Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I'll Show YOU a Copycat! (Fuji vs. Jinx)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'll Show YOU a Copycat! (Fuji vs. Jinx) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Show YOU a Copycat! (Fuji vs. Jinx)

Post by dlamp Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:28 am

Oh, it almost like the karma cat god was watching over the match, punishing the awful black cat for her arrogance and reward Fuji for her martial commitment. Her kick's aim was true, and Jinx was forced to realize her arrogance and tumble to the ground with the most un-cat-like grace as punishment. It couldn't had been better. And seeing Jinx on the ground had Fuji grinning wide. Now it was her to "Nyahaha~" at the cocky black cat, snickering as she wiggled her butt in the air, her Calico Belt swishing in the air with her bottom as she curiously watched the girl just lay there.

But just as Fuji was about to say a taunt, Jinx immediately shot up, and boy did she look furious. Fuji's body stiffened, sensing her opponent's aura shift to something ominous and deadly. She tensed up, toes pressed against the carpet, hands clawing the carpet blow, glaring daggers at her angry opponent. Then, Jinx lunged right for Fuji! Fuji was primed and ready, clasping hands with her enemy in an impromptu test of strength, but the power behind her larger and more toned foe had her being pushed back almost instantly. Still, she refused to show weakness, snarling back and showing her fangs at the black cat. "Reeeeow!" She snarled back, pushing her forehead against Jinx's. "Do you're worst, black cat!"

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I'll Show YOU a Copycat! (Fuji vs. Jinx) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Show YOU a Copycat! (Fuji vs. Jinx)

Post by Yori Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:34 am

Palms came together in a dull meaty smack as both girls locked up. While Jinx may have been bigger and stronger than Fuji, both girls being on their knees prevented the feline fighter from pressing her advantage as much as she would have wanted. Her arms shook as she flexed her muscles, straining as she started to shove the other girl back by sliding her along the rub. Their foreheads pressed together, bright eyes locked in a glare. Jinx grit her teeth, snarling with nostrils flared at her adversary.

“That’s what I intend to do because you aren't worth even half my best!” Jinx leaned forward, tucking a leg behind her she planted her feet and began to rise, asserting her leverage to shove fuji down a bit towards the rug and separate their faces. Rather than pinning the smaller girl down, Jinx suddenly released her push. With a small hop, she leaned herself backward and tucked her knees in, springing onto the carpet with her back while slipping her legs between them. She extended them up between their interlocked arms, thighs thrown wide as they attempted to grab hold of Fuji’s head and secure it in a tight headscissor.

Jinx kept her grip on their interlocked hands, trying to pull them to the floor and hold them there while locking in her scissor hold. Ideally she would have the girl helpless within her grasp and stuck on her knees once she had it all locked in. It was no secret the feline fighter’s legs were possibly the strongest weapon she had, it was telling she tried to use them immediately.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:27 am

Fuji continued to try and push forward against the cursed black cat, glaring daggers at her as if her very glare could kill her. Even as she was being pushed back she didn't relent of show fear. She couldn't do that. She absolutely couldn't do that. This evil feline could not be shown even the smallest amount of fear if she wanted to been seen as a serious opponent! Even if she wasn't strong enough to combat her head on. Even if she was smaller. She kept pushing, kept trying to keep her head above water, kept-

"Whoa-!" Oh hey, the ridiculous amount of force Jinx was giving just gave out. There was a small lunge forward from Fuji due to the lack of pressure on her, losing her balance some. Weird, but... hey, maybe Jinx finally realized that Fuji was a cat worth taking cautiously. It even felt like there was a lot less weight on Jinx's body too an- "Ack-!" No wait, Jinx didn't just stop pushing, she moved right for Fuji with her legs in a shifty maneuver!

No sooner did Fuji realize the situation did Jinx slide herself right between their still-clasped arms, her nefarious legs quickly wrapping themselves around Fuji's head! That sneaky black cat tricked her! Almost immediately Fuji was locked in a scissor hold, on her knees and unable to do more and wiggle and writhe in place. "H-Hey!" Fuji choked, desperately trying to pull her hands out of her foes villainous grasp as her back was forced to bent further and further back against the weight. "W-What are yo-?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:57 am

"What am I doing? Anything I want." Jinx lay on her back, legs up to sandwich Fuji’s head between her perfect thighs. Strong enough to crush the life out of most of her opponents, it was a favorite move of hers. Here though, she didn't go quite as hard, preferring to see the other girl squirm and listen to her whine all the while grinning with feline superiority. When the other girl tried to pull her hands free, she gave them a hard tug and dug in her nails with their shared grip, a silent yet painful reminder this was where she wanted them to stay.

