Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 3:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 2:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 1:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 4:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human) Empty Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human)

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Having wandered deep into the wastelands of the aboveworld, Tiss was feeling mighty tired. She had used up a great deal of energy already just to make it this far, but now found herself damn near lost in a desert as far as the eye could see. She brought a hand up to shield her eyes from the burning sun, so that she could look a bit farther. Everything was the same; yellow dunes, dark rocks, and sand, freakin' sand everywhere! It had gotten into every possible chink in her armor, revealing as it was, and made it incredibly uncomfortable to wear. Tiss couldn't just take it off either; it wasn't like she had packed spare clothes or anything. Not when she was running for her life from an evil demon out to get her. Oh how ironic was that, a demoness getting hunted by a demon...

In the distance, she saw a shadow. She squinted, and saw that it was an oasis! But she did another double take. What if it was a mirage? She would be wasting valuable energy for nothing. But after looking around and seeing nothing for miles, Tiss decided to head for the oasis. It was the only thing she could head for.

She slowly made her way across the sand and stone, until she was withing reach of the oasis. She got lucky, it was no mirage! Tiss slid down the last dune, before leaping into the air and landing with a loud splash into the pool of water.

"Ah! That's so much better!" Tiss said. She splashed around in the water a little bit, cooling herself off, before removing her armor. She needed to get all the sand out before putting it back on. So Tiss stood naked in thigh-deep water, her wings flapping now and then, her tail twisted around her leg, eagerly scrubbing her delicious demonic body clean.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human) Empty Re: Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human)

Post by Whipwreck Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Richard had been stumbling around for hours now, wondering why he thought it would be quicker to go through the wastelands to get to civilization. Richard had just been glad that he was altered, not to glad, but this was a case where he really didn't mind haveing genetic alterations. He then saw something, it looked like an oasis. Not really bothering to double check, he rushed to the oasis, getting to the lake and he started to drink from the water like he had not drank anything for weeks. However when he looked up, he saw a naked woman, he had started to blush, not knowing if it were a mirage or not. "U-uh....hi t-there! M-my name is R-Richard, w-what's yours?" Richard had asked nervously.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human) Empty Re: Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human)

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Tiss froze in shock when she saw a rather famished man stagger his way to the other end of the pool and take deep drinks of water. Then, when the man looked up, Tiss finally gathered enough of her wits to quickly cover up her private parts. "What's a human doing here?" Tiss thought. The man looked like he had been wandering the desert for quite some time. It surprised Tiss that anybody could survive for long in this desert. Hell, she was having difficulty, and she was a demoness!

Then Tiss noticed something off about the man's aura. "What's this?" Tiss thought, "He's not actually human?" Tiss's curiosity got the better of her, as she slowly made her way over to Richard. Once she was close, she leaned in and gave the man a tentative little sniff, trying to determine what he was through her heightened sense of smell. "You... what are you?" Tiss asked. Her wings gave a little flap behind her back, extending a little bit, while her tail uncurled and standing behind her back.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:41 pm

"I'm human, but I was altered in a lab, so I...still can't see why you sniffed me...why would you sniff me? Who and what are you?" Richard would ask, standing up and looked at her, touching her wings, and strokeing her tail, not sure whether or not it was appropriate to do that. He blushed because he looked down at her, getting a view at her cleavage, he then quickly turned his head away. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to look at you like that! Please forgive me!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:03 am

Tiss looked at Richard questioningly. "Altered? In a lab?" she wondered. She didn't quite understand what Richard meant, since she couldn't detect any real differences based on smell. Still, she felt a great deal of power coming from this human, a great deal of energy. Tiss was fairly wary, since she might not be able to win a fight against him in her current state.

When Richard touched her leathery wings, Tiss let out a small yelp, flapping them wildly to beat his hands back. Her tail snapped around and whipped the back of his hand when he reached for her tail. "All you humans are so touchy-feely," Tiss said with exasperation, "What, haven't you seen a succubus before?" She shook her head, her wavy hair swaying to the side to reveal two small horns on either side of her head.

"Well, forgiveness is out of the question," Tiss said. She turned and looked Richard in the eyes. "Now, will you be a good boy and submit to me?" Tiss said, her voice changing to a sultry tone, while her eyes began to glow with energy as she tried to charm Richard.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:18 am

Richard had looked into her eyes, mesmerized by her...kind of, Richard wasn't the smartest person around, so it had a different effect. "I would, but I don't know what you want me to submit to..." Richard said, still looking into her eyes. Richard had snapped out of it for a moment, looking at her horns. "I think I have seen a succubus before, I just do not remember where I saw it..." Richard said, still talking "...you seem tired, maybe you should lay down for a bit."

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:27 am

Tiss thought Richard's reaction to her charm was a little bit strange. He wasn't just bending down to her every demand. How could this mere human still possess an shred of will after getting put under her charm? He didn't seem to be actively resisting it either. Tiss thought for a moment, before the answer hit her. Was this human too stupid to realize that he's become a slave?

"Why, you submit to me of course!" Tiss said, layering on the charm even further. She didn't care that the hypnotic spell would probably be frying Richard's brains if she put any more power into it, what was a human to her? "Now be a nice boy and lie down for me. It'll all be over in a second..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:38 am

"Oh, OH! Heh heh...no I don't think I will, funny though!" Richard said, now knowing what she was talking about. He turned his head, to avoid the charm, but it would seem like he was ignoring her. Richard would just whistle and hold his hand up so he could not see her eyes. "It is going to take more than you just staring at me to get me to serve you. However it was a very good try!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:46 am

"That still didn't work?" Tiss thought. She stood up straight, one hand on her hip, the other unconsciously rubbing the horns on her head. Perhaps her powers still weren't fully functional. It hadn't been all that long since she regrew her horns after all. Still, Tiss wasn't about to let this chance pass up. Here was an idiot man with an extraordinary amount of power. What better way to replenish her own reserves than by taking it?

"Ignoring me won't help, you know," Tiss said, "Though I must say I am pretty insulted." She reached down into the water and cupped some in her hands, then splashed it all over her face, letting it run through her long hair. "It's almost like you don't want to look at me..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:55 am

"Oh no, it's not that I don't want to look at you, in fact, you are just plain beautiful... but I'm not going to be a slave!" Richard said, looking straight at her after saying what he said. After looking at her though, he blushed and was starting to feel something grow in his pants, it wasn't everyday that he got to see a naked woman after all. Richard quickly sat down so she could not see it. "Wait...what do you mean it won't help?!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next