by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fallen Angel PART TWO OF FOUR ADDED! Part 3 coming soon

3 posters

Go down

Fallen Angel PART TWO OF FOUR ADDED! Part 3 coming soon Empty Fallen Angel PART TWO OF FOUR ADDED! Part 3 coming soon

Post by Ninja-chan Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:16 pm

I'm going to try something a little different here. I've been thinkin' for a long while 'bout a deep story to really e'splain Seraphim's past. I've had it in my head for awhile actually, even back in the hospital. XD I was writin' a lot of it over the past few days, and realized after so many pages, I'm practically writin' a story! So, I'm goin' to divide it into three parts for you to all enjoy. I've spent a lot of time on it, and I really hope anyone who reads it really likes it!

I'll allow comments too 'bout it if you want, I'd love to hear it, share me some love! <3 And sorry if I put this in the wrong topic, -really didn' know where else to put it, and I've seen a few other stories posted here, lol, so I thought this would be it. For now, Part 1 I'm postin' up. Part two will be a few days from now, and part three probably by next week~ And hey, as things move on, I'll maybe post a part four as well! But for now, it goes like this.

Part 1 Resonance (Seraphim's past, all the way until she joins the AFW)
Part 2 Rejuvination (Seraphim starting in the AFW, and finding 'family')
Part 3Reascension (More of Seraphim's time in AFW, White Gale, all the way until her mysterious dissapearance)
Part 4 Reincarnation (What happened to Seraphim while she was gone, and why she returned)

I'll be Reservin' a few posts for the story, but as I said, you're welcome to comment here~ Thanks for readin'! <3

Last edited by 537 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/fallen-angel-part-1-of-3-part-2-coming-soon-t3994.html:2q26ycek]Story: Fallen Angel. Part 2[/url:2q26ycek]

Friction characters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/seraphim-harmonia-the-crimson-eye-t1288.html:2q26ycek]Seraphim Harmonia[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/tammy-naga-black-symphony-t1301.html:2q26ycek]Tammy Naga[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/rheena-yatsuo-the-mortician-t1441.html:2q26ycek]Rheena Yatsuo[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/maiden-sakurazaki-momiji-t4025.html:2q26ycek]“Maiden” Sakurazaki Momiji[/url:2q26ycek]
Alternate character: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/alternative-roster-f32/elesia-thanatos-the-shadow-of-god-t1295.html:2q26ycek]Elesia Thanatos[/url:2q26ycek]

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel PART TWO OF FOUR ADDED! Part 3 coming soon Empty Re: Fallen Angel (Part 1 of 3, Part 2 coming soon!)

Post by Ninja-chan Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:18 pm

[align=center:2cq4svrf][size=150:2cq4svrf]Part 1: Resonance[/align:2cq4svrf]

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘Carry Me On The White Wings Through The Swift Gale From Gods Hand.’️[/align:2cq4svrf]

Those words meant a lot to the girl who sang them. Though she never allowed anyone to hear that beautiful melody her voice could create, it held a personal place in the girl’️s heart from when she first heard them. She couldn’️t even truly recall the person who said them, but somewhere in that damned orphanage, she remembered it being mixed somewhere in the gospels they sung. The church was her haven, it taught her how to finally seek peace in life. It was the one place that she felt like she could truly call home, a sanctuary.

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘But it didn’️t start that way… life never was something meant for me to enjoy.’️ [/align:2cq4svrf]

She never knew her father. Shortly after her own birth, he had walked out on the family. His claims was that Seraphim wasn’️t hers, and that the woman he once loved must have cheated on him. Maybe it was because she was an albino, something he didn’️t think was possible if it was his kid. Or maybe he just wasn’️t ready for a kid and didn’️t have the money. Or maybe he was lying about their relationship from the beginning, and just used her.

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘Or maybe he was just a rotten bastard to the core. I don’️t give a fuck; he can rot in Hell. I’️ll kill the bastard if I ever saw him.’️ [/align:2cq4svrf]

As an infant, Seraphim just had her mother to raise her. And honestly, the conditions were horrible. Seraphim’️s mother, Dominique, had little to her name. Her husband left almost nothing behind, and even stole all of their funds when he left. Dominque had a crying infant, a minimum wage waitress job with a boss that sexually harassed her, scraps of food, and nothing but four dilapidated walls that was a poor excuse of a house to raise Seraphim in. Somehow, for the first six years of Seraphim’️s life, Dominique had managed to pull through. There were many nights that she had to cry herself to sleep, and it wasn’️t long before she found it impossible to carry on.

