Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sly's Challenge (answered by Hali)

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sly's Challenge (answered by Hali) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sly's Challenge (for anybody)

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:02 am

"Gah!" Sly said as he move a little, still getting hit in the back, but he would attempt to grab her ankles and and would pull her in, attempting to make her fall and hit her head on something, due to all of the weapons on the ground, that woul not be to hard. If that had worked he would crawl up to her and would start to bash her in the head with her bare hands.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Sly's Challenge (answered by Hali) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sly's Challenge (for anybody)

Post by Hali Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:12 am

Scarlet squealed as Sly grabbed her ankle, jerking it out from under her! She fell hard, her entire upper body slamming into the trash can she'd thrown at him. The girl groaned and rolled to her back in time to see Sly crawling atop her. She pressed against his chest desperately, trying to throw him off, yanking from side to side. "No!" She shouted before Sly took his fists to her head!

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:21 am

Sly would smile, punching her in the head repeatingly, he was always like a mad man, only this time was different, he wanted to hurt her badly, but not put her out of action, he wanted her to suffer. Sly would continue punching until she started to bleed or until she could get him off of her somehow. If she did bleed, he would get off of her and pick up a trash can and a kendo stick.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:30 am

Sly's fists slammed into her face again and again, she tried to put up her arms to defend herself, but it was no good, Sly plowed through her meager defense and soon her nose burst, blood dripping over her mouth. Her head pulsed with pain and she laid on her back, trying to recover, giving Sly plenty of time to collect his weapons.

Slowly, the poor girl got back to her feet, unwilling to let this fight slid by, she wouldn't be put on her back and knocked out. Not by this guy, someone needed to put him in his place. She raised her fists, prepared to continue the fight!

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:34 am

"Listen, WHEN I win, I will say this, you are a hell of a woman!" Sly would say with a straight face, but then cracked a smile. "Now, you sure you don't want to give up? Or do I need to beat some more sense into you?" Sly would ask, then attempting to swing the kendo stick at her stomach. If that had worked, he would place the trash can over her.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:38 am

Scarlet spat blood from her mouth, "I'm not quite ready to call it quits yet. I've taken down bigger guys than you." She said defiantly, prepared to continue the fight. She saw the Kendo stick coming, but when she stepped out of the way, her back hit the ropes. The stick slammed into her gut with full force, eliciting a groan from the iron willed woman. She looked up, her arms wrapped around her tender belly as Sly slammed the can down over her head!

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:44 am

"Alright then!" Sly said, taking the kendo stick and would start to bash the can with hit, hitting around the head and torso area, aiming to either send the raddle from the can to shake up her senses, or to get the can harder to remove later. After a good five hits of the kendo stick to the can, Sly would drop the broken stick and would pick up the bat with barbed-wire, waiting for what she would do, if she could get out or not.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:50 am

Scarlet dropped to her knees and leaned forward, pushing the can off of her. She shook her head, and grabbed the rope to pull herself back to her feet. She gritted her teeth in determination, raising her fists once again. Her stance wavered, it was clear her legs were getting weaker, but she refused to submit. "I-I'm not going to make this easy." She said with ragged breath.

She saw he had his bat again, she knew what it could do, her stained t-shirt held the evidence... "Put that down, you don't think you can beat me without it?"

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:56 am

"I see what you are trying to do, and it's cute, I can beat you without it, but that's not why I have it in my hands..." Sly said, taking the bat up to his forehead and would start to grate the barbed-wire up against it, before he casted it back to the ground, the blood rushing down his face. "See? Now we are a little more even!" Sly said, smiling as the blood rushed down to his teeth. He would take something out of hit pocket and place it into hit mouth, advancing towards her and would attempt to spray the red mist in her face.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 am

Scarlet watched in horror as he cut open his own forehead, and watched the blood trail down his face, she trembled at the sight, not catching what he'd pulled out of his pocket. "Wha-" She was about to ask a question as he approached, but she was cut off as a red mist sprayed from his mouth! She presumed it was blood, and prayed he didn't have anything infectious in his blood as she raised her arms and shielded her face! "No!" She screamed, suddenly covered in red... She looked up, and thrust a few straight armed punches into the soft tissue next to Sly's shoulders, the brought up a knee into his hip!

Hali

Back to top Go down

Sly's Challenge (answered by Hali) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sly's Challenge (answered by Hali)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next