by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Freja Giovanni vs Nina Scharf

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Freja Giovanni vs Nina Scharf Empty Freja Giovanni vs Nina Scharf

Post by Cleomori Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:35 am

Standard Match: Winner determined by pinfall, submission, or knockout.
She could smell it—the putrid stench of the Giovanni Bloodline. Freja, shaken in her cage, noticed that the door was beginning to be unlocked. Born from a test tube, she had been bred for a specific purpose, and now, her mission led her back to the heart of everything: wrestling. She could sense the smell of her targets, but it wasn't concentrated. It was everywhere; all over the damn place. The thick, suffocating layer of blood fueled the fierce disdain etched across her pale-skinned face.
Having infiltrated the building hours earlier, she followed the scent trail of her kin, the strongest among them drawing her like a moth to a flame. The journey through the corridors was like navigating a labyrinth, but determination fueled her blind search. Suddenly, the door to her cage finally opened, and  seeing the perfect opportunity to escape, she burst into a space beyond a pair of curtains, only to be met with a barrage of flashes, leaving her momentarily blinded and disoriented.
The uproar of cheers and shrieks surrounded her, adding to the disconcerting cacophony. A well-dressed man approached, placing a hand on her shoulder and urging her forward. Confusion clouded her mind until her gaze fell upon a cage, a chilling reminder of her capture. The realization hit her like a wave—she had been ensnared the night she infiltrated the AFW headquarters, and now, she was being coerced into an unforeseen fight.
With a snarl, she shrugged off the man's hand, her gaze unwavering as she sprinted into the ring, unknowingly playing into the hands of those who orchestrated this entire confrontation. She didn't have a clue what was going on, but she'd have if she had to. There was no chance she'd let herself be captured again, or worse, have her freedom stripped from her.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Match Attire:

Last edited by Cleomori on Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Freja Giovanni vs Nina Scharf Empty Re: Freja Giovanni vs Nina Scharf

Post by Coolsquidfacts Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:05 am

Nina Scharf, infamous underground wrestler, leaned casually against the corner post. Her fingers played with the top ropes, her claw-like fingernails scratching shallow lines into them. Her tail wrapped around the post behind her as she waited, feeling a mixture of boredom and anticipation.

"Just another fight," her manager Rania's words echoed in her mind briefly. "They caught some lady at the AFW headquarters, and need someone to teach her a lesson."
"Caught her?" Nina had replied. "Caught her doin' wat?"
"I don't know. But they asked me if they could hire my best fighter for a match, and they are ready to pay your price. So get your butt down there, lil' rat!"

Nina was taken out of her daydreams as with a flourish of curtains, an albino woman was forced towards the ring. She appeared to be pretty pissed off, pushing the guy handling her away, before coming to the ring in a sprint. Nina watched as she climbed in.
"Freja, huh?" Nina said. "Heard you a sneaky liddle girl! Dun worry, they said I can't hurt you TOO much!"
Nina's Outfit:

Coolsquidfacts

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:23 am

Freja's blood boiled with defiance as she glared at the infamous underground wrestler, who leaned casually against the corner post. The atmosphere was charged with tension, and Freja couldn't ignore the shallow lines scratched into the top ropes by Nina's claw-like fingernails. She took a moment to collect herself, brushing off the guy who had handled her and shooting him a look that could freeze lava. If it was a fight they wanted, she'd give it to whoever they wanted to face her in the ring.
"You are not my target. Go away, or I'll terminate you."
Freja's sharp gaze locked onto Nina, sizing up her opponent as she stood in the center of the ring. The arena echoed with the distant cheers of the audience; both women lost in a blinding glow, brought down on them by the stage lights. Their skins were already pale enough without the luminosity, but now, they were practically ghosts. The crowd murmured in anticipation as Freja circled the ring, her movements agile and calculated. She'd give the humanoid ratwoman some time to retreat, rather occupied with thoughts of taking down her "family" lineage.
She could somewhat remember that, on her search for, Yona Giovanni, the woman in which she was made from, she was caught by two women, but never captured. Instead, she escaped, but was soon scooped up by a group of sketchy men outside of the building. They seemed rather interested in having a young, nimble fighter of their own, considering that AFW was a sure-fire way to make a quick buck. However, the men couldn't make her obey them, so they decided to hire Nina to give the red-eyed woman the taste of a wrestler's fist. It was better than doing it themselves, considering it seemed as if she hadn't showered in days, and was completely ravenous.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolsquidfacts Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:34 am

Nina's teeth flashed, showing two oversized incisors as she grinned.
"Term-a-nate me?" She chewed on the word. "Like Awnold Schwarzenega?" She giggled a shrill, annoying squeak.
She pushed off the corner post with her tail, the movement fluid and graceful. Her feet, wrapped in stirrups, padded softly on the canvas as she stepped towards Freja.
She eyed her, watching her movements. "If ya wanna try to kill me..." Nina said, her voice dropping low and dangerous, "... I gotta dissapoints ya, Rani said I can only hurt ya a liddle. Tha big boss in charge wants ta keep ya."
She got in close to Freja, who stood her ground unwaveringly. The two women were nearly eye level, with Nina a little shorter.
"But Rani said I can have my fun with ya." Nina smirked. "Pwease beg and plead. I like it when girls whine and squirm."