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘Little did ma’️ know, I heard her almost every night she cried. I knew it was because of me. Because I was a mistake and I was the reason her life was ruined.’️ [/align:2cq4svrf]

Finally, her mother couldn’️t take it anymore. Eventually she started to succumb into using drugs, and Seraphim was becoming just a part of the background. The albino little girl was nearing the age of going to kindergarten, ready to make her first new friends soon enough. But when her mother lost her job, things went downhill. Drug use became more frequent, abuse settled in, and Seraphim was given an empty promise that ruined her life.

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘Just stay here she said. Mommy will be right back. I was a toddler, I loved ma, of course I was going to believe she’️d come back.’️ [/align:2cq4svrf]

One day, her mother finally came to a decision. She promised she would take Seraphim to school, ready to begin her first day of kindergarten. But instead of that bright yellow bus pulling up to her block, Dominique took Seraphim to a city bus stop. And she took it with her daughter for the very last stop. Getting off the bus, the two were in the slums of a town far away from where Seraphim once called home. But she trusted her mother, she knew that whatever her mother was doing, it must have been right. Even though her mother hit her and ignored her, she was still her mother, she still loved her and wouldn’️t lie. And so, Dominique brought Seraphim to a small, dilapidated shack near the edge of town, and she told Seraphim to wait, and that she would return shortly.

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘But she never did… The bus fair was five dollars and thirty cents. I guess that was all I was worth to her.’️ [/align:2cq4svrf]

It rained. Seraphim waited for hours, but her mother never came back for her. The city itself she was left in was rotten and riddled with crime. Police turned a blind eye to it, gangs and thugs loomed the streets, alleys that reeked of piss, hookers occupying the corners, and the occasional homeless sleeping on a bench with nothing but the daily news as a blanket. And in the middle of it all there was a lone, innocent girl, wearing a backpack, and her school cloths for her first day at Kindergarten.

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘And that’️s when I met her. When I realized… I wasn’️t alone.’️ [/align:2cq4svrf]

Rachel. That was the name of the girl she encountered. The girl who plucked the crying Seraphim out from the Alleyway, sobbing about how her mother left her, and instead, gave her something new. Seraphim wasn’️t going to live here on her own. And fortunately, she wasn’️t by herself, as there were other kids like her. Some were abandoned too, others orphaned, some losing their families, but in total, there were nine children with her included, all lead by the girl name, Rachel, who was only two years older than Seraphim at the time.

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘They were my new family. They raised me. We stole food to survive. We found a small shelter for us all. And best of all, we knew the streets better than anyone. We were rats that went anywhere we could, not even the police could catch us. And so, we called ourselves street-rats. …And those were some of the best days of my life.’️ [/align:2cq4svrf]

Seraphim grew up with them. They were of all ages, the youngest being about five, and the oldest being at ten. They all stuck together, they did everything they could together. Sure, they may have had a poor, abandoned shelter, and they often had to live on scraps to survive, but overtime, it was all Seraphim knew.

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘It was a good life for what we had. But it wasn’️t always great. [/align:2cq4svrf]

Fights were often. Most of the time the kids ran away if they were caught. But often they would get into fights with other kids. Kids who had parents in these slummy towns, and thought they owned the place. It was this that made Seraphim have to learn how to defend herself. Fighting made her feel alive, like the pain was a reminder that she still existed. And often, the only view she had of a television was at the TV sets in the electronics store window. And the owner loved putting up sports on the televisions, especially boxing.

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘And I loved it too, there was not only a thrill from being in a fight, but also from watching it. I was always mimicking what I saw those fighters do on the screen.’️ [/align:2cq4svrf]

Seraphim went on for years among her street rat friends. They were her family among this miserable, homeless life. Stealing from vendors by day, and taking shelter and sharing their little adventures together at night. Now and then they got lucky from stealing a battery radio, a game boy, maybe some books, anything the kids could get their hands on, and for having no home, they made due, creating several shelters through out the town as ‘safe houses’️ if the police ever got them.

