Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 10:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kirin and Luci: Steamy

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kirin and Luci: Steamy Empty Kirin and Luci: Steamy

Post by luffy316 Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:28 am

As she entered the locker room, Kirin whipped her hair free from her normal workout bun. It wasn't that long so it might not have had the dramatic affect most women would want, but it just felt good to let out that heat. She was sweating up a bit from her workout, but it was the idea she'd been hoping for really. She slid off her clothes, getting on a fresh bikini top for her big round breasts and panties, to various ogling and whispers of envy or distaste at her curves. She was too excited to really worry about either sort. "Mmm, why didn't they tell me they had a sauna in here sooner?" she sighed to herself. She hadn't been in one in years and remembering how nice and cleansing it felt afterward, it was far too long. She tied a towel around her hips, still showing a lot of leg when she made her way into the steamy room and laid back, sighing contently and letting her big bosoms heave with the relaxed effort.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Kirin and Luci: Steamy Empty Re: Kirin and Luci: Steamy

Post by Kelsea Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:51 am

The sauna was actually empty today, for the reason that today there was going to be a friendly kawaii sumo match in here between Lil Luci and Erin Suzuki... But this close to match time and Erin couldn't be found anywhere... An AFW official came into the sauna working on Luci's behalf, by now he'd pretty much given up on the idea of find Erin and was instead looking for a kawaii Luci could match up against at short notice... He even had a spare wrestling sash at hand in case he did find someone.

Unfortunately the only person in the sauna was of course Kirin, the official was about to walk out when he thought twice and then approached the woman.

"Uhm excuse me, have you seen any kawaii's around? there was a scheduled friendly sumo match that was going to be held in here, but one of the kawaii's has disappeared and so now I'm trying to find a replacement opponent at short notice..."

Spotlight
characters:
Kirin and Luci: Steamy ELZuoMvKirin and Luci: Steamy OG5hnuaKirin and Luci: Steamy Cg3CzYmKirin and Luci: Steamy 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:19 am

Kirin blinked at him in surprise, but smiled widely when he went on. "Oh!" she said, seemingly uncaring of the newcomer and her exposed chest. "Why, those are two perfect words fitting me," she beamed. "I haven't seen any I'm afraid, but I'd be glad to step in and face the little one in her place. Poor thing shouldn't miss a chance like this!"

She plucked up the sash and stretched it a bit with her fingers. "Hm. Suppose it'll fit. These're sort of one size fits all, yes?" She smiled and pushed the attendee from the way he came. "Go on, now. No sense letting the poor little thing wait for me. I can get changed when you show me the place..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:49 pm

"Uhm no miss... I mean... It's suppose to be-..." But by then Kirin had already snatched the sash off of him and half ushered him out the door.

"But.. wait.. I-.. oh.." He resigned and let her start putting the sash on, at least it meant he didn't need to look for an opponent any more, but he worried for Luci's safety against an opponent so much bigger..

A while later Lil Luci Lollipop came to the sauna, she was dressed in her sumo sash and was blushing a little because apart from the sash she was completely naked! Desperately trying to cover her younger bust with her arms cupped close to herself. When she entered, she looked around but only saw Kirin in there...

"Oh... hmm.. Sorry," She appologiesed to Kirin, "They told me my opponent was already waiting in here for a kawaii sumo match... But they must have been mistaken." She said, not putting two and two together when she saw the other sash

Spotlight
characters:
Kirin and Luci: Steamy ELZuoMvKirin and Luci: Steamy OG5hnuaKirin and Luci: Steamy Cg3CzYmKirin and Luci: Steamy 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:28 am

Kirin stood with her arms folded gently below her bosom, letting the bottom of her big teats rest on her forearms. She smiled soft but proud and shrugged gently. "I'm afraid she couldn't show up, it seems," Kirin said despite her smile. "So I thought a sumo experience doesn't come around every day, so I'll be your opponent!" She patted her tummy shamelessly, letting it wobble just so as it hung over her sash. "I might not be a real sumo like those Kiku or Akashi girls, but at least I've got the weight for it, eh? Oh, and what a cute little thing you are!" she gushed, moving in on Luci and giving her a big, warm, steamy hug without trying to squish the little one. "I promise we'll have lots and lots of fun, okay?" she beamed

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:30 pm

"Wh-what? ...But you're not a kawaii... You're old enough to be my mother and twice the size of me.." Kirin moved in for the hug, the larger girl pretty much engulfing Luci's whole form and demonstrating the size difference between the two... Luci tried to moved away but failed and ended up press bust to naked bust with the AFW champion.

She let out a little whine, her cheeks flushing as she put her hands on Kirin's shoulders... A little lost for words with embarassment as she tried to look away.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:51 am

"Oh, don't worry about me," Kirin said warmly, setting her down on her feet again. "I'm tough for my age and I'm in better shape than I look."

She missed the point completely as she stepped back, smacking her palms against her breasts like she saw the sumos do on tv sometimes. "Come on now. Let's mix it up, eh sweety?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:01 pm

Kirin's big body was already sweaty from her work out and also waiting around in this sauna, so hugging with Luci left the kawaii girl with a coat of moisture from Kirin body over Luci's breast and belly... Luci blushed deeply, struggling for words..

"T-That not what I meant.." she said, more then a little distracted

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:24 am

Kirin frowned at her, folding her arms under her big milk jugs. "Then what's wrong? You don't want to have a match against me just because I've got bigger breasts and outweigh you? Because from what I understand that's most the league, honey."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Luci stubbed her toes on the floor a bit.

"Well.. I.. no.. I mean... I would wrestle you.. but.. uhm.." Luci stammered, trying to find a way of telling the woman 'no' without mentioning her size or breasts or age, but not finding a way out of it..

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next