Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Teng "Panda" Yumei vs. Maelle Mondue

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Teng "Panda" Yumei vs. Maelle Mondue - Page 2 Empty Re: Teng "Panda" Yumei vs. Maelle Mondue

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:33 pm

Panda's animal namesake might not have been known for its predatory instincts, but she couldn't help but feel like a wild jungle beast right now as she and Maelle circled each other. She licked her lips as she gazed into the other girl's eyes, hungering to pound and twist that darker body into mewling submssion beneath her own.

As Maelle stood up in a higher stance, Yumei would match her, taking one short but deep breath to invigorate her muscles in anticipation of explosive movement soon to come. "Many girls have made many promises to me, Maelle, but I have a feeling that I can trust you on that." Her opponent continued talking, continued taunting, daring Yumei to come at her and put her on all fours. That vision of a beaten, bruised, sweat-drenched, submissive Maelle was too enticing for Yumei to resist.

With a quick yell, she threw her weight forward, issuing a flurry of chops and punches with her hands that all amounted to a feint. The real attack came from below, as she swept her leg forward, aiming to take Maelle's legs out from under her and send her tumbling onto her butt!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Teng "Panda" Yumei vs. Maelle Mondue - Page 2 Empty Re: Teng "Panda" Yumei vs. Maelle Mondue

Post by dlamp Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:33 pm

Maelle waited. Like a predator waiting for prey to reach her strike zone she stood still and watched Panda's every movement, sizing her up, enjoying the view of her lithe, toned form as she stood. Maelle's arms remained outstretched as if waiting for a lover to embrace her, her smile growing wider and wider as the look in Panda's eye grew hungry.

Then, her partner came forth.

With a battle cry and fast hands she rushed forward at Maelle, a series of hand strikes coming her way. Maelle let the first blow hit her, feeling the stinging love tap of her opponent, her golden eyes burning with desire as she moved to block the rest. She could dodge, of course. It was obvious that Panda was starting off light and playful. But... Maelle also wanted to get a small sample of her partner's skills. It'd be a shame to make her work too hard right from the jump, and it was interesting to see the unique techniques of her Chinese opponent.

"Oh-!" At least until she felt the strike at her leg. So that was your plan. Focus on hand strikes to hide the leg sweep.

A smart plan in theory, but not the smartest move against a judoka.

"Hup!" Maelle let herself lose balance on one leg, pivoting on her grounded heel and moving to snatch Panda by the wrist as she fell and those gravity to bring them both down. If she was going down, she'd have Panda go down even harder with a quick and messy shoulder throw to the mat!

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:31 pm

The leg sweep was successful, and Maelle was going down.

But, befitting her judoka status, Maelle was quick to grab at Yumei and try to reverse the situation. The white-haired girl was already pulling back her arms, ready to spring nimbly to the side and circle around to attack her downed opponent from a new angle. But she wasn't quite quick enough, as her wrist was snatched up in Maelle's powerful grasp and she was yanked forward. For a moment, their two bodies smacked together as they fell, flat chest on flat chest, warm torsos only just beginning to sweat sliding over each other...

...and then Yumei was flipped over and hit the canvas on her back, getting an "Oof!" out of her as air was expelled forcibly from her lungs. For the moment, she just had to focus on survival, and preventing Maelle from locking in any of her diabolical grappling holds. So Yumei would aim to wrap an arm around Maelle and pull the other girl down onto her, bringing their bodies together again from crotch to chest in a way which would hopefully be distracting and prevent Maelle from maneuvering!

"Nice throw...!" Yumei said between breaths.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2