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘However, as well as you can try to live, mother nature always kicks you. Especially while you’️re down.’️ [/align:2cq4svrf]

The children were growing up, reaching their teenage years. But they weren’️t always surviving. Harsh winters, brutal summers, filthy disease, sickness, rotten food, fights, things were not always so bright for the group, and not everyone survived as the years went on. Seraphim ended up losing her eye even as she protected one of her friends, Alison Owen. The girl couldn’️t fight herself, and Seraphim always found her innocent and silly nature to always brighten her day, she wasn’️t going to let her get abused by the other gangs. So Seraphim fought tooth and nail to protect her. Unfortunately, she didn’️t realize that one of them had a gun…

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘Point blank in the face. And yet through Hell and back, I managed to pull through. I can’️t even begin to describe to you how painful it was getting shot in the eye. But I can tell you this much, if you think it was that bad getting shot? You can imagine how painful it was getting the bullet removed with no doctors to help. [/align:2cq4svrf]

Seraphim had spent many months incapacitated, but she was still proud of herself. She had managed to save her friend, not wanting to see any more of them die. But despite those efforts, it wasn’️t long before only three of the nine children managed to survive when they were finally given their second chance. God had opened his hands to them, Rachel, Alison, and Seraphim, but the other children wouldn’️t be forgotten.

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘The church took us in. There was one just on the other side of town, a place of hope and symbolism. At first I thought it was a joke, but overtime…’️ [/align:2cq4svrf]

Seraphim was 16 when she was brought into the orphanage, Rachel 18 and Alison at 15. The three were inseparable, but all were hesitant to this new lifestyle. Real food, a bed to sleep on, a roof constantly over their heads, it was strange and foreign to them. At first, the thought of some higher power and this ‘God’️ was laughable to Seraphim as she had the most trouble adjusting. She would flip her middle finger to the sky, feeling like if there was a ‘God,’️ then he certainly didn’️t give a damn about her after everything she was put through! However, Sister Helan and Father Maxwell wouldn’️t give up on the girl. It was then that they found out the meaning to the girl’️s last name, as Seraphim Harmonia’️s voice possessed a melody and harmony so beautiful, that it brought everyone to tears. Her favorite song had always been ‘White Wings,’️ the same one that inspired White Gale.

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘I discovered music… then I discovered God. Carry Me On The White Wings Through The Swift Gale From Gods Hand. …That was my favorite line, it reminded me that no matter how bad it got, there was always someone to guide me.’️ [/align:2cq4svrf]

Slowly but surely, Seraphim was finding happiness. For two years, Seraphim finally had found her reason for being alive. She had her best friends who she spent her whole childhood with at her side, and the owners to the church treated the three girls like daughters. Seraphim would help everyday there, usually with the more heavy labor since she the strongest, while Rebecca was often caring for Alison since she was getting sick often, or cleaning up after Sundays. Donations to the church kept the place going, and the girls were happy. Seraphim even decided to grow her hair out, and started to find a better way of dressing, while her behavior calmed down dramatically too. She was becoming a gentler, kindred soul.

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘But all good things must come to an end. My life never was destined for a happy ending.’️ [/align:2cq4svrf]

There was a fight. In the last month before the incident happened, things between Rachel and Seraphim were becoming sour. Rachel wasn’️t taking care of Alison like she should have, and Seraphim was doing all of the work Rachel had to. Not only that, but she started talking behind her back, even making Sister Helen and Father Maxwell believe that Seraphim was stealing the donation money. …But in truth, it was Rachel’️s doing. The one girl she had trusted for over a decade was lying and stealing behind Seraphim’️s back. And then finally, when Rachel announced she was going to leave, Seraphim wasn’️t going to let it happen.

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘I know she was old enough to. I was eighteen, she was twenty. That part I was okay with, I would have been happy if she moved on to find a job. But that wasn’️t it… she planned on leaving after she stole the money from the church. Even worse, she was putting blame on Alison now too… the girl was getting sicker because she never took care of her anymore. And so, I took a stand.’️ [/align:2cq4svrf]

The fight didn’️t last long, Seraphim and Rachel were near evenly matched. The two fighting while Sister Helen and Father Maxwell were out, doing this so no one could see. …No one but Alison. And as the most innocent one in the group tried to break up the fight, things went from bad to worse real fast. Rachel had taken a letter opener from Father Maxwell’️s desk, and attempted to gut Seraphim with it, giving a wild slash towards Seraphim. …Only, Alison got in the way. Blood spilled onto the flooring like a damned river, and as Seraphim thought she saw her friend die in front of her eyes thanks to the girl she trusted the most, Seraphim reacted in a fit of rage. With a wild thrust, Seraphim elbowed her into the skull with such force…

