Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 10:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:47 am

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Demons in the Mist (Devon vs Celeste) ((Dropped))

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Demons in the Mist (Devon vs Celeste) ((Dropped)) Empty Demons in the Mist (Devon vs Celeste) ((Dropped))

Post by Dice007 Sun May 30, 2010 11:24 am

Win via KO or Submission. Winner gets loser as a slave for a few days.

It was a cool afternoon in the woods on the human realm. The sun was low on the horizon as evening neared with a slight chill starting to be felt in the air. The only sound being that of a watterfall that cascaded down a sheer cliff into a small lake. The cliff was rather unremarkable in the light that it basked in due to it facing the setting sun, though it stood quite tall over the land below it as it lead up to the peaks of the mountain range above. The lake had some thick woodlands around it, and was quite the private little location it seemed, with a very faint breeze blowing across it.

On the shore of the lake sat a lone figure who was looking at her reflection on the water's surface. After a couple of seconds of looking at herself, she pushed off the shore and began to wade towards the middle of the lake, where the water was deepest. If one looked close enough as she waded through the water, it could be seen that the water around her seemed to begin to form crystals and almost freeze as it passed over her skin while she walked around in the water for a bit before returning to the shore that she entered from. "Damn, I can't have lost it already," Devon thinks as she shakes her head and takes a deep breath to calm herself in her usual bikini, without the leggings. It was a nice and quiet spot that she frequented whenever humans got on her nerves. Afterall, the humans can be such a pain sometimes, though not as often as other demons are in her book. She lays down on the cool grass as she takes another deep breath, with her feet dangling into the water and only some minor signs of freezing apparent in the water surrounding her feet.

The little exile will softly and frustratedly say, "Damnit, that's like the 8th one just today that I've lose," as she looks up at the partially cloudy sky above her with a shake of her head. The object she lost wasn't anything really important to her, it was just something for her to do since it was a very smooth rock on both sides and perfect for skipping across the small lake. She'll just lie there staring up at the sky for a while while keeping her feet stirring around in the water to keep the water moving around them rather than getting too cold and freezing onto her body. Since it's getting late, she also starts contemplating how she should get home... but she's not worried about that for the time being. Afterall, it's still light enough out there to see well enough to get her home.

Last edited by 417 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Demons in the Mist (Devon vs Celeste) ((Dropped)) Empty Re: Demons in the Mist (Devon vs Celeste)

Post by Firecyde Sun May 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Celeste had enjoyed being in the forest, she loved being there in this time of the day as well, the time where there was enough light to see, but enough to sneak around from place to place. She really wanted to find somebody to play with though, she really loved playing with people, humans, anthros, demons it didn't matter to her, people were just fun. She then saw a pretty looking thing in the distance, and she flew her way to the person. She took a look at the woman, and went wild for the woman, who was a demon, which made her even more happy. Celeste went up to her and started to speak. "Why hello there, you look like you are looking for something. May I help you? My name is Celeste, and I want to play with you, after you agree of coarse!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Demons in the Mist (Devon vs Celeste) ((Dropped)) Empty Re: Demons in the Mist (Devon vs Celeste)

Post by Dice007 Sun May 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Devon turned to the woman who approached her and gave her a rather unpleasant glare when she noticed that she had horns. "Great, now a demon decides to show up. As if humans weren't annoying enough," she thinks to herself as she looks Celeste over. With quite a bit of hostility in her voice, Devon will respond, "No, you may not help me, demon. And I'm sure you'd like to play with me..." as she sits up on the shore of the lake, keeping a watchful eye on the demoness that's decided to show up and disturb her. She'll eye Celeste over again and continue, with a little less hostility, though still not really seeming even civil to the other demoness, "What do you mean by 'play', succubus?"

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sun May 30, 2010 9:58 pm

"Well, I mean we can have a match, no rules, win through knock out and submission. But, I want to have some sexual fun with you afterwords too, so how about whoever wins gets the loser for a week, for whatever reason. Does that sound good sexy?" Celeste would comment, going into detail. She would go up to her and extend her hand for a handshake.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Sun May 30, 2010 11:16 pm

"Heh, maybe it might help clear my mind some and work out some frustration. Maybe it might turn out entertaining," Devon will think to herself while looking at Celeste's hand for a couple of seconds. The demoness will stand up on the shore of the lake before extending her hand to shake Celeste's hand, not really worrying what Celeste's reaction will be to her cold and slightly damp skin's feel. She'll look up into the taller demon's eyes as she starts to take a couple of steps back away from the succubus. "You don't say, a succubus who wants sex with something," she coldly states with a faint grin across her face. Devon will raise up her hands to show she's ready as she continues rather coldly, "Sounds good to me, just hope you don't mind if I'm not the most pleasant of mistresses."

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:06 am

"Hmmm, that will be fine, of coarse, when I win, I am going to have so much fun with your body!" Celeste said, flying towards her and kissed her cheek. "Besides, either way I WILL fuck you!" Celeste would then go for a kick to Devon's ribs, hoping to catch her off guard so she could get the upper hand on her sexy opponent.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:59 am

Devon had a hunch that Celeste would try something, but she'd play along with it until the succubus showed her hand. Devon almost reacted to the kiss on her cheek, tensing up before realizing that her opponent wasn't trying to kiss her to weaken her right away. Devon responds, "Mmmm... That sounds grea-... GAH~!!" as the kick nails her in her ribs which brought about a bry of pain from the girl. Though she was prepared for some kind of attack, she didn't have time or warning beforehand to counter it. Devon will stagger to the side a couple of steps as she clutches at her ribs where the kick landed before she will glare at Celeste and lightly snarl at her. Hoping to see an opening and react before the succubus can take advantage of her.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:03 am

"Oh scary!" Celeste mocked, walking up it Devon, whipping out her tail and transforming it into a dildo looking thing to tease her. Celeste would dash up to Devon and attempted to sneak it into her swimsuit, hopeing to have it barely go into her pussy, if that worked she would thrust itto her in and out repeatingly.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:23 am

"She sure doesn't mess around. I would've at least given her the courtesy of some foreplay. Guess it's time to dance," Devon thinks to herself when she sees the dildo-tail on the succubus. The ice demon will pull back her right fist and do a short wind up before stepping forward with her left foot and attempting to throw a hellacious straight punch directly at Celeste's throat mid-dash once she's in range. Just as her punch may reach Celeste though, Devon might feel something dive into her swimsuit bottoms, depending on how long the succubus' tail is, but all she was hoping for was to stop Celeste from reaching her and having her way with her already.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Celeste grabed her throat, but she also grabbed Devon, using her tail the way she was going to use it for in the first place. She inserted the tail into Devon's pussy, and started to pump it in and out of her. "Don't worry, you can give up, after all I'm cutting you some slack, that punch to the throat hurt me alot!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Demons in the Mist (Devon vs Celeste) ((Dropped)) Empty Re: Demons in the Mist (Devon vs Celeste) ((Dropped))

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next