Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Rampage] Karina vs Megumi

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Rampage] Karina vs Megumi - Page 5 Empty Re: [Rampage] Karina vs Megumi

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Akuma kept those silent yet wanting eyes at Megumi, inviting her in closer and so another punch some straight at her, once again Akuma had folded her arms together and hit them for some reason, stepping away from the punch to make it miss her, however she fell right in Megumi's trap... Or did she?

Karina had slid out of the ring and charged straight at them and the moment Megumi was about to grab Akuma, Karina came and slipped her arms around Megumi's head and throat, pulling her into a sleeperhold and trying to jerk her away from Akuma.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Megumi thought she could hit Akuma once more, moving in to get her suplex in, but before she could Karina came in and grabbed her from behind, holding her back in a sleeperhold, pulling her back and holding her from getting at Akuma. Megumi turned to look at Karina out the corner of her eye.

"N-no... Karina, let me go..." Megumi pleaded, hoping Karina had enough sense to remember who she was.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:04 am

" What did you expect, Megumi? Attacking me.. How foolish. You just put all your friends at risk.. " Akuma started to laugh, bringing her arms together and watching Karina apply pressure around Megumi's throat, as if trying to choke the life out of her. It seemed she was oblivious to Megumi's words and tried to weaken her enough before she would throw her down on the concrete floor and grab her guitar.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Megumi gagged as Karina squeezed her throat tightly, choking all the air out of her. Her face turned red, and was starting to turn purple when Karina threw Megumi down onto the concrete floor. She fell onto her knees, coughing weakly, one hand on her throat, her eyes watering.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Karina took the guitar with her right hand, clenching the neck of the instrument tightly within it as she towered over Megumi, deadly crimson eyes staring down at her opponent as she lifted her guitar up high in the air though she seemed a little hesitant, her eyes were fixed upon Megumi's, seeing how she looked.. It reminded her of something else.

Akuma stepped behind Karina and mumbled at her. " What are you waiting for? Unleash your revenge on her! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:48 am

As Karina raised the guitar over her head, Megumi looked up, seemingly frozen in fear. But Karina didn't swing down. Megumi stayed put though, knowing Karina might swing down at any movement from her. "Karina," she said, "Don't do this. Remember who you are Karina. Remember who I am..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:31 am

Karina needed more time, she could not seem to lower the guitar in a way that would hurt Megumi. There were small tears forming within her eyes when she stared at Megumi. Despite everything she had done and been through... She could never forget what Megumi had done for her.. Sure it begun as a sort of rape thing but Megumi actually grew on her.. She shouldn't be doing this.. Should she..? It was getting confusing for her, there was an actualy innocent, soft look on her eyes for a moment while that small spark of love re-ignited within Karina when they looked down at Megumi.

" Karina! What the fuck are you doing?! Must I remind you what she has done to you?! End it now so she knows the pain she has caused you? "

Again Akuma's words struck a tone within her somehow, gripping the guitar with that extra strength she had and her glare reformed to target Megumi, this was something she did not want to do..

" I.. "

Akuma was actually looking displeased, then having come up with a different idea. " It's either this or.. Being the trash your family thought of you. "

Karina froze for a moment and after a few seconds of looking like a statue, did she lower the guitar with complete hatred down onto Megumi, who seemed defenceless.

" Bang! "

It was a clear sound that the instrument struck its mark.. Or did it? The long period of time Karina needed to strike had given another fighter the chance to intrude. Towering over Megumi's body was a long silvery haired girl, with red baggy pants and a white lose shirt, a familiar voice coming from her.

" Damn.. Haha.. This actually.. Hurts. "

The girl looked down at Megumi from over her shoulder, grinning down at her. " Hey kid.. You have no chance with that Akuma around.. Despite of what's going on.. " The girl looked back at Karina and Akuma, blood dripping from her cheeks and tainting her hair, the instrument actually hurt her quite bad, specially since it was Karina's raw strength that brought it down.

" Karina loves ya.. Don't you? " The girl gave Karina no time to answer and rushed forward to shoulder thrust Karina right into Akuma, sending them both backwards while the girl stumbled infront of Megumi. " So.. Best to.. Live to fight another day, eh? " The girl chuckled and turned her head, giving Megumi's a thumbs up. It was none other then Mokou that was helping her. " Say hi to Tomomi for me, will ya? I miss the little kid. " She then turned her attention back to Karina and Akuma, who were regaining their composure. Mokou was not going to let this happen, taking a weak fighting stance while the blood ran down on her.

" I ain't.. Letting ya hurt the one you love, Karina. Someone oughta knock some sense in ya. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:57 am

Megumi expected the worst, and she was prepared to take it. Perhaps this is the price she needed to pay to get Karina back. Closing her eyes, she braced for impact. She certainly heard the sound of guitar hitting flesh, but she felt no pain. She opened her eyes, and found the silver-haired Mokou standing over her, protecting her.

"W-what's this?" she said, in shock. Mokou was bleeding from the blow. Megumi scrambled to get up and help her, but Mokou's words stopped her. Megumi breathed hard, looking at Mokou. She wanted to help her, but there was no way she could. She couldn't take both Karina and Akuma in a fight. Though now there was someone hurt, she might be able to get security.

"I'll get help!" Megumi said, running towards the ramp to try and get someone to stop this fight before things got really bad!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 am

Mokou started to snicker while Megumi ran off, she could see the anger in Akuma's eyes while Karina looked a little relieved. Perhaps Karina was trying no forget everyone around her because of the old wounds left unhealed but at the same time longing for the friends she had made.

" So.. Which of you six wants to fight? Huh? " Mokou got into a wobbly stance, eyeing her opponents infront of her, which were three Karina's and three Akuma's. She was happy enough to have helped someone and she oughta thank a few people for knocking some sense in her, only to get her head knocked by a guitar. It was amusing enough though for Mokou.

" Say, Karina! The one in the middle! You're on the wrong side. You're suppose to be hugging Megumi, so what's up, eh!? " Mokou yelled loudly while she stumbled to the side, buying Megumi more time to escape while she blocked the way.

Akuma was really angry beyond this point, stepping up besides Karina to face Mokou. " You... The so called Phoenix.. Your reputation is worthless against me! I will cut off your wings and leave you stranded like a caged bird! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Soon Megumi was back though, with a few security guards. This had gone far enough it seemed, and Megumi was able to bring back some people to stop this match. The security immediatly swarmed around Karina and Mokou, making their best effort to stop the two combatants, while medics came as well to attend to Mokou. Megumi took this chance to slowly move away, not wanting anything more to do with both Karina and Mokou.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next