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘…That it killed her. It cracked her skull, and her head snapped back so fast from the blow, her neck broke. She was dead on impact because of me. …At that point, I thought everyone died. In fact for a moment, I thought about joining them.’️ [/align:2cq4svrf]

Prison. It was the most obvious choice for Seraphim. However, Sister Helen and Father Maxwell did all they could t o lesson the penalty on her. They tried to make it seem more like an accident, never wanting their good intentions to be seen as a massacre of three young adults. Alison did survive though, but not without some permanent injuries. There was a horrible infection in her, a disgusting scar along her gut, and the girl could never quite walk right the same again. Alison’️s life was ruined because of Rachel. But the way Seraphim saw it, this was all her fault.

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘And so, I wanted to pay the price. Call me a masochist, but I deserved to be in prison.’️ [/align:2cq4svrf]

Every day in prison there was a fight. And nine times out of ten, Seraphim was involved. Her more respectful style of boxing became a gritty, rough adaptation of something like Maui Thai. Elbows, knees, and vicious strikes were executed. After all, in prison, you want to take them down hard and fast, and that was what she did. Seraphim built up a terrible reputation in prison as the Crimson Eye, and she found sadism and joy in the abuse of others. In less than her first year, everything the church had done to change her had faded away. She was a chain smoker, she was always fighting, she abused and beat most other prisoners, and she had no problem doing whatever it took to get herself above the rest.

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘But then… they released me.’️ [/align:2cq4svrf]

Almost four years later, Seraphim was released. Not for good behavior, but because Father Maxwell and Sister Helen’️s good word that they placed in for Seraphim helped lower her sentence. But the girl never went back. Even though she didn’️t though, the fact that she got out so soon did remind her of the church. Deep down, a part of her from there still existed, a part of her that wanted to repent. But the invitation she got was just the perfect way to vent out her wild side. The AFW.

[align=center:2cq4svrf]'It was perfect for me. I could fight until my heart was content. I could butcher anyone in my path. And now? I got paid for it. They didn’️t have to ask me twice, I went in. [/align:2cq4svrf]

And so, it began. Seraphim found herself in the ring, ready to fight. She didn’️t know how to react. People were watching her. People. Here. Actually caring about what the Hell she did! It was a new feeling to Seraphim, and really she wasn’️t sure how to deal with it all. She didn’️t care about her image, she didn’️t care about who she was going to face. She just wanted to kick someone’️s ass, get paid, and pay off the rent to the little shit-hole she called ‘home’️ right now. But little did she know, the AFW was going to be a life-changing career for her.

[align=center:2cq4svrf]‘It was time for me to grow my White Wings and took flight. …It was time for a change…’️ [/align:2cq4svrf]

…To be continued in Part 2…

Last edited by 537 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/fallen-angel-part-1-of-3-part-2-coming-soon-t3994.html:2q26ycek]Story: Fallen Angel. Part 2[/url:2q26ycek]

Friction characters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/seraphim-harmonia-the-crimson-eye-t1288.html:2q26ycek]Seraphim Harmonia[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/tammy-naga-black-symphony-t1301.html:2q26ycek]Tammy Naga[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/rheena-yatsuo-the-mortician-t1441.html:2q26ycek]Rheena Yatsuo[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/maiden-sakurazaki-momiji-t4025.html:2q26ycek]“Maiden” Sakurazaki Momiji[/url:2q26ycek]
Alternate character: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/alternative-roster-f32/elesia-thanatos-the-shadow-of-god-t1295.html:2q26ycek]Elesia Thanatos[/url:2q26ycek]

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel PART TWO OF FOUR ADDED! Part 3 coming soon Empty Re: Fallen Angel: PART 2

Post by Ninja-chan Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:18 pm

[align=center:1m0w8yp8][size=150:1m0w8yp8]PART 2: Rejuvination[/align:1m0w8yp8]

[align=center:1m0w8yp8]‘At first, it felt surreal. I still couldn’️t believe I was on the outside. I didn’️t even know what to do, like I forgot how to live.’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

Getting out of prison was a difficult transition for Seraphim. She had spent nearly four whole years there, life on the outside was something she had nearly forgotten how to be a part of, like a newborn child to the world once again. Little could be said about just how Seraphim truly felt the day she was released. Part of her still didn’️t think it was time to go, like she didn’️t deserve to be on the outside. But another part of her felt like maybe she could still fix things, that some way, she could make things right.

