Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Family Matters (another Minashi tale)

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Family Matters (another Minashi tale) - Page 9 Empty Re: Family Matters (another Minashi tale)

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:20 pm

Mina squeezed her hand back. "You're doing good," Mina whispered, doubting she'd believe it. But she had gone for several sentences without insulting or snapping at someone so it was an improvement.

"Did your family build this place?" she asked no one in particular. "Or was it a handmedown or just bought it?" she asked as she looked around

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Family Matters (another Minashi tale) - Page 9 Empty Re: Family Matters (another Minashi tale)

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Akashi flashed Mina a smile and shook her head. "If you say so." She whispered back and stepped away from Mina. "So yeah." She said as they entered the outside and went into the small "courtyard. "This is the open space that connects the house and the stable." She said as behind her there was a building that seemed even larger than the house. "There's a outside dohyou and some practice dummies set up." She poked at one of the dummies which was essentially half a torso on a stick.

She then walked in and opened the door tot he Stable. Inside were some guys doing exercises. Akashi wrinkled her nose. "Ew, smells like man crotch." She said and held the door open for everyone. "Well int here is the practic area where they do warm ups and have practice matches and stuff." She said in a dull tone before grinning. "It's everything you hoped for, isn't it Mina-chan?" She said with a soft chuckle. "Big ol pile of men." She stuck her tongue out teasingly after her family had passed by them.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:05 am

Mina decided to hold back a crack at it smelling so much like men because Akashi never went by anymore, not wanting to unleash some more wrath. She just held her lover's arm and walked beside her.

"Pfff!" Mina had to scoff. "Yea. That's me. All about topless, sweaty, wrestling MALES." She rolled her eyes. "But I knew you grew up with a lot of brothers, but were there always strange dudes living in your backyard too, trainin' and feeling your wrath and all?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:53 pm

"Yeah, basically." Akashi said. "They weren't really strangers to me though. It was always like one big family. It was ... kind of nice." She reflected with a smile. Akashi then glared at the four brothers. "They never let me practice with anyone but themselves though. Big jerks."

All four of them paused and sweatdropped a little. "Well, you see..." Hitachiyama said as he turned back. "The men at the stabel fought seriously. The four of us knew the appropriate level for your skill set and could match it as demanded, eheh..."

Akashi growled. "Yeah, I could have whipped them all anyway. You were either afraid that I really MIGHT beat them or you were trying to protect me well..." Akashi said and grinned as she pulled her hand away from Mina's grasp and swung it back to give her lover a firm smack in the ass. "These are the fruits of your labour, gentlemen." She said with a wide grin. "Honestly though, I can't thank you enough. If you had actually allowed me to compete I wouldn't have been as driven on my own. I'd probably have the idea that I could make it into the actual Sumo league and probably end up as some Rikishi's trophy wife. Now I'm an independent woman who is strong, and got to the top of the world by kicking everyone's ass above me! And I love the one I'm with, I don't merely feel obligated to be with her.

The four brothers looked at her. Kajinosuke was in the middle of furrowing his brow but Hitachiyama held up his hand. "Honestly, Onii-sama, that's probably the best thank you we're going to get out of her. "We love you tooKashi-chan and we're ALL proud of you."

The twins gave an agreeable shout and Kajinosuke turned his head. "Mostly, I guess." Kajinosuke admitted. "I was never able to be a father and a brother to you... so I guess I decided to be the former. I knew I couldn't have matched our own Father but as the youngest and only girl, I felt that protecting you would help His legacy...." Kajinosuke cleared his throat and turned his head. "There's not much else to see, maybe we should get back tot he house?" He said in a rough tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:40 pm

"Whoop!" Mina had to yelp in surprise when her ass was smacked. After Akashi said her peace about loving Mina, she leaned her head on her bigger lover's shoulder. "Not that her lover's that weak either, of course," she added with a bright smile. She smiled at the brothers' declaration of love, and leaned in to kiss Akashi on the cheek. "We do love you, Kashi-chan," she chimed.

