Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yuki "Maelstrom" Yoshida vs Tiss "The Succubus Warrior"

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Yuki "Maelstrom" Yoshida vs Tiss "The Succubus Warrior" - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuki "Maelstrom" Yoshida vs Tiss "The Succubus Warrior"

Post by FairyGirl Mon May 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Yuki might have fallen into the ninja category. But she preferred getting things done quickly than just sitting around. While calling out had risks if her opponent gave away her own position then it would work out.

Finally she was able to see a form against the bright moon. She wasn't sure who that was, but clearly she'd have to ground them and find out. "Time to deal with this." Flying towards the ground she quickly reached for a container she'd left before jumping up in the first place. Inside were several bowels of ramen. Taking one she tried to rapidly ascend and get either above or within range to throw the contents of the bowel at whoever was flying. The effect of that ramen would destroy weaker monsters and possibly drain some energy from the stronger ones. A weapon that few would ever see as a threat.

Back to top Go down

Yuki "Maelstrom" Yoshida vs Tiss "The Succubus Warrior" - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuki "Maelstrom" Yoshida vs Tiss "The Succubus Warrior"

Post by zxn666 Tue May 17, 2011 2:41 am

Tiss strained her eyes, trying to find where this girl disappeared to. The girl's dark cloak hid her well, Tiss could barely make her out in the darkness of the forest. The girl seemed to fly along the forest floor, then she stopped. Curious, Tiss flew a bit lower to see what the girl was getting. Then Tiss saw what the girl had in her hands.

"Bowls of ramen? What's this all about?" Tiss thought. She flew closer, not really caring what was going on. How could the girl threaten her with ramen?

Then a splash of hot soup hit her in the face. "Ah!" Tiss gasped, the scalding soup burning her exposed skin. No, it wasn't that it was hot. Tiss suddenly realized that this soup was burning her skin, and was somehow sucking away her magical energy! Tiss felt weary, her energy disappearing. She quickly dodged the other bowls of soup, then flew over a small pond, jumping inside to wash off the soup.

"W-what the hell was that?!" Tiss gasped, surprised and slightly fearful. She had no idea what it was, and was more than slightly wary.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed May 18, 2011 5:58 am

Yuki always seemed to get that surprised reaction when she pulled out the ramen weaponry. There was a very detailed explanation for how it worked though she doesn't quite get the more technical side of it herself. Still it made it much easier to get closer when the enemy was being surprised. "Here's your order!" She called out as the first wave was unleashed on the flying girl.

Since the first wave seemed to be working so well she kept on throwing the contents of the two bowls she had hoping to get a few more hits and completely take down her opponent.

Seeing her dive quickly down to the pond to wash off the ramen made Yuki snap her now free hand in frustration. "Darn guess it'll take more than that to stop her." Landing down near the pond Yuki was peering at the surface hoping to spot the girl who dove in. "Just give it up. Even if you wash it off your energy isn't coming back." Leaves that had been stuck to the inside of her cloak flew out and Yuki grabbed the quickly formed kunai that had appeared. She didn't know who was in there, but lowering her guard would be suicidal.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 18, 2011 6:29 am

Tiss burst out of the pool, tossing her hair back while flapping her wings to speedily jump out of the water onto the dry shore. "Hmm, I figured that," Tiss said. She felt a bit weak still, the ramen soup sapping away a great deal of her energy. "That was a curious weapon you used there..."

But now Tiss decided to stop trying to be sneaky, and just approach things like a demon should; head on. Seeing her opponent with knives in her hands, Tiss snapped her fingers, her faithful trident appearing in her hands. "I've never seen someone like you before," Tiss said, taking a slow step closer, "What are you?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed May 18, 2011 6:57 am

Finally Yuki could get a good look at this girl and figure out just what she was up against. Still she just kept an eye on her making sure not to miss what she might try next. "Tonkatsu Ramen, not just a tasty meal, but deadly weapon." She smirked and stayed focused on the situation.