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘So I seeked my past. I went and found her… the only person left from my childhood.’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

Alison Owen. The only girl who remained among the nine kids aside from Seraphim herself. Before Seraphim went to join the AFW, still holding onto the invitation, she wanted to find the last thing that connected her past, hoping the girl had survived. And she had only one lead to find Alison.

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘The church… the last place I saw before my life changed and I went to prison. I was… afraid to go back there. And what I found… I wish I never saw.’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

The church was still there, but it was nothing like it had been in its former glory. It was as if everything that Seraphim, Alison, and Rachel helped put into the place had meant nothing. The place was dilapidated, crumbling apart, and seemed to be practically meaningless. It had fallen to shambles over the years. Seraphim had found her one place of hope, the safe haven where God offered her shelter from the turmoils in her young live. And there it was, reduced to rubble. Not a soul around, the place burnt to the ground, and no one had even bothered to clean the place up. Not even the cross of the lord’️s son had survived the burn, the place was just a mess and a memory. Seraphim couldn’️t believe what she was seeing…

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘And yet, I couldn’️t cry. I don’️t remember the last time I cried at that point. A certain person later on brought the tears back, but at that point, I felt indifferent. Later in time, I set up a memorial, but at thought moment, even though I was looking at the shambles of my past torn apart and burnt to dust, I felt… nothing. Not a damn thing.’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

But she wasn’️t going to give up. Seraphim asked around, and finally, a close by neighbor was able to explain everything. Apparently, Sister Helen had been diagnosed with cancer, and didn’️t last long at all, dying only months after Seraphim was gone. Father Maxwell just broke down, and he was diagnosed with mental illness since he could barely function after his wife had died, practically catatonic. And as for Alison? She was in a new shelter, one for the mentally handicapped, where the girl was taken care of.

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘And so, I took her in for myself.’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

Seraphim still didn’️t know just how she was going to do it, but she was going to take care of Alison. When they finally reunited though, Seraphim found that the girl’️s health never truly recovered, nearly paralyzed from the infection caused by the wound never truly being treated right in time. Alison was ecstatic to see Seraphim again, and at first site, despite her pain, she gave Seraphim the tightest hug she had ever gotten, the girl crying in Seraphim’️s arms as Alison was so happy to see her friend again.

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘…And words couldn’️t describe how happy I was too. I felt like there was a tiny glimmer of hope. I couldn’️t leave her.’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

And so, Seraphim planned to make it work. She was going to take care of Alison herself! The girl was lucky enough to get a small forward payment from the AFW, and found them an apartment nearby. With just enough money to pay the first month’️s rent, getting them both beds, and a week of food, Seraphim knew what she had to do. She was fighting for the money, but also for her friend. She felt guilty now when she realized how little she could really afford, only getting just enough to survive at first for her and Alison. And yet, even though the place where Alison once stayed was far better than what she could offer the girl, Alison couldn’️t be happier. She had her friend, and Alison was easy to please, so long as Seraphim was there, Alison was happy. And if Alison was happy…

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘Then so was I. She was my little beacon of light, like a promise that no matter what, I’️ll try to do what’️s right from now on. She always made my heart feel… lighter.’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

And so Seraphim began her work at the AFW. She went there a day early though, wanting to get a feel for the place. She made her identity, ‘The Crimson Eye’️, being a unique face in the league with her albino traits and one eye. The league knew she was a ferocious fighter with her background, and since Seraphim didn’️t care what she had to do, as long as she could make the money for her and Alison to survive, they made her a Heel. Seraphim may have been a lighter, kinder person around Alison. But when she had the chance to get away and have a fight…

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘I was a demon. The Crimson Eye was someone to be feared. I wanted people to see me as a menace in the ring.’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

After getting her idenity set, Seraphim stayed and watched a few fights. One fighter in particular, Phoebe Porter, was the first to catch her eye. She wanted to fight the girl, even if it was outside the ring, Seraphim saw potential in the violet haired vixen. So Seraphim sent her a letter of request, one that didn’️t get responded to right away, but Seraphim kept quiet. She knew she’️d need to make a name for herself first. And the next day, that was when she stepped into the ring for the first time.

