Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 8:21 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 8:03 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete)

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: Louise's justice match: whipped cream punishment

Post by wrestleryu Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:55 pm

"W-Wai...mfffffff..... <3". Ryu was effectively's silenced by Louise's breathtaking kiss as she walked him out of the door in her hot embrace.
Left alone by the whipped cream pool, Nico would soon wake up and notice the lovely autograph left by Louise. "W-Wows... i put myself in big troubles... but it was worth it <3", he would say with a deep blush rising to his warming cheeks.

Meanwhile Ryu was kissing back Louise passionately, while he was also struggling a bit with her, as if playfully trying to assert his upper stance.
Though, Louise was most likely going to have her way with him: she could probably think of "putting him to sleep" to preserve his strenghts for later, in her room, forcing him into a nap so that she could happily take the silly stubborn knight back to her place.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: Louise's justice match: whipped cream punishment

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:09 pm

_ Hum stupid Ryu, you can not calm down a bit, I do not have all the time I want me, I have a new match in few days, so let me take care of you.

Louise always trying to push Ryu, trying to put him in another lethal but magic breastmother that the boy knows so well, and she slam him against a wall,

_ Please! Ryu remain calm, come with me into the room. i told you that i have not all my time

Last edited by 157 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:40 pm

"W-Wmmfffff....". The beautiful pillows of Louise became a smothering yet very seductive prison for Ryu's face, quickly weakening him from lack of air as she could enjoy his little struggles slowing down more..and more.... letting Louise know that Ryu would succumb to her voluptuous charms soon.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:59 pm

_ Oh la la, you know I adore you Ryu, you, your cute little body, your courage, um ... you are truly an exceptional boy, i have a lot of chance to have met you, Nico should take example on you ... you know, it's really an amazing day, I got a little baby, and a knight, and I love them both, I love the AFW ...

Louise does not let Ryu go away, she still stuck Ryu between her delicious boobs, crushing him against the wall several times, take his head with her hands to push him even deeper in her cleveage. Louise does not want to leave him any chance, and she hopes to bring the boy to her room, even if for that, she has to wear him, by herself.

_ You'll see Ryu, I will impress you in bed, and then I impress you even more in the ring... and i know an other girl would like to play with you

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:37 pm

Louise seems to really enjoy having Ryu faint in her beautiful curves, a dominating and seductive way to let him know that she loves him and wants to keep him all for herself.

Soon Ryu's strenghts are absorbed inbetween the smothering pillows of Louise's breasts, a warm and soft prison that he's getting to know very well now.
His shallowing breathings give a tingling sensation to her cleavage, making it hotter and wetter as Ryu is trapped inthere, going sleepier and sleepier.

Just a little more, and he will be on for a long and hot night of breathtaking love... literally breathtaking.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:35 pm

_ Shh ... be a good boy little Ryu, soon you can rest ... but before that, you'll have to give me some fun, just a lot of fun ...

and Louise begins to sing a little lullaby as she rocked Ryu by moving a little his head slowly. Very pleased with the way that turns things, Louise apreciated this quiet time in which Ryu is like a baby in her clutches. So she sticks him against her heavy tits, even more deeply and still rocking him, and she hopes that he will soon knock, as she can benefit the body of Ryu in bed, not in a corridor.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Seduced by Louise's charms, Ryu becomes helpless as the voluptuous maid can have her maternal way with him, rocking and lulling him like a baby in her standing breastsmother, making it easier and sweeter to wear him out inbetween her large breasts.

Slowly, the boy's legs become like jello and he's like a ragdoll in her arms, unresisting as she moves him side to side along with her gentle swaying.
To Louise's happyness, soon she can feel and hear the boy snoozing quietly inbetween the pillows of her breasts, the honey-like rhymes of her lullaby soothing him deeper into blissful slumber.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:29 pm

_ Good will, a good thing done, now we're going to have some fun while the two, sex, and the burning passion, just you and me, two, lying on my bed.

when she sees that Ryu is peacefully sleeping in her large breast, Louise smiles, and hugs him like a baby, and she hopes to bring him back to her room. This time, it seems that the night is coming to an end, in a real bed, this time.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Ryu's blushing face is resting upon the soft pillow of Louise's bosom as she carries him away like a sleeping baby.

Admitting it or not, a part of Ryu seems to appreciate much being helpless in her arms, as the bulge in his pants declares that Louise has conquered him in more than one way.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Louise is very proud of her, double or triple of her victory (against Ryu, against Nico, and again against Ryu) even if she looks like a mommy, which bears one tired baby in her arms, she does not prevent him from bringing her booty into her room. Louise smile thinking at all the thing she will make at the poor Ryu. Oh yes, the night would be fun but also very long for Ryu.

Louse win by a KO breastsmother, and accept the submission of Nico

Last edited by 157 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11