“I prefer you much better like this.” Jinx shifted her backside, letting her thighs squeeze in around Fuji's cheeks, intentionally trying to make the girl look ridiculous. “I can let you free if you admit that I’m better than you, in every way.” Jinx flashed Fuji a shit-eating grin, knowing full well how big of a request she was making and expecting it to be refused. The issue was the other girl wasn't in the best of positions right now and it was very apparent the feline fighter had no issues squeezing her even tighter if not placated.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:36 am

Fuji's cheeks pressed together against Jinx's thighs, forcing her face to pucker up under the surprisingly light pressure. Fuji tried pulled back, but the harsh pricks along her hands had her jolt in place at the sharp pain and shudder as she was forced to make eye contact with this evil black cat. The jerk, she wasn't going to let her free at all! Even worse, she was rubbing in their positions! Things being what they were Fuji could only shoot Jinx a hateful glare, her facing heating up and turning red at the black cat's ultimatum. This awful villainous woman! She wasn't just going to take away Fuji's oxygen, but her pride as well! To surrender mentally to this black cat's demands or surrender physically to her thighs, those were the only immediate choices she had. Fuji tried to squirm, tried to break herself loose, but to no avail. She was stuck, forced to look this smug black cat in the eyes and chose her death.

And with gritted teeth and one more furious glare, she opened her mouth to give her answer.

"HIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS!" Jinx could go to hell.

A Neko-Ryu Warrior would never give in! She'd sooner die that let this black cat get the satisfaction! With the little time and strength she had, Fuji started digging her own nails into Jinx's hand, her own silent answer to her mortal enemy before her vocal one.

"Choke on catnip, black cat!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:49 am

“Can’t even make up your own offense… gotta steal that from me too, Copy Cat?” Jinx growled as both girls dug their fingernails into the soft flesh of one another. Neither girl seemed willing to relent as they were deadlocked with Fuji trapped between her legs. The pain was intense, almost causing her eyes to water… it would be the feline fighter who finally pulled back, hiding her sudden retreat by yanking their hands apart behind a change in her tactics. With a hard jerk of her hips, she tried to throw Fuji over onto her side, rolling with the motion to tumble herself to be in a mounted position on the other girl's chest and head. She had given up the scissor hold as well, opting to try and pin the other girl down.

Jinx tried to keep her stance wide with knees spread to keep from being bowled over though it didn't give her much control past just sitting on the other woman. She reached out grabbing a small fuzzy racoon-looking thing dangling off the back of a motorized colorful ball. She gave the toy a harsh yank, breaking the string connecting the two of them.

"Choke on it, mreh?" She balled the small plush toy up in her hands and attempted to cram it in Fuji’s mouth when the other girl inevitably decided to open her big mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:20 pm

"Grrrrrr..." Fuji's eyes locked onto Jinx's, refusing to waver or retreat. She could make all the taunts she wanted, Fuji could see her suffering under the same pain Fuji was through their mutual clawing of each other. It was only a matter of time before one of their wills broke, and Fuji would be damned if that was her. She'd sooner lose her hands that back off. No amount of pain was going to make her let go! No taunt would get her to release her grip! No-

Oh, Jinx let go.

"Nyah-?!" And Fuji's hands were left grasping at nothing, her body now off center and off balanced, a state Jinx took full advantage of as the room flipped, spun, and twirled around in a not-so-kind toss to the side that left Fuji rolling until she was on her back and Jinx was atop her. Well... three Jinx's were on her, a triple threat of terrible black cats all looking down at her in disinterest and dismissal. And all three felines seemed to grab the same small toy and messing with it. Are they ignore me?! Three villains or not, Fuji's pride wouldn't take it, and she bared her teeth at the women.

"Hisss- agh!" And the moment she showed her fury the evil black cats all shoved something in her mouth. "Mmph! Mmm! Ghhhh!" Okay... one something. The world was starting to morph back into one and Fuji was left glaring at a singular evil black cat. She muffled out her fuming, kicking her legs about in frustration and anger. The coward couldn't even fight her like a woman! Or cat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:44 pm

“Nyah-ha! That’s much better!” Jinx pushed up on her knees, rolling her hips to playfully bump Fuji’s chin with her crotch as the other woman glared. The feline fighter gave a soft snicker as she shook out her hands and flexed her fingers to try and ward off the lingering sting of having nails jammed into her skin. She had given the room a cursory glance but found no other fun toys or knick-knacks in the immediate area so she decided not to bother lingering here for now. She had already proven capable of subduing Fuji and clearly didn't think it would be a hard feat to accomplish again whenever she wanted.

Still, a safe dismount was in order. Jinx lifted herself up, then sat back hard to drop her weight on Fuji’s chest. “Almost like I’m sitting on a park bench with how level it is.” She murmured, intentionally loud enough the other girl could hear her disparaging her apparent lack of endowment. With that though, she would sit forward and push herself up, looking to get back to her feet and waltz away from the Neko-Ryu practitioner. Despite not facing her opponent, she made sure to keep the other girl in her peripheral vision to keep her from trying to latch onto her back or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2