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘And the crowd hated me. I didn’️t care really, shit… I flipped them the finger and kept walking. I was there for the money and a wild fight, nothing more, nothing less. But my opponent…’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

Megumi Mutoh, an idol, a face in the ring, and most importantly, her first opponent. Seraphim wasn’️t sure how to size the girl up, but she didn’️t plan on holding back. The match was intense, and Seraphim felt like she had a good challenge. But Seraphim’️s wild side never died down. She fought with dirty tactics, fighting how a Heel should and never caring about the girl’️s well-being, just wanting to brutalize her opponent. And then, there was one thing during their fight that Megumi said, an insult towards Seraphim that completely butchered her will to fight. "You're hopeless, you know that? I figure that the time in prison didn't help at all," she said, "You're still the criminal you always were."

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘A criminal… no… no I never was. I made my mistakes, and I paid my apologies to god for all I did. But Rachel’️s death… no… I wasn’️t a criminal… I couldn’️t handle those words. Megumi’️s verbal assassination on me just… it made something snap.’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

Ever since Rachel’️s death, Seraphim never really was quite the same. Her mind was never clear in conscious, and often, she had nightmares, contorted visions tainted in Hellish ways of how fate changed her life that day. But when Megumi made her feel like the suffering wasn’️t enough, that Rachel’️s blood would always be on her hands, Seraphim lost it. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder had been Seraphim’️s diagnosis when she had gone to jail, and now, it had erupted full blown, Seraphim’️s agonizing time in conquering it in prison meaning nothing.

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘And at that point… everything went white.’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

Seraphim lost control, and she brutally beat Megumi. In her mind, for those moments, she even thought Megumi was Rachel herself! Her episode only lasted for half a minute, frightening Megumi to the core, and when she had awoken… the match had reached its end. Megumi was beaten to a pulp, and Seraphim felt disgusted. Not with Megumi, but herself. Guilt filled her like a poison as she looked down at Megumi, not wanting the match to be like this. Even though she was a Heel…

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘…It didn’️t mean I had no heart. I won the match, but I wanted to make up for my mistake.’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

They shared a kiss in that ring, and a bit… more, but Seraphim was gentle to the girl after what happened. She wanted to find a way to make it up to her some how. But in their moment, as well as Seraphim’️s respect for Megumi as a fighter, she couldn’️t help but find a bit of interest in the idol.

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘I don’️t know why… but something about her infatuated me. I had to see her again at some point. But for now, I let her rest. The fans wanted a finisher? Fuck that… I’️m a brute, but I’️m an animal.’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

With her fast match being a success, Seraphim was on her way to making money. Of course, she put it all towards the apartment, and more importantly, Alison. The girl’️s condition required expensive medications, and even though sometimes Seraphim had to skip out on a meal or hold back on getting nicer things for their apartment, she didn’️t mind, it was all for Alison’️s sake. And Seraphim was going to keep fighting for the two of them.

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘I trained hard too. And I guess after my first victory, my letter got a response.’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

Phoebe Porter, the woman who Seraphim watched before her own first match, had answered to her letter. The two had met, and things between them went surprisingly well. The chose not to ask too much about one another, both having a lot to hide about themselves, and went for a friendly, but all-out sparring. The two had worked eachother to their peak of strength, and yet… both girls were finding more than respect.

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘Maybe I was just looking for love a little too hard. Because I was starting to feel things for Phoebe I knew I shouldn’️t. We didn’️t do anything serious, a kiss after our spar? I didn’️t question it then, but damn did that make things complicated in the long run…’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

Now she had not only been doing well in the AFW, but she was making friends, something Seraphim had never thought she’️d hope to achieve. Alison was really her only friend at first. But the more time she spent in the league, the more she realized that her position as a Heel just… didn’️t seem fitting. For awhile, she never cared, but she was starting to realize rather quickly that she may have had a different calling. And that was when things began to change.

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘Alison and I got another member to the family.’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

Tracy Snow. At first, the girl had run right by Seraphim, nearly knocking Seraphim down from being on the run. Seraphim pursued of course, temper flaring, before she had managed to track her down. And Tracy was in a fight no less! It reminded Seraphim of herself really, and all the street brawls she had been in. For a moment, Seraphim helped, but that was when the police started to make their move. For Seraphim, this was normal to her. The decade as a streetrat trained her well enough to navigate the streets like the back of her hand. And the girl cleared through, but as for Tracy…

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘The police were going to get her. I don’️t know if it was because I saw myself in that girl, but I had to help.’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

And so, that was exactly what Seraphim did. With her knowledge of the streets, she helped Tracy escape from the police, using the roofs and hopping from rooftop to rooftop to escape, before they were finally in the clear. Tracy nearly missed one of her jumps and would have died too, but Seraphim helped her once again, saving the girl from a five story drop head first. And when she had, Tracy didn’️t want to hear it, even deciding to just leave!

