctively went to the legs constricting around her neck, attempting to pry them apart, but Speranza's strength was overwhelming. The referee's words about preventing injury echoed in her ears, and Yona knew she had to make a difficult decision. With a mix of frustration and resignation, Yona reluctantly tapped on Speranza's leg, signaling her submission.
The crowd's reaction shifted to disbelief; this actually being the first time she had ever tapped out to an opponent. She had finally lost fair and square, her face as red as a cherry. At this point, she just hoped Speranza would let go, and leave her with the shame of defeat. She told herself she wouldn't tap out, and that she'd rather be knocked out than that, but when put into practice, there was no way she would have lasted such a tough submission. Not with her current injuries.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade/speranza Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:18 pm

Speranza heared the bell ring. She let go of Yona. The reff went to raise her hand up as the winner and Speranza did a spin and went to the top rope to stick a fist in the air and the crowd cheered. Speranza got down and she pull off an surpsie jumping punch attack onto Yona.

" You have given me a bad time so now I am gonna to beat you up so you don't forget about today."

If she knock her down or of she still down she would start giving her a triple elbow drop combo
Blade/speranza
Blade/speranza

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:55 pm

Yona was in absolute disbelief that she tapped out to Speranza. She was far too distraught to even notice that the fight wasn't over just yet. Before she could even notice, the victorious heel leaped at Yona and struck her across the jaw. The brunette immediately gagged out in pain, and lifelessly collapsed on the canvas—her bruised body spread out for the world to admire.
After all, it wasn't every day that people got to see Yona in such a position. The cameras quickly caught every single angle imaginable as her opponent approached her. However, she wasn't done. She continued to go off on the Greek beauty beating her face silly with her elbow until her cheeks were swollen red.
She could barely even speak, spitting out a soft remark, "I'll never bow to you.. Beat me all you want, but you'll always be beneath me.."

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade/speranza Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:49 pm

Speranza sighs and leans down a bit to her face.

" I'm am gonna make this nice and simple for even someone like you. I don't care if you think I am beneath you. I don't care of you will always view me as lesser.i don't care about your opinion or view of me. I am doing this because of your stable annoying me. You don't live rent free in my head. I am just pushing you for all the bullshit."

She uses one foot to step on her stomach repeatedly

Blade/speranza
Blade/speranza

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 pm

As if Speranza's lack of care didn't shatter Yona's confidence into bits—the woman would stomp down on her stomach, the layers of her soils digging far into her skin. The brunette coughed out saliva, her belly pushed to its limits. She may have been a resilient wrestler, but she wasn't invincible. Some hit harder than others, and Speranza was on the dangerous end of the spectrum.
She never would have thought such a thing, but what else could she have said to cheer herself up after being so easily defeated by someone she saw as lesser than her. Moreover, she didn't even care. All this time, she expected Speranza to be like her other opponents—unable to settle with their loss, and holding a grudge against her, but no, the heel didn't even show an ounce of enjoyment in beating the brunette red.
"I'm never going to leave you alone until the day you acknowledge me as your superior. One day I'll be queen of this damn place, and you'll bow to me.." Yona remarked, perhaps taking too many hits to the head.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next