Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 10:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mich Takada vs Jacob Dorei

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mich Takada vs Jacob Dorei - Page 5 Empty Re: Mich Takada vs Jacob Dorei

Post by GrandmasterSilver Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:55 am

"O-okay!" Jacob wanted to make Mich happy at this point, as her inserted the whole thing into her, he then started to thrust in and out a little faster, but not to fast, yet not to slow. "Mich...you are the nicest girl I have ever met."

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:06 am

"really...thank you.. you're nice too" she blushed feeling very happy for the good words of jacob...."still this is a match and one has to lose....." she then thrust back to him moving her hips faster with jacob..."I still need to try and make you cum..." she intensified the bouncing hoping to please jacob more..."I'm nearly there how about you?" she asked as her pussy was slowly dripping it juices.."i can still hold it.."

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:09 am

"Hmm, I can still go for a while..." Jacob had started to moan a little, and she instinctively started to thrust faster, trying to please Mich, but not trying to hurt her. "You can still hold it huh? That's good..." Jacob said, keeping his thrusting up and started to lightly bite Mich's neck.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:13 am

"oh my... you are so good... how can you endure this...mine is ready to pop any minute now.." she said as she continued to swayed harder and harder pleasing herself and jacob at the same time..." she just stayed flat on the mat keeping herself concentrated and evading any cumming from her side...stopping the cumming with closing her fists...biting her lips as her body was already filled with sweat

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:17 am

"Mich...just release it...you could keep it up, but it looks like you are having a hard time keeping it in..." Jacob would say, moaning a little more as he went faster with his thrusting. Jacob had gone back to pleasing her through other ways, sucking and licking her nipple lightly to try to send her over the edge.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:21 am

"Uh!!.." she then bends her sexy body...wriggling as she releases her juices with such force for she kept it on hold for so much... moaned loudly as she released all of her loads...it splashed to jacob's whole body..."not fair... this is just my 2nd time having sex and you're already a veteran..." she said as she was weeping with tears of joy from her being delighted that much..."still i won't submit..." she said challenging jacob for more...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:27 am

Jacob had pulled out and started to pant, smiling a little as she said what she said. "Trust me, I wish I wasn't a veteran... what do you mean? I just beat you Mich...unless you want to go again in my room..." Jacob thought that he had finally caught on to Mich's challenge. Jacob stood up and put his boxers back on. "All right, we can have another 'match'...would you want to hold my collar?" Jacob suggested, remembering how she had grabbed his chain earlier.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:33 am

"really!" she smiled with a spark on her eyes...she slowly stood still not recovering from her intense cumming...she took hold of the ropes as support and slowly walked towards jacob..."that was a good fight... still i didn't manage to make you cum though...she then pounced on jacob...bringing him back to the ground..."this isn't over till i make you cum.. you are so unfair... let me do the work this time don't worry you already won... this is just my gift for a good fight with you.." she then started to remove the shorts that jacob just wore...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:37 am

Jacob's member was still completely erect as Mich had pounced on him, and removed his shorts. "All right Mich, I'll let you do what you want..." Jacob had just layed there, obeying her like he was a slave again, but this time he didn't care, he actually liked Mich.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:42 am

"i'm doing this because i liked you so much..." she smiled cutely....then she went slowly at the bottom of jacob's member... and began.licking it in the tip..."so big jacob i wonder how you get this big..." she then teased slid her hands to his big cock up and down.. continued with a slow sucking of jacob's huge cock...licking it as she goes..."i'll get my rematch soon.. promise..."

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next