She squeezed Akashi's arm and leaned in against her. "Well? Anything more I should see, ya think? Besides the fact that you can kick everyone in this room's ass?" She was close enough to lower her voice for the last part, at least.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:20 pm

Akashi smiled and let out a contented sigh at Mina's affection. She glanced back and smiled proudly before turnign back to her brothers. "I don't think so. There's not really a whole lot to see, here." She then paused. "We do have some places to go to though actually." She said and then looked at her brothers. "So we should probably get going."

She looked at Mina. "Is that ok?" She asked. "Or did you want to stay a little longer?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:11 pm

Mina thought for a moment if it would be rude to leave so abruptly, but thought the tour was a generous enough notion of hers. It looked like the family was stubborn enough that she wasn't really going to overthrow anything with a Minalution anyway, and they didn't seem to outraged by her or Akashi being gay to begin with, so she felt it was a decent victory.

"If you want, hon, I'm ready. I'm sure we'll be able to visit more regularly once our schedules clear up, yuki!" She gave a quick little bow without letting go of Akashi's arm. "It really was fun to meet you all, though."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Once they were back in the house, Akashi smiled at the family and looked them over. "Yeah, we've got to make a few more stops today so we better get going. Thanks for the meal, it was delicious." She said and bowed.

Hitachiyama bowed. "It was an honor to meet you." He said. The twins bowed as well and and waved. "See ya." Kajinosuke then looked away. He seemed resolved to be stern about the matter. "hn." He said and looked over Mina once more. "I'm keeping my eye on the both of you." He said and crossed his arms.

Akashi's mother then looked them over. "You're welcome any time." He said. "Even if Akashi doesn't want to come visit her family, you can come by yourself. I'll make some more flan for you." She said and smiled brightly.

"Ugh, Let's go." Akashi said and pulled Mina to the door and back tot he car. When they reached the car, Akashi pressed Mina against the door and kissed her deeply. "Shit." She said breathily. "I don't know why I'm so hot right now." She kissed Mina again and then pulled away, panting a bit. "We can't right now though." She said and got into the car. "Ok, Now we gotta head to the cemetery."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:17 am

"Very pleasant," Mina chimed in agreement. "Oh, that'd be really neat, Hanako-san! I'll be sure and visit some time then!" She was half-calling the last of her sentence as Akashi dragged her by the arm and she waved to the family. "Bye bye!"

Mina would have thought Akashi would at least wait until the car, but every so often Akashi's sex drive surprised her, like when she was pushed up against the car. She moaned into the sumo's mouth, grinding up against her a bit through her kimono but knowing they were arguably in the line of sight of the house, making sure not to get too carried away. But not be a cold fish either...

"It's cuz your little teapot can't keep herself quiet for more than a few minutes at a time around a hot piece of ass," Mina cooed, indicating with her eyes between Akashi's legs. She slid into the car after her, kissing her again as she took the wheel. "But a few stops? That's news to me... or were you just desperate to bail?" She heard Akashi's request.

"You know, I'm all for some weirdness in the sexlife and all, but that's uh... a weird place to wanna do it, Akashi," she said, though she seemed to pick up a hint of the reason after she said so.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:58 am

Akashi grinned and then blushed at Mina's words She looked down at her own womanhood and pouted a little. It was kind of hard to pull back sometimes and Mina often didn't help Akashi. As she kissed Mina once more she leaned back and crossed her arms over her chest.

"A little of both." She said. "I hate going there and I dislike it even less going there with you." She admitted. "I love my family but that doesn't mean I have to like them." She admitted. "And that little traitor Hitachiyama!" She growled. "I'll get him!"

And then she looked at Mina as she suggested what was on Aashi's mind. "We're not going there to fuck, Baka!" She screamed at Mina with a big smile on her face.

"You're in deep trouble when we get home young lady." She muttered. "So you better make sure YOUR tea pot is ready!" She said and grinned. She then pulled at her Kimono, exposing more of her ample chest and fanning herself, purposely giving Mina a teasing sight to behold.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next