Eyes narrowed on the trident that appeared knowing this was going to be quite the interesting fight. "You don't know? Hanging around in vampire ninja territory isn't very safe." She commented as her body seemed to vanish into a flurry of leaves. Yuki quickly appeared above and went for an overhead attack needing to get past the trident's range where her weapons could be more effective.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 19, 2011 3:41 am

Tiss wondered what all of that was. Tonkatsu Ramen? Tiss had only eaten ramen before, never seen it used as a weapon! And it felt effective, since that one bowl managed to weaken her quite a bit. Normally she would be binding this girl up with her spells for this kind of insolence, but right now Tiss felt as if she could barely even hold a spell! Luckily, her strength was still mostly intact. If it came down to a physical fight, Tiss knew she could win.

Then, her opponent vanished, using leaves as a decoy. Tiss felt her reappear above. Holding her trident overhead, Tiss spun it rapidly, knocking away all the kunai that Yuki threw. "Hmm, a vampire ninja?" Tiss wondered aloud, "I've never met any like you before. But this is my first time in Japan." Swinging her Trident to the side, Tiss decided to make this fight official.

"I am Tiss, former demon of Hell's legions," she said, "I would prefer to know the name of the one I kill."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu May 19, 2011 7:38 am

Yuki attacked quickly from above though it appeared that things weren't going to be settled that easily. Landing back on the ground she sighed a bit at that failed move. "I see....well that would explain the lack of reports about someone strange wandering around here." She spoke mostly to herself nodding a bit. After hearing that introduction Yuki was rather impressed. "Hell's legions...who would have expected to find someone like that in a park like this?"

Still she kept a smile on her face glad to get a chance to be serious. "Well I won't be dying, but I'll give an introduction anyways. Maelstrom of the Vampire Ninjas, can call me Yuki though." She thought in a situation like this her cover name might be easier on this Tiss.

But now it was time to be serious and she kept a close watch. After the ramen it was unlikely that Tiss had any tricks left and if it was a head on fight then Yuki was ready to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 20, 2011 6:01 am

"Who would've thought huh..." Tiss mused as well. She had no idea why she was here either; after wandering for so long it didn't really matter to her. All she knew was, she had just lost a lot of energy, and this girl was going to pay for that. Probably with her own life force, if Tiss had her way.

"Very well then Maelstrom," Tiss said, "Prepare yourself!" With that, Tiss dashed at Yuki, her trident pointed ahead as if to spear her. Of course, this move was obvious and easy to dodge. It would probably make Yuki drop her guard for a second as well, as she thinks this is too easy. But Tiss had a surprise. Her wings would suddenly flap, and give her a massive boost in speed. Suddenly she was right in front of Yuki, her trident's tip stabbing directly at the girl!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri May 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Despite the kind of opponent she was up against Yuki still had plenty of things to ponder. Tiss still seemed confident even after losing so much energy. Wherever the source of that confidence Yuki knew that dropping her guard would be suicide.

With the direct charge Yuki was surprised and trying to figure out just what kind of crazy plan this girl had. It couldn't be so simple as just a charge. Reading the two kunai knives she couldn't afford to be sloppy. The speed boost from the wings was shocking. Yuki could only throw herself to the side in a desperate roll while throwing a kunai in the direction where Tiss's body might be during such a charge. Rapidly trying to get back onto her feet and reform another kunai to help defend.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun May 22, 2011 9:50 pm

Noticing the kunai Yuki threw at her, Tiss quickly swung her trident down a little, blocking it with the shaft. "Not bad, to have dodged that," Tiss said. She jumped after Yuki though, keeping up the pressure. Her trident was a blur as it stabbed down at Yuki's body. Tiss didn't know the extent of this girl's strength or ability, but she was sure that her demonic strength would be enough to overpower her. She didn't seem much more than a human, after all.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next