Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Woman from Hell strikes! ( For World_Ender )

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Woman from Hell strikes! ( For World_Ender ) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Woman from Hell strikes! ( For World_Ender )

Post by Cirno Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:06 am

Karina twitched one eye halfly closed when Keiko displayed her brute strength, no doubt it would seem that the girl was fairly strong, maybe too strong.. However Karina showed another wicked grin, her eyes widened a bit. " Do you think I care..? No doubt I would not want to make Seraphim worry... But if I have to fight, I definately will, Keiko.. " She'd then try to force her arm back to her own side even though Keiko showed alot of brute strength, still a little tired from her spar with Seraphim not long ago, Karina had to use most of her power now.

" I am not afraid of anyone.. I'll destroy them all if I must. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

The Woman from Hell strikes! ( For World_Ender ) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Woman from Hell strikes! ( For World_Ender )

Post by Clyton Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:19 pm

Despite Karina's strength, it wasn't enough to free her arm from Keiko's grasp. "If you want to destroy us, then you have to display a greater power than this." She said, her smile growing bigger, before her eyes suddenly widened, that insane facial expression creeping up. Suddenly and forcefully, she pulled in her right hand, that hand that was holding Karina's arm, so she would force her forward with the combination of strength and the usage of momentum. Her left hand pulled back during the pull, her fingers fully outstretched, those nails looking deadly than ever, before she attempted to clasp all 5 of her nails into the various areas of the woman's face: one for each cheek, one for above each corner of her eyes, and the middle finger right in the center of the forehead, and attempted to grasp that head through her nails alone, forcing all her nails into the woman's skin if successful. "I'll make sure you will leave here with a scar!!" She screamed in pleasure, already having planned out the best way to torture the woman.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Karina couldn't believe how strong Keiko was, trying to yank her arm back forcefully. " H-How did you get so s-strong?! " However, Karina was not going to let Keiko's fingernails dig into her skin like that, instead she forced her head to the side and then thrust it out forward, trying to headbutt Keiko straight in the face, not allowing Keiko to make a single wound on her, even if she had to beat the girl down completely if she had to! Though the moment she was planning it, thinking it.. She could feel anger and hatred building inside of her..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:58 am

"I was always this strong!" Keiko said with insane laughter. Easily, she saw Karina attempt a typical headbutt. She was well prepared, knowing her usual fighting style. So, unexpectedly, her head also moved to the side, before her insane eyes caught a glimpse of the woman's beautiful flesh on her neck. Almost immediately, her head moved forward, aiming to sank her teeth in and bite the side of her neck hard, before suckling on it, her right hand still restraining one of Karina's trapped arm while her left hand tried to pull her body closer to her so she won't get any space to move.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:10 am

Karina widened her eyes as she missed her rather strong blow, immidiatly wanted to pull away and get some distance between them but almost immidiatly the side of her neck was bitten hard and sucked on, screaming out in surprise as she wanted to pull away again but was instead pulled close to Keiko, forcing her to sit on her little sister's lap with her closest arm still trapped and her other hand tried to push Keiko's head from the side of her neck, closing her eyes tightly. " W-What are you doing!? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:17 am

Keiko's head moved away from Karina's neck, but it wasn't because Karina pushed her away with her hand, it was because she wanted to. Her eyes gleamed at the results she has made, a bite mark on Karina's neck appearing. "I just wanted to hurt you in a loving way." She would then suddenly push her away and send her into the table while she used that opportunity to stand up and get ready for the actual ensuing fight, her insane expression never changing in the slightest. She was going to enjoy this.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:22 am

Karina shivvered on Keiko's lap, the girl was starting to withdraw from the side of her neck and she could feel the heat and the bonking pain from the wound, her mind wondering what the heck her sister just did. " B-By giving me a hickey..!? " She wanted to punch Keiko straigh in the face but she was pushed back nto the table, rolling over it and quickly off it, getting onto her feet near Keiko and brought one hand up to the side of her neck to gently touch the wound, flinching when she felt it burn even more. " Big mistake.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:34 am

Keiko didn't say anything yet, kicking the table off to its side so she has a free pathway towards Karina. Almost instantly, her expression returned to her calm self. "I have to admit, you are not the person I expected you to be. Your life was already a mistake. First, you let your mother die. Now, you let Leiko die, technically. If Leiko returns, would she accept you as the person you are? A weak bigger sister? I don't think so. She would never forgive you. She rather have you dead just to save yourself the shame of living on." She said, trying to even provoke the woman, her smile widening as she started to play mind games on her.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:44 am

" ...... " Karina looked over at Keiko, her words were harsh but in Karina's mind, they were the truth, starting to look down at the floor though not a frown was seen on her. She brought both hands to the side of her head all of a sudden, tightly clutching it, her eyes widened as she heard the laughter of her mother and the neglected laugh of her sister in her mind, everything was just turning upsidedown in her mind, thinking back at her haunting past and taking several steps back, gritting her teeth as she tried to hold herself in control then thinking of the person most important to her right now, whispering. " S...Seraphim.. " Taking more steps back away from Keiko and brought her hands to her ears instead, yelling out loudly. " Shut up! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:58 am

"I told you. You are a weak person. You will always dwell on the past. Leiko won't accept that kind of person. She will always resent you. Especially for what you done to her. You abandoned her!" Keiko said as she spilled out more of those harsh truths. Her eyes looked towards the side and she saw the guitar right behind the toppled table. Immediately, she went towards it and picked it up, before her smile turned faded away, her mind full of horrid thoughts. She approached Karina, slowly, taking her sweet time as she watched this girl so disordered in her own thoughts of her haunting past. She planned to finish her off. "I'm going to kill you now. Seraphim won't come and save you. You know why?" She said, before she lifted the guitar up high. "Because she's WEAK!!!" And she would attempt to slam the guitar into Karina's skull with authority.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next