by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sisters Midnight vs Athena

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sisters Midnight vs Athena Empty Sisters Midnight vs Athena

Post by luffy316 Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:41 am

Submission only handicap match

The pale goths strut out to the ring, their dark but near-see-through lingerie over their chalky bodies. They waved and blew kisses the crowd, shaking their assorted goods for the crowd just to gain another set of eyes on them. They reached the metal stairs, Velvet offering Chalice her hand in a regal manner and helping her up the stairs. They paused by the turnbuckle to kiss, nothing romantic whatsover as much as a mashing of lips and bodies and tongues, just for the sight of it. They parted wet lips and entered the ring together, bouncing and posing excitedly to even steal some eyes from Athena as she entered, clearly unconcerned for their safety here

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Sisters Midnight vs Athena Empty Re: Sisters Midnight vs Athena

Post by ROHFAN101 Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:14 am

Waiting for her music to start, Athena was getting warmed up. "My first Handicap match, I hope I can come out on top of this one." She said to herself as her music started and she ten parted the curtains to began walking to the ring while waving and smiling to her fans before rolling into the ring then settled in her corner.

"Wow these two look like they could be a handful." She thought to herself as she approached them to extend a friendly hand shake. "Hi my name is Athena, Let's have a great match." She said hoping they'd return the hand shake.

Last edited by 369 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:18 pm

The girls looked it over consideringly, clearly putting some thought into this before they shook her hand, both at once as they gripped her hand from either side.
"Oh, way nice to meet you!" Velvet chimed.
"Totally," Chalice confirmed.
"Real nice. Really!"

They made a bit of a scene rubbing up and down her arm flirtively but didn't take any real attempt to ambush her yet. When she would start back to her corner, though, back turned or not, they would whisper to eachother in a secretive sense, but not really attempting to remain unheard.
"She's cute."
"Yea, but probably slutty."
"I know! Did you see her?"
"You just know she'd love it up the ass."
"I TOTALLY thought that!" Velvet giggled

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:18 am

As Athena started back to her corner she was smiling after the hand shake was honored. "I guess looks can be desieving, they seemed really nice." She said to herself before hearing their little comments, though she didn't show any anger towards them as she didn't want to get thrown off.

Athena then looked to their corner with her smile vanishing. "I hope you two are ready to eat those words." She said with fire in her eyes and got into a stance.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:12 am

The girls stuck out their tongues cutely, winking at her together. They sounded the bell as the duo advanced on her in quiet calm, giggling now and then as they seperated to try and surround her menacingly

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:12 am

Athena watched the sisters slowly approach her. "Ok I need to try and keep them both in sight." Athena said to herself trying not to take her eyes off either one. She kept turning her head back and forth while keeping her stance up looking for any kind of movement from either sister.

Last edited by 369 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:33 am

The girls giggled as they moved gracefully slow on either side of her. "Heehee, think she'd like it from both ends?"
"Know it. Lookit her, already imagining it."
"She so is!"

The girls chattered, trying to keep her guessing and turning between them as they stepped out of direct line of sight, flanking her along a rope one each side It left them little mobility, but Athena couldn't keep them both in view at once, even if the other was just out of sight. They'd both suddenly lunge, though whoever she faced would stop out of reach so that their partner could try and shoulder ram Athena into a corner

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:51 am

Athena looked at them with a grin. "If you think your words are going to throw me off then you have another thing coming." She said while trying to keep them both in sight.
She was then taken by surprise when the sisters both came lunging at her at the same time, but was thrown off due to the fact that she saw chalice stop and was then rammed by Velvet into the corner.
"Ugggh" Athena grunted getting Velvet's shoulder in her gut. "Alright that was a pretty good move I'll admit." Athena said before attempting to bring her knee into Velvet's gut.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:24 pm

"OOF!" Velvet grunted as she was struck in her slender belly, doubling up a bit and losing her grip on Athena. Chalice would try to move in the side though, grabbing Athena by the hair and pulling back towards the turnbuckle with it to hold her back, hoplefully so Velvet could find the time to give her a boot to the belly in reply

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:15 am

After feeling her knee connect with Velvet's gut, she attempted to grab her into a tight frontal head lock, but all of a sudden felt her hair being pulled on by Chalice, who forced her back into the turnbuckle. "Ahh Let go!" Athena growled before her gut was met with Velvet's boot. "Ugggh!" She groaned from the shot.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next