Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tag Team Showdown (For Maxykun)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tag Team Showdown (For Maxykun) - Page 4 Empty Re: Tag Team Showdown (For Maxykun)

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:11 am

Rika smirked at her response, she gave her one last jerk nearly breaking her arm but, letting her go afterword.

"3! Rika Yamato is eliminated" The Ref yelled,

Rika completely collapssed and spread her arms and legs on the ring. Yu-Shin looked up at the ref to give him a signal that he would be the next one up. He would enter the ring and sighed, he hated ring appearances.

"Rika can you walk?" Yu-Shin said,

"Yah, I can walk" Rika would roll awayand get to the ring side behind Ayame.

"Hey, Daisuke was it, why don't you tag someone else that arm looks like it's about to fall off." Yu-Shin said
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Showdown (For Maxykun) - Page 4 Empty Re: Tag Team Showdown (For Maxykun)

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:37 am

"Don't tell me what to do." She said with a semi-snarl. Lita hoped up on the apron for a moment and called for Dai to come by, since she wasn't that far anyway. She rabbed Dai's arm and forced it the opposite way than what Rika did. "Hey what was that for?!" She looked like she was going to hit Lita but then stopped. "Come to think of it that does feel a little better." Lita grins and hops back down. Though Sion was considering tagging himself in anyway to be on the safe side.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:47 am

Yu-Shin observed Lita as she healed Dai's arm,
"Hm...You're quite skilled, I'm an acupuncturist myself, I can fix it for you but, I have a feeling Miss Daisuke wouldn't like that too much."

Yu-Shin's gaze turned to Sion, the one unknown opponent. Everyone else he could take down easily, judging from what he saw from Rika's fight.

"Ayame might not even fight in this match...." Yu-Shin said, he sighed and pulled out a book out of his back pocket. He was just in the middle of a chapter he was reading before the match began.

Yu-Shin's eyes darted left to right and continued reading almost ignoring Daisuke completely.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:53 am

(wasn't a complete heal, just a lil something to make it hurt less, could have been full but it would involve a lot less clothing and other stuff lol, luckly for her it didnt rip her arm off, it could have knowing lita's strength ^^) Lita didn't notice or hear Yu talking to her.

(dunno if it matters but what's the book about?)

Daisuke blinks "Uhm...." not sure what to think of him reading. "Can you take that elsewhere or at least do it on the outside if you don't want to fight please?" Hoping he'd either drop it or get himself counted out.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:01 am

"No way!" Yu-Shin said, "I'm almost finished this chapter!"
The book's title was The art of War by Su Tsu. Yu-shin got drained back in his book.
"it's one of my favorite books.... I've read it over a 100 times yeet it never get's old"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:14 am

Daisuke wasn't sure what to do, but Kei took some interest in to what the book was and she leaned against Daisuke's shoulder as she leaned against the corner wondering about it. "Don't worry about it Dai, let em read." She patted her on the shoulder and stepped in the ring and looked closer and what he was reading. "Yeah you're right, it is a good book. Know what the best part is?" Before he could answer she drills him in the stomach.

Lita saw what happened just there. Kei made a valid tag and since the match was still in progress and both of them were the legal ones in the ring Kei landed a clean it, in a way. She grinned 'impressive, though why would he (refering to Yu) do that?"

Last edited by 589 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:25 am

Yu-shin took a step back without taking his gaze off the book. The fist was exactly 1cm short of being a hit. His eyes continued to go side to side as if he was unaware of it.

Ayame sighed, "That's sensei's inner eye for you. It's something alot of martial artist master acomplishes. Especially someone who knows Hwarangdo the way of the korean knight. You see Korea was sandwhiched between two powerful nations japan and china. You would think that being small country it would fall but, it didn't. Our warriors developed a way to fight enemies from the rear and the front."

Ayame smiled as of today, "Out of all the matches he had no one's been able to hit him in a fair match... Quite the mystery isn't he?"

Yu-Shin continued reading, "The art of war is of vital importance to the State. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:31 am

Kei looks annoyed. She yanks the book from his hands and in one motion throws it aside, not realizing it was going towards Lita's direction "this is a ring not a library" which Kei then sees where the book went, which at the speed of it Lita didn't have time to react to it coming her way but did see it coming when it did hit her. Kei sees what happened and gasped. Daisuke saw what happened to and sighed 'I don't see this ending well.' she thought. Rebecca grinned at what just took place.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:37 am

Yu-shin moved before anyone else could react and reclaimed the book right before it hit Lita in the face.
"You should be more considerate of the words of a genius.... and to others. You are blinded but what you can not see."

Yu-Shin sighed and motioned Kei for her to attack, "I was waiting for someone to tag that girl out she wouldn't have lasted 2 minutes with me...."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:53 am

She sighs. "Just put the dead tree down and wrestle -_-" she sighs at him.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next