Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sara vs Ryuji (No holds barred)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sara vs Ryuji (No holds barred) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sara vs Ryuji (No holds barred)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:42 am

Ryuji gasped when he managed to unbalance the cyber mistress, and he'd roll over onto his hands and knees. Fortunately, he had the same plan as Sara, and crawled towards his weapon. He'd take ahold of it in one paw, and use it to stand up. As he was on his feet, he'd look back to see Sara had already snagged her weapon, and he'd try to use his bo staff to catch her whip, and then try to yank back with the staff to yank the whip out of her hands!

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Sara vs Ryuji (No holds barred) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sara vs Ryuji (No holds barred)

Post by MistressGold Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:51 am

Sara was suprised to say the least when her whip wrapped itself around the bo staff, but would not let go! Sara would try to drag Ryuji in by tugging on her whip, while trying to fight of Ryuji's attempt to pull her whip away. If successful, she would knee him in the gut, but if Ryuji won this tug of war, the whip would be pulled away from her.

MistressGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:55 am

Ryuji was surprised herself when Sara managed to hang onto the whip, growling as it became a sudden tug of war. He growled at her as he tried to tug the whip away, but instead he was yanked forward, and his momentum was stopped dead with a hard knee to the gut. His stomach had been the only thing to take some punishment so far, and Sara kept going again and again for Ryuji's breadbasket. After Sara pulled her knee away from his gut, he would collapse to his hands and knees, and cough out a little blood.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by MistressGold Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:37 am

Sara was enjoying going for Ryuji's stomach, it gave her the sense of satisfaction when she was able to control the match by pushing him around and makeing him lose air or cough up blood. Sara would attempt to get on Ryuji's back and bundle up her whip, smacking his butt and useing her heels to hit his gut, that is if it succeeded.

MistressGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:13 am

Ryuji hissed up Sara as he felt her sitting on his back like he was a footstool. He then felt her smacking her coiled up whip against his rear, and wheezed as she kicked a heel up into her gut, and fell back down onto his gut.

He coughed out a small spatter of blood after that kick, feeling the air leaving his lungs as Sara had struck the sweet spot this time. He couldn't believe he was losing out this badly to this woman, it was embarrassing!

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by MistressGold Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:19 am

"Aww, who's my sexy little kitty? You are! Yes you are!" Sara would tease, attempting to tickle his balls through his pants, before getting up to attempt to roll him onto his back, and she would dig her heel into his belly and grind it around, really trying to dig it into his belly, licking her lips again. "My sexy little kitty will also be my sexy little snack for after the match!" Sara would say, teasingly licking her lips and smacking her whip in her hand.

MistressGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:30 am

Ryuji would not let this woman get away scot free. As he heard Sara taunting her, he clenched his teeth while he was face down in the mat. He tensed up as he was felt up, and he started to emanate an orange aura around his body. Sara would not feel anything, but after Ryuji was rolled over, he would try to counteract her by throwing both feet deep up into her gut. His feet would also spark with flame as they thrust forward, giving them that extra little pepper to the attack.

"Like hell I'll be your pet." He growled up at her, before he would try to roll backwards onto his feet, and back into his stance, orange aura still visible around his person.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by MistressGold Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:43 am

Sara was nailed right in the gut by Ryuji's flaming feet, how dare he do such a thing! Sara was knocked down, but she got up and smiled at Ryuji, licking her lips while she stared at him. "MMMM now I can have a toasty little snack!" Sara would tease, attempting to hit Ryuji's chest with her whip.

MistressGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:46 am

Ryuji narrowed his eyes at her. He was through playing around with this woman. As soon as Sara was to her feet, he'd try to rush in close so she wouldn't be able to use her whip on him, and would try to nail her hard in the gut to try and stun her. The knee would also ignite with flame, making the knee that much more painful, and possibly charring her skin a bit. "Lets see how you like being attacked in the gut constantly." He hissed at her.

Last edited by 145 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by MistressGold Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:54 am

"Umph!" Sara would shout out, getting nailed in the gut and felt it char a bit, it was painful! But Sara would not give up there, she was determined to make him suffer now! Sara would raise her head and start to bite at Ryuji's crotch, making it painful for him there, she was trying to distract him so she could attempt to hit him in the stomach again. "You will be my pet!"

MistressGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next