by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Lobo, LunarOcean, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Bear/Hare connection

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Bear/Hare connection Empty The Bear/Hare connection

Post by kerflubble Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:45 pm

It had been an eventful few days for Rebecca Tomoko. Her first match teaming with Cecilia ended in a conclusive victory, the aftermath, less so. Attacked by Josey Wales and Rika Smart after charging out of a bar, her mind circulated with hateful thoughts about the Gatt Attack, and Taylor.

But for now the 6'4 amazon, dressed in a black tank top that barely fit over her breasts and tight bike shorts: she set to work on her work out, by turning a heavy bag into a speed bag. Her heavy fists smashing the red sand bag, sending it swinging back only to be hit with the force of a truck when it swung down. A couple different punches and it would make a good start.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

The Bear/Hare connection Empty Re: The Bear/Hare connection

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Lia Cross had neglected the gym for too long. She had not been a slouch... life working for and sparring with Lukretia certainly kept her busy, but with punks like Taylor, Karina, Tigress, and Josey able to almost get the drop on her, Lia needed to get back in the game. Lia came out on top, but Lia could not help but game out the ways things had come close to going horribly for her each time. So many instances of not being fast enough. That horrid feeling Lia felt just for an instant when she took the first of Tigress's blows in the full mount and was just a hair's breadth from losing very badly... Lia had to be on the top of her game. She could not coast on good fortune for much longer. The AFW was not a home for garden variety troublemakers.

In fact, one was here now. An exceptionally tall woman seemed to be making short work of a punching bag that was practically bigger than Lia herself. She was built like a tank and what clothes she could muster barely covered her frame. Lia liked her already. She recognized her briefly from seeing her around the Von Cruezfeldt estate but had never had a chance to say hello. To be honest, an enforcer of her size working at a place like Lukretia's had to be bad news.

Still, it was hard to see someone like that here and NOT want to try to fight her. It was crazy, and stupid, but, Lia could not resist the idea of a good fight. If she was not in the mood, it would still behoove herself to do some introductions. It was Lia's business to know Lukretia's associates anyway. Maybe she would turn out to be a good fight, a good workout partner, or someone here who was neither a murderer nor a sociopath.

Lia adjusted her tank top and shorts, in a self-conscious display to ensure they did not seem QUITE as tight as the amazon's before she approached, circling around her and watching her pummel the bag. "You know, you really should pick on a punching bag your own size." Lia offered, finally, with a playful smile.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:56 am

"Hm?" Rebecca grunted, grabbing the bag to hold it still while she looked around to find out who called out to her "It called me fat." she said in a deadpan tone as she found a pair of bunny ears at her eye level, looking down to confirm yes there was a person there.

Rebecca couldn't shrug the feeling that she'd seen her before, possibly when Adrian was dealing with Lukretia. Did that make the bunny girl another one of the German's people like the maids were, maids that she had tried to throw through windows.

"So here for the comedy or the action?" She asked, turning to face her as she left what was left of the bag alone for now.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:38 am

Lia let out a quiet snort. The big girl did not miss a beat. Lia liked her already.

Up close, as the amazon turned towards Lia, she seemed even taller, if that was even possible. "Man, and I thought I felt tall in Japan. You have that problem all the time, don'tcha?" Lia held out her hand to shake. "Lia Cross. I think we both work for the same annoying skanky kraut." Lia winked playfully at Rebecca. Lia was not an exceptional judge of people but the amazon did not seem like the typical scummy asshole of Lukretia's clique, so Lia felt she could be a bit more brazen. If Rebecca felt the same way, the ice could be broken. If the amazon disagreed, well... You climb a mountain because it's there. And before Lia stood quite a mountain. As much as Lia knew she was going to regret it, as comrades or rivals, Lia knew what her workout was going to be. "Oh, a bit of column A, bit of column B." Lia added playfully.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:19 am

Rebecca simply shrugged when Lia commented on how she felt around Japan, it was kind of true: the country was not one used to someone her size and strength, having to duck through several doorways, and there wasn't much she could do when she wanted to be incognito, there weren't many 200lb+ amazons anywhere. Let alone Japan, still: she took the bunny eared woman's hand, giving her a firm handshake, but not so much as to crush it in her grasp. "You work for Lukretia as well?" She asked raising an eyebrow "I may work for her but having the Scandinavian kid stick a gun in my face first day kind of makes the wrong impression. Understand?"