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘I wasn’️t going to let her go, the police were still after her. She wouldn’️t listen… at least not with words, so I tried the next best thing.’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

A fight. Seraphim made a bet with Tracy. If she won, Tracy could just leave, and they would never have to meet again. If Seraphim won, then Tracy had to stay at her place until the police stopped looking for her. Tracy gladly agreed, and after a rough and bloody fight, she eventually lost to Seraphim, but not without impressing the girl quite a bit from her skill. Knocking Tracy out, Seraphim brought her back to the small apartment her and Alison were staying in.

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘And boy did it go differently than I thought, Alison seemed to stick to Tracy like glue, enjoying her company like no other. Things got a lot better from that point on.’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

Tracy was offered to stay for a little while longer. The girl actually helped Seraphim in dealing with Alison’️s medical problems. Seraphim on the other hand helped to discipline and teach Tracy. Before they knew it, days started going by, and Seraphim was around Tracy more often than she thought she would be. The girl was getting closer, and Seraphim appreciated her company. Tracy became something special to them…

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘I think it was at that moment, that I realized something about Tracy…’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

It was rough at first. Tracy was a wild-child. She took the training to brutal extremes for instance. And in trying to help Alison’️s funds for the medication she needed, Tracy went and actually stole money, causing a big problem between her and Seraphim. She had trouble learning morals, and she was such a rough person to tame. But overtime, that began to fade. She went to the church with Seraphim to pay respects, she started to listen more and helped Alison through everything she possibly could, even teaching her. They cooked together, they trained on and off the AFW grounds, they were inseperable.

[align=center:1m0w8yp8] ‘She was… family.’️ [/align:1m0w8yp8]

Last edited by 537 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel PART TWO OF FOUR ADDED! Part 3 coming soon Empty Re: Fallen Angel (Part 1 of 3, Part 2 coming soon!)

Post by Ninja-chan Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:19 pm

((Reserved for Part 3! ))

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja-chan Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:20 pm

((Reserved for a possible extra Part 4~ in the far future~ ))

Comments are allowed now after this. Or just some love~ XD Hope you all enjoy the story!

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Poor Seraphim. x.x Makes me wanna hug her to death. But it's a real great story. ^^ Just goes to show just how special Seraphim is and how hard it has been for her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel PART TWO OF FOUR ADDED! Part 3 coming soon Empty Re: Fallen Angel PART TWO OF FOUR ADDED! Part 3 coming soon

Post by Ninja-chan Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:14 am

UPDATE!
Part 2 has been added~
I dediced instead of three parts, I couldn't explain her whole AFW experiance in one entry, so it'll be four parts! <3 Feel free to read, comment, and enjoy. Some of you may even see your characters mentioned! ^_^ I hope you all like it!

Last edited by 537 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Ninja-chan

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel PART TWO OF FOUR ADDED! Part 3 coming soon Empty Re: Fallen Angel PART TWO OF FOUR ADDED! Part 3 coming soon

Post by Ryoku Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:58 am

Meow, yayz~! Tracy made her glorious appearance already! <3 Loving the story so far. Tragic and inspiring, actually. Living through so many difficulties... Really, poor Seraphim.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/kaoru-takahashi-the-shining-star-t3566.html:2acekjuj]Fallen Angel PART TWO OF FOUR ADDED! Part 3 coming soon 21lnbqs.jpg[/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/julia-makuro-the-queen-s-sister-t3675.html:2acekjuj]Fallen Angel PART TWO OF FOUR ADDED! Part 3 coming soon 14mukcy.jpg[/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/tracy-snow-the-kawaii-brawler-t3801.html:2acekjuj]Fallen Angel PART TWO OF FOUR ADDED! Part 3 coming soon 14nrcm.jpg[/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/shiori-nakamura-the-reikoku-avenger-t4001.html:2acekjuj]Fallen Angel PART TWO OF FOUR ADDED! Part 3 coming soon Doxh7b.jpg[/url:2acekjuj]

"If there is evil in this world... It lurks in the hearts of men." - Edward D. Morrison

Ryoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down