Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I Empty Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:41 pm

Standard Match
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout
Power restrictions: None
Stipulation: The winner may do as she wishes with the looser while they are in the ringscape.

Fidi stepped through the gate and immediately put her hand up to her eyes to cover herself from the blazing sun. She was told that her first match would be in an oasis and as she opened one eye and looked at the lush tropics around her, she wondered if this was really ok for a match. It looked more like a place one owuld have a vacation. The water was crystal clear and looked absolutely lovely. She wanted to dive right in and sink to the bottom and just relax.

All around was soft grass and beautiful tropical trees made a natural barrier around the oasis. Beyin the small refuge looked like an endless desrt where the bright sun scorched down unmercifully, the shade fromt he treees providing a cool breeze. Fidi slithered tot he edge of the pone and slid in part way feeling the cool water against her scales. AShe wondered who her opponent was and if she would be a monster like her.

The ref girl suddenly appeared and came over to Fidi to check her out, making sure she was ok to fight. Fidi glanced around as well and looked to see a small bar that had seemed to have been added and in the distance small viewing tents were set up for V.I.Ps to enjoy an up close view of the action. No expense was spared and Fidi was evenmore curious about this place she had joined.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I Empty Re: Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I

Post by Toshokan Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:13 am

It wasn't long before a second gate appeared right in the middle of the oasis, and Fidi's opponent stepped in. Shashai appeared, looking around the place with mild curiosity. Almost immediately, a watery breeze struck her face delightfully, making some of her loosest bandages flutter around gently. "Ah... now that's much better", she said, looking at the distance. Far away was the desert she had spent a good deal of time wandering around in. "Maybe I'll stay here after everything's over. So nice..."

While she was daydreaming, the referee approached her. Shashai wondered that the girl must have been well-trained, as she flinched only a little at the sight of a mummy. She was checked without delay; there was not much on her to be checked, anyway. Shashai then finally noticed Fidi resting inside the pristine water. She stepped forward. "Hello. I suppose you are my opponent today?"

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:44 am

Fidi turned and scrutinized her new opponet as the new gate opponent appeared. She was surprised to seea mmummy girl, but really she shouldn't have been surprised. As the ref checked her out, Fidi remained in the water. She didn't want to leave, it felt so cool. But as the ref finished and Shashai approached, Fidi lifted herself up and approached Shashai halfway. "Yes-s-s. She said with a hafl smile on. She was always wary of other mosters in her own world and this girl was also her opponent. But there was one thing that made her curious. Weren't Mummy's supposed to be undead? Could this woman even HAVE the juices inside her that Fidi fed off of? "My name is-s-s Fidi." She said as she extended a hand. At the very least she could be cordial right?

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Shashai was a bit startled. Before, because of the angle and the reflection of the sun on the water, she had only been able to see half of Fidi - that is, her human half, that was outside the water. But now that she had gotten out, her snake half had been revealed. Shashai tried to make a quick measurement of her tail, and sighted inwardly. "Well, this will be a long battle." She joked to herself, not saying it aloud in case it offended the Lamia.

Monster or not, Fidi was her first opponent, and Shashai ought to be civil with her. She took her hand. "Pleased to meet you, Fidi. Call me Shashai." She smiled, looking at the snake girl's face. "It seems this bout has extra stipulations. I don't know who requested them, but it hope you're aware of them." After shaking her hand, she let go. "For me, it's okay, but is it alright for you?"

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Fidi smiled at Shashai when they shook hands. "I heard about it... I'm actually really curious-s-s to s-s-see what it would be like." She said as she looked over the mummy. She was quite sexy indeed. After a moment the ref approached and gave the signal to begin the match. Fidi looked at Shashai and crouched low. "Let's-s-s have a good match." She said as she circled the mummy, slithering to her side.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:40 pm

"I see. One way or the other, your curiosity shall be satisfied." When the match started, Shashai got into a defensive stance. She seemed to be merely standing where she was, but a good fighter would find few openings to attack. Her arms bandages, which until now had been dangling freely, started floating smoothly. Though calm, she didn't take her eyes from Fidi for a moment, turning with a silent step as she was circled.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:36 am

Fidi looked as the bandages floated. She should expect that as a fellow monster girl, Shashai had some abilities. She paused and began to sway her shoulders back and forth, allowing her body to maintain a rythm. Maybs she could get away with charming the mummy and at least get in a good initial strike.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:10 am

Shashai looked fixedly at he lamia. Wit her back and forth motions against the sizzling landscape of the oasis, there was a certain soothing quality to their faceoff, just like the calm before a storm. Shashai, trying not to get swept away by Fidi, watched her looking for some change in her movement. She had the guess that, whenever it came, her attack would be quick, and she didn't know if there would be time to react. So, when she thought Fidi was ready to strike, she would cut her short with a fast kick to her head.
Toshokan
Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Fidi maintained her sway, seeing that it appeared to have some effect on Shashai, when she thought the girl's defenses were properly lowered, she whipped her tail upward, trying to strike at the mummy's head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Instead of the sudden tackle that Shashai was expecting, an upwards tail strike came surging at her head. Still, the quick movement triggered her reflexes, and in a split second her leg was up and going at Fidi's head. At the same time, the mummy turned her body sidewards, avoiding the tail by what she considered to be a safe margin.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next