Rebecca did not like Lukretia one bit, she didn't like her accent, she didn't like most of her hired help and she didn't like how she tried to beat up and molest nearly anyone she found interesting. At least Lia Cross seemed to apreciate that. "So just for training?" she asked "Or were you looking for a fight?" the amazon added with a smile. She could probably guess how this was going to go, she just hoped the bunny could take a punch.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm

Lia grinned brightly as the amazon shook her hand. "Ayup, unfortunately." When the giantess mentioned her run-in with Val, Lia shook her head. "The angry midget, right? At least when she has the gun at your face she doesn't have it at your back. She's totally a dick though. For a house of women, lotta dicks there. Eugh." Lia shuddered.

Stepping back, Lia stretched her arms, "Anywho, I'm head of security. Such as it is there." Lia paused, as if in thought, "Again, bit of column A, bit of column B. You up for throwing down? You don't look like a soft touch so it should be a good time." Lia winked. They both had the same look in their eyes. Warriors itching for a fight. She stretched her neck back and forth, "First fall, or are you more of the 'whoever can still get up at the end wins' type?" Lia already knew the answer. "Oh, and what can I call you, Killer? Didn't catch your name."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:28 pm

"Most of that group are angry midgets." Rebecca said, trying not to look too amused by that. "Although that might be because I'm a foot taller than the leader of that group so to me 'midgets' make up a good chunk of that group."

"Rebecca Tomoko, nice to meet you." the amazon said, stretching out a bit before making it into the ring, "Normaly go for whoever can get back wins. That okay with you or do you want something lighter?" she asked the bunny. Those ears are going to be entrenched in her mind for some time.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:08 pm

Lia shrugged, "True." With a hop, Lia slid under the ropes and into the ring. She threw a few punches at shadows to warm up. "Nice to meet you, too!" Lia called out with a grin. Lia's rabbit ears bobbed as though sensing Rebecca's gaze. "I'm guessing you don't usually leave a lot of people standing after fights. This works for me; I'm one of those morons who sees a girl like you and says 'Wooooow! I bet it would be totally cool to fight her!' So let's rock, Becca-baby!" Lia produced a finger gun and aimed it at Rebecca. "Bang bang!" she shouted before assuming a fighting stance.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:30 pm

"At least you're not one of the idiots who think it's funny to piss me off." Rebecca said with a slight smirk, dropping down into a grappling stance before standing straight up, holding her arms to her side. "Tell you what, make it interesting. You get one free punch, see if I move. If I don't, I get a free hit on you. Come on, free shot right in the gut." The amazon challenged, her abs clearly showing to Lia as she offered the chance.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:24 pm

"Oh, ho. But I've only just started!" Lia grinned, but then waved it off. "Nah, you're a good sport. I've pissed off enough people this week."

One of Lia's rabbit ears perked up with interest at Rebecca's challenge, "Oh my. You sure?" Lia loved the idea. She was just entirely too excited to be fighting someone of Rebecca's build. A proper test of her strength against the amazon. The idea of giving her a free shot also seemed enticing for all the dumb bravado reasons she knew befit a teenage boy more than her. She wanted to see how she measured up, in giving and receiving. Lia was a specimen herself, but she had no idea how she measured up.

With her arms cutely behind her back, Lia stepped in coyly. "Alrighty then, here comes the airplane!" Lia flew her fist out from behind her back and lazily glided through the air. "Buzzzzzzewwwww whoo!" Lia's fist came to a stop at her side as she paused, clenching her jaw, her expression morphing quickly from playfulness to intensity. She took in a breath, exhaled half of it, and, in a flash, she swung, her fist slamming into the amazon with all she could muster.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next