Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer Empty Mia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:48 am

Hentai Submission Match
Winning Conditions: Winner must make her opponent submit using hentai moves.

As 'Flashbulb' began to play, Tally strode down the ring, clad in a black version of her scantily clad wrestling attire. The lingerie suited her in almost any kind of match. She was a little nerveous, she had to admit. This would be her first Hentai match and she had been telling herself repeatedly that she wasn't into girls. However, ever since she had her match with Raiye and had joined the Era of Hell, Tally had been eager to humiliate other girls, sending quite a thrill through her when she saw the looks on their faces. She especially wanted to humiliate them sexually so as nervious as she was, she was also excited. She climbed into the ring and showed off her bountiful figure to the audience, givimg them a twirl and posing before she settled into her corner.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Mia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer Empty Re: Mia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer

Post by anegge Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:51 pm

Summer smiled sheepishly, waving to the crowd as she walked down to the ring clad in her standard hentai match, tight blue bikini. She wasn't entirely excited about this match given the size and shape of her opponent. She certainly had some experience with this kind of match at least, but not against this type of opponent.

She rolled into the ring and stood to her feet with a short hop. Her opponent was actually pretty cute. Summer sighed sharply sticking her tongue out, the girl was flabby but it all seemed to add to her curves rather than detract. And her chest, it was even bigger than Tomomi's "Nice rack." she complemented lewdly as she imagined how sweet it would be to give those jugs a suck.

Last edited by 121 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Mia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer GXChUKwMia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer 1BElGMIMia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Tally watched as Summer caame down the ring. She was pretty cute. She was looking forward to making her suffer. She tried her best not to oggle summer as she got in, her cheeks were faintly blushing but sthe thought of what she might have to do, hadn't quite sunk in with her yet. She beamed when Summer complimented her and lifted up her big tits ina flaunting way. Tally was fiercely proud of her body. After a moment of posing she winked at Summer.

"You're pretty cute too!" She then inwardly sighed. 'oh no... How can I fight someone THIS way... if I can't even get angry? She's too cute and nice for me to want to do things to her... and it's not like I WANT to like that... I DON'T like girls like that!' She thought. "Let's have a sexy match!' She said a little nervous.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Summer shuddered with lust as Tally put her tits on display. "With me and you? How could the match not be sexy?" she teased, then as she paused she sensed Tally's nervous demeanor, "Don't worry, I'll treat you right." she joked as the bell rang.

The red head moved quickly hoping to get an advantage from her speed. She ran straight at the girl and at the last moment ducked to the left trying to cup Tally's tit in her right hand and use it to swing around behind the girl. If it worked she'd grab the girl's jugs from behind and start to massage them.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Mia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer GXChUKwMia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer 1BElGMIMia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:27 pm

Tally again beamed at Sumer's words. She certainly was a nice girl. And when she said she would take care of her. She blushed. At least, it would be fun right?

When the bell rang, Tally honestly didn't know how to start this kind of match. She was caught off guard by Summer's speed and blushed darkly when Summer grabbed her breast. She gasped as her tits were already being massagd, her nipples threatenign to perk up. N-no!" She stammered and tried to shake Summer off of her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Summer gasped as the bigger girl began to twist trying to break free. To hold on she clamped down tighter on the girl's breasts making her massage much firmer and rough, but she knew she was going to get thrown soon if she didn't do something. Summer slipped one ankle in front of Tally's calf hoping that the girl would trip herself onto her knees in her desperation to break free.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Tally blushed deeply when Summer clamped down on her plump breast. This wasn't good at all, though the slight pain from the tightness relieved her of the pleasure she was feeling partly, she knew that she couldn't allow this to happen. When Summer wrapped her lag around her, Tally pushed backwards, hoping to catch Summer between the ropes or a turnbuckle but was caught and lost her balance, rolling backwards.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:55 am

"Uhhf," groaned Summer as Tally's bulk tumbled awkwardly down atop her knocking the breath from her. Hopefully their snared left legs would be enough of an obstacle to the big wrestler that Summer would have a chance to recover from the crush of her weight before she could get away. Summer had been enjoying taking the girl from behind a great deal.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:59 am

Tally was normally slow to get up and this time was no excdption. Fighting off the embarassment of what Summer had done followed by the embarassment of falling over and looking foolish, she tried her best just to get away and regroup for now, attemoppting to roll over to her hands and knees, panting softly as her big tits swayed gently.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:10 am

The red head wrestler panted for a few seconds as she was relieved from the weight of Tally before rolling over after her. "Did you like that, blondie?" she teased slapping the girl sharply on her butt as she sat up into a kneel beside her. Then, Summer tried to lunge up on top of the girl's back and bring her back down onto the mat.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next