Coolsquidfacts

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:02 am

Freja's expression remained impassive as Nina approached, her white-knuckled fists clenching in preparation. The shrill giggle and annoying squeak grated on her nerves, but she maintained her composure. The albino woman's eyes narrowed, studying Nina's movements with a mix of caution and disdain.
"So be it," she sighed; her tone in a constant state of robotic disinterest.
As Nina closed in, Freja held her ground, meeting the shorter woman's gaze with a stoic resolve. The air crackled with tension as the two women locked eyes, a silent exchange of challenge and defiance. However, she hadn't been taught to fight, only to exterminate. She took a step back from her opponent; she realized it was futile to mingle with the clearly superior fighter, but there was only one way in, one way out and that was through defeating Nina. She furrowed her eyebrows in disappointment, throwing a sudden jab at the woman, hoping that she could get an immediate knockout.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolsquidfacts Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:13 am

Nina reacted quickly, sliding one foot back and raising a hand to catch Freja's fist. She held it tightly, her grin widening. "Ooooh, I likes it when tha girlies make tha first move."
Keeping her grip on Freja's hand, she twisted her body and swung her rear leg, sending a fierce kick straight to Freja's face.

Coolsquidfacts

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:07 am

The momentum of Freja's punch was abruptly halted as Nina skillfully caught her fist, a sly grin playing on her lips. The fiery exchange had just begun, and Nina relished in the thrill of her opponent's initiation.
Locked in a momentary struggle, Freja felt a surge of confidence. However, before she could capitalize on her initial move, Nina seamlessly twisted her body, showcasing agility that caught the white-haired woman off guard. A swift kick followed, propelled by the force of Nina's leg, and it found its mark on Freja's face.
The impact sent a jolt through Freja, disrupting her balance and leaving her momentarily stunned. The taste of surprise lingered, just as long as the taste of blood lasted on her tongue. The woman's nose just as sensitive as the person she came from: Yona. She tried to get back up, but there wasn't much time before Nina would be on her case again. She had to think fast or else she'd be taken prisoner again.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolsquidfacts Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:03 am

Nina didn't press her attack. Instead, she even took a step back, letting Freja get to her feet unharrassed.
"Try again, girly." Nina told her with that annoying giggle. "But ya will havta be faster than that!"
Freja obliged ((let me know if you would prefer I don't take control for short moments)), throwing her fist before Nina even finished her sentence. Aimed to knocked out out her big dumb rat teeth, it never hit its target. Nina smothered the blow with her hands and twisted Freja's arm, forcing her to bend over.
"That was almost close!" Nina chirped as her knee struck Freja's vulnerable belly. "I've fought slower..." - another knee to the belly - "but I've fought much faster girlies too!"
As Freja gasped from the two knee strikes, Nina twisted her arm further and forced it behind her back, then forced Freja face first into the corner post, bouncing her off it.

Coolsquidfacts

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:25 pm

Nina was quite slippery, Freja trying to catch her, but just slightly missing her on every twist and turn. Before she could even realize it, the ratwoman had slithered her way behind her, twisting her arm in places it shouldn't have been, and using the force of her body to slam Freja's head down on the canvas—the red-eyed prisoner restricted from even moving.
She groaned loudly, showing a sign of humanity through her stone-faced demeanor. There was a level of pain that came from her opponent that she had never felt before. It ran through her arm, and stung greatly; her cheeks reddening as she tried to keep her breathing to a minimum. She didn't want to admit that the graceful woman had gotten her confined far too well—akin to a professional, but she truly couldn't think about what she could do to escape. The pain had drowned out every other thought.
She even took a cheap shot at her belly, Freja coughing out some droplets, with a river of saliva soon drifting from her lips down to the canvas beneath her. If that wasn't already enough to leave her in a frustratingly difficult position, Nina just kept talking and talking—her teeth chattering endlessly. At that moment, she felt a sense of freedom from her original mission, instead wanting to tear her adversaries fangs from her mouth to put an end to her pointless conversing.
"Tsk.. You're in the way of my mission," She bellowed, trying to fight through the pain; stomping her foot gently on the canvas a few times. She had no clue on the rules of wrestling, or even how she was supposed to win outside of slaughtering her opponent. However, she was fairly close to the ropes—if only she knew, she could have certainly gone for it, and even worse, there was no tapping out for her. For all she knew, Nina would either eat her alive, or try and take her back to those men that captured her.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolsquidfacts Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:24 am

Nina let Freja slump to the canvas. She stood over stunned albino, grinning at her. "Ya mission? Girly, ya's stuck here with me. Ya only mission right now is to survive me!"
Before Freja could react, something strong and rough caught her chest; Nina's tail! Until now, she had only been using it passively, helping her balance or just keeping it out the way. But now it wrapped around Freja's chest deftly, wounding once under and once above her breasts. And due to her stunned state, it had even caught her arms, keeping her completely vulnerable.
The tail squeezed, constricting her body. She was sure she could feel her ribs creaking and straining as she took the pain. To add insult, Nina was pressing her foot against Freja's breasts. She giggled in a juvenile way as she squished her breasts around under her toes.
"MA tail is as strong as my arms and legs put togetha!" Nina said proudly as her tail tightened even more. "No one has eva escaped it... and I've caught much stronga girlies than you!"

Coolsquidfacts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next