» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Mon May 27, 2024 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Mon May 27, 2024 9:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 25 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:35 am

Vice nodded gasping softly smiling at the thought of Maya begging to be touched she hoped she could hold out for a while she was enjoying herself. "Alright" she said with a soft gasp as the tongue entered in to her pussy, letting out a soft moan she began to grind herself against her lovers face as her pussy began to drip more. "Watch Maya, watch as she has me all to herself and you don't even get to have yourself."

Maya whimpered more as she watched squirming more this was getting ridiculous she wanted something anything to touch her. "Please touch me, rub me anything o god this is killing me" she squirmed more letting out another low moan and whimper.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:47 am

"Mmmmm..." Mina purred in approval as Vice started to grind against her. Despite having done most of the arousing in the situation, she was getting incredibly wet herself. She was incredibly turned on by the very idea of this situation, and to have both women practically begging for her. And twins! And wrestlers! She could almost cum at the thought.

She'd nod gently against Vice's pussy. She pulled her mouth away briefly with a smack of her lips, gulping down her mouthful of Vice's wetness. "Go ahead" Mina giggled. "Sister asked your for something, didn't she?" She'd urge Vice's hips gently with her palms, trying to guide her to lie on all fours facing Maya with Mina still under her hips, licking her up again.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:55 am

Vice bit her lip as she was moved on to all fours looking at her bound sister with a devilish grin. "Alright then I guess I can't deny her any more can I." Vice smiled taking a hold of Maya's panties pulling them down looking at her dripping wet pussy knowing that she had been wanting this more. She moved in closely with her mouth licking at her pussy pressing her tongue inside her quickly. She twirled her tongue around inside her sucking upon her pussy eagerly as she moaned more with Mina eating her out.

Maya almost screamed in ecstasy as she was finally given the attention she had been desperately craving bucking herself in to her sisters tongue. "O god yes more please o god more" she cried out moaning loudly as her pussy was flooding itself.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:14 am

Mina squeaked quietly in delight into Vice's pussy. The moans and cries of family bonding rang out overhead, Mina doing her best to keep her eyes on the action as sister ate sister. One hand held onto Vice's buttocks, holding her wet sex, soaked in her saliva and Vice's own fluids, up to her face. Lying face up with her legs towards Maya, her crotch just beneath Vice's chest. She decided to put the fact to good use. Her nimble feet stretched up and cupped and rubbed at Maya's full breasts, tracing her toes occasionally over her already eagerly stiffened nipples.

She'd slide her left hand down her stomach, starting to stroke herself through her thong. She wasn't willing to be totally left out of the direct stimulation.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:47 am

Vice kept up her tongue lashing not backing off a bit as her tongue worked in to Maya's soaked sex rubbing the most intimate part. AS she kept up her work she couldn't ignore the work being done on her Mina as she moaned out in loud pleasure starting to buck a little bit in to her lovers face. MAya was crying out in pleasure at this pint her legs trembling on either side of Vices while her pussy felt like it was about to burst. She then let out a sudden gasp as Mina's feet cupped her breasts her nipples loving the feel of her toes running across them adding on to the unexplainable pleasure she was already in.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:02 am

Mina let out an excruciatingly long moan at the sight above her, getting a near ideal view of Vice's tongue lovingly rubbing over Maya's sex. Her rubbing would accelerate slightly, keeping herself satisfied but forcing herself to keep her full arousal for the other girls. Her delicate toes would womanhandle Maya's breasts as a sort of venting for her passion, and she would wrap her lips around Vice's clitoris, cocooning it in her mouth and letting her tongue rapidly flick at its tip.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Maya finally unable to handle it as she was just woman handled by the two other girls let out a scream of pleasure as her eyes rolled in to the back of her head. Her body convulsed in orgasm as she coated Vice's tongue bucking up and down wildly in ecstasy though her hands remained restrained from all of it. Vice moaned more as Maya orgasmed her clitoris throbbing more as Mina wrapped her tongue around it. With Maya done for the moment she pressed her sex down more on to Mina as she got closer to her orgasm.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:51 am

Mina shivered, her face flushing the last bit possible into redness as she watched Maya cum. She was wildly turned on by the sisterly love, her noisy moans of ecstasy and squeaks for attenion muffled as she indulged on Vice's abundant honey-coated bud. There were times when her flow was so strong that she questioned if she'd drown and was only more aroused by the notion.

Her ran more gently and adoringly up and down Maya's belly and sides, taking hold of Vice's bottom and massaging her soft cheeks gently as she pulled her sex down deeper into her waiting mouth, smothering it in sweet kisses and long, strong licks. She wanted to give Vice just as explosive an orgasm, appropriate for the moment.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Mina let out a loud squeal of pleasure as her lover continued to work her towards her orgasm her body trembling in ecstasy. vice finally let out a long loan moan as her eyes rolled back in the eyes bucking her sex against Mina's mouth as she exploded in orgasm her cum covering her lovers mouth. Her body continued to buck wildly as her orgasm raged on through her body "O god Mina!" she cried out loudly echoing through the apartment.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Mina's fingers dug excitedly into Vice's bottom, squeezing her pussy tightly against her lips as they overflowed with her cum. "MMMMM!" Mina squealed noisily beneath her, even muffled by her lover's juices and womanhood against her mouth. She lapped it up greedily, gulping down mouthfuls sloppily. Her toes curled in excitement (which would pinch at Maya's nipples in their position), immensely aroused by both her sisterly lovers cumming so closely together and leaving her delighted, but perhaps a bit jealous.

"Oh yes.... yeeessss..." Mina would gasp and grunt lustily when she found the space to breathe and speak between kissing and suckling on Vice. "You're so gooooood," she'd moan.

"I just wonder if her sister's just as tasty," she'd add in her head hopefully.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next