Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Retribution: Haruka-Haruko vs Cerbera-Lethe

3 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Retribution: Haruka-Haruko vs Cerbera-Lethe - Page 10 Empty Re: Retribution: Haruka-Haruko vs Cerbera-Lethe

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:12 pm

Lethe snerks as she sees Haruka crawling for the ropes, deciding that was enough softening up, and she walked over calmly towards Cerbera to tag her. "Give her hell." She grinned at her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Retribution: Haruka-Haruko vs Cerbera-Lethe - Page 10 Empty Re: Retribution: Haruka-Haruko vs Cerbera-Lethe

Post by Yatori Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:14 am

Haruka took the brief pause in the storm to drag herself onto the ropes for support, half-leaning, half-seated.

"Haruka!" Masato called out. He quickly ran over to her side. "Tag with Haruko! Now!"

"H-haii..." The beaten-up girl began making her painful way towards her corner of the ring, where her ally waited.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:17 am

Cerbera accepted the tag, stepping into the ring and watched Haruka quietly, walking towards her and trying to grab her by her hair to pull her on her feet and look at her, though she wasn't preparing any attack either way.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:04 pm

Haruka winced as Cerbera dragged her up onto her feet. She wasn't in any shape to offer Cerbera resistance. That fact made her grimace. She had promised to be a proper rival, but just couldn't measure up.

"G-gomen..." She tried to steady herself. "I got careless... but I... can still..."

Outside the ring, Masato eyed Cerbera. A tiny part of him wondered what the dark-haired girl was thinking.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:35 pm

Cerbera shook her head and leaned in to whisper something to the girl.

" Go get some rest, we'll fight later. "

With that she pushed Haruka towards the turnbuckle Haruko was waiting, crossing her arms against her chest and waiting for the tag, taking a few steps back to the center of the ring, taunting them.

" Just throw in the towl, this is so dissapointing.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:03 pm

Masato smiled. Thank you, Cerbera-san.

Haruka exhaled as she crashed into the corner. "No... it's not yet over..." Waiting until Cerbera was facing her, she tagged in Haruko before falling onto her butt, then wearily clambering out of the ring.

Arigatou, Cerbera-san... I'll make it up to you... I promise...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:38 pm

Lethe raised an eyebrow as Cerbera threw Haruka into Haruko's corner. She was puzzled, but said nothing to her. Haruko immediately jumped in as she was tagged, charging straight for Cerbera and trying to throw a hard hook into her jaw. She was not happy.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:45 am

Cerbera laughed, getting ready for Haruko while yelling out.

" Good! Keep tagging! That'll give me and Lethe more time to beat the hell out of you both!! "

When Haruko charged in she'll try leap forward and towards the girl's stomach, the punch would off course just go over her while she tried to spear Haruko to the ground.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:07 pm

Haruko gasped as Cerbera tackled her to the ground, grunting as she hit her back against the mat. She clenched her teeth, trying to shove Cerbera off her, and would try to get a hard straight in for Cerbera's jaw if she could manage to get enough distance between them.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:47 am

Cerbera growled lowly when she was pushed off but then gasped when she was hit hard, making her roll away further to recover from the stunning blow, trying to stand back up to face Haruko.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next