Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Informal Massage Therapy (For Alexandra)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Informal Massage Therapy (For Alexandra) Empty Informal Massage Therapy (For Alexandra)

Post by valen311 Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Tiffany's car, an old restored Ford Mustang pulled into the parking lot of one of the AFW's training centers. The cowgirl parked and exited her car, dressed simply in a pair of blue jeans and and a white tank top adorned with the the University of Texas's longhorn logo. It had been almost a week since her grueling match with Angel, which had ended in disappointment for Tiffany as she was forced to submit after enduring both of the Latina's finishing holds. Not to mention the week before that match she dropped a loss to Yatori Shizuku in a hentai pinfall match. Even though she wasn't in the hentai division, the loss still stung the competitive Texan's pride a bit. But not as much as being bumped down the rankings did.
As she entered the building she removed her cowboy hat, striding past the gym where wrestlers were training. She wasn't here for a workout, instead heading farther into the building to find the massage therapist. Although she didn't sustain any major injuries in her match with Angel, Tiffany's back still gave her some pain during some workouts and she had come to seek the AFW's masseuse, a lovely experienced woman. However, when she got to the office a simply hand written note stuck to the open door proclaimed that the therapist was 'Out Sick'.
"Well, that's just peaches and cream..." Tiffany muttered darkly.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Informal Massage Therapy (For Alexandra) Empty Re: Informal Massage Therapy (For Alexandra)

Post by Alexandra Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:30 pm

"Mm, sounds tasty, chica..." A voice would come from behind Tiffany as she stared at the door. It was Angel, dressed in a tight pair of blue jeans as well, a dark blue t-shirt over her upper body. She smiled to the blonde with a playful look in her eyes as she stepped towards her and the door, letting her eyes look up and down the woman's body. "Didn't expect to run into you so soon...how's the back doing?" She would ask with a bit of a grin.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Informal Massage Therapy (For Alexandra) Empty Re: Informal Massage Therapy (For Alexandra)

Post by valen311 Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:02 am

Tiffany looked around at Angel. The cowgirl found it difficult to hold grudges with wrestlers who bested her fairly, but seeing the Latina was still a surprise. Although, she mused as she looked appreciatively the tan colored girl's form, not an unpleasant one.
"Well, it does fair enough, no thanks to you." she grinned at Angel teasingly. "Just a bit sore in some spots. Although, you took a hell of a backbender in our match too didn't you?"
She sighed as she looked back at the empty massage room.
"Not that it matters, the massage gal is out sick it looks like."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:07 am

Angel just grinned back at her and lightly shrugged. "I'll admit it chica, that did sting a bit..."

Her eyes then wandered towards the door and she fell silent, thinking for a moment before grinning wider. "But, y'know...why does the massage girl being out have to stop anything, hmm? The room is still right there, you know..." She let her voice trail off with a sultry purr, hoping that the cowgirl would catch the implications in her tone.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:14 am

"Oh? And when did you become a massage therapist, darlin?" Tiffany asked with a toss of her hair. "I think someone had better test your credentials."
With that, she strode into the room, pausing to take a look over her shoulder at Angel, smiling at the Latina.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:16 am

Angel smiled back at her as she followed her in, then let her gaze slowly fall down Tiffany's body again, her eyes coming to rest upon her bottom for a moment before tracing their way back up her body. "You'd be amazed at what you can pick up, chica...so why don't you just strip down and get on the table for me, hm?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:21 am

"Strip down? Heh, the regular girl never asked that before. Close the door then." Tiffany replied. With that, she'd slowly peel off her tank top, and then the bra she wore under it, setting those on a nearby chair. Then, after undoing her belt, she pulled her jeans down, bending over slightly to get them past her hips before letting them fall around her ankles.
"So...now what?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "Am I going to be the only person standing in this room naked as the day they was born?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:25 am

Angel let out a light laugh, shaking her head. "What part of me says 'regular' to you, cowgirl?" She would tease, watching Tiffany with that playful look back in her eyes, as the blonde removed each piece of her clothes.

"Of course not," she responded to Tiffany's question, her hands already slipping to her shirt to tug it off, then reaching around to unhook her bra, letting it dangle in midair for a moment before dropping it to the floor. After that, she would kick off her shoes then unbutton her pants, sliding them down quickly and neatly stepping out of them, kicking them to the side. She would stand there in her panties, cocking her hands on her hips and looking over Tiffany's body slowly. Again she had to admit to herself, the Texan was damn fine, with a body that could easily rival her own on a good day.

She smiled back at Tiffany, going to meet her gaze again. "Well, chica? Like what you see?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:04 am

Tiffany raised her arms over her head, stretching while arching her back. She knew it would put her breasts on display, and she couldn't resist showing off a bit to Angel, just to see her reaction.
"Well, well you look good enough to...eat." she said as her gaze wandered down the Latina's body.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:10 am

Angel's eyes dipped to Tiffany's chest, gazing at her lovely breasts for several long moments before looking back up at her face. She would smile, folding her arms underneath her own ample bust, pushing them up a bit for the blonde to see.

"Eat, huh? I'm sure that's just a metaphor, right?" She would tease again, giving her a slow wink.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next