Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tomboy Thug Emi

2 posters

Go down

Tomboy Thug Emi Empty Tomboy Thug Emi

Post by dlamp Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:16 am

Name: Emi
Nickname: None
Alias: None.
Sex: Female
Eyes: Purple/Blue, light pending.
Hair: Black/Dark Brown. Again, light pending.
Height: 5'4"
Weight: Roughly 110 lbs.
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Tweener/Face
Entrance Music:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15GAC1svBfg:ra0opjcx]Make the Hell[/url:ra0opjcx]

[size=150:ra0opjcx]Wrestling Information

Strategy: Emi's tactic is to knock her opponent down and rush them with punches and body strikes with her fists while mounting them.

Preferred Attacks:
Knee Strikes
Elbow Strikes
Punches
Tackles

Preferred Matches: Normal, Hardcore, Cage Matches

Combat: ★★★★
Endurance:★★★★
Strength:★★★★
Speed:★★★
Defense:★★★★
Technique:★★

Wrestling★★★
Strikes:★★★★
Submissions:★★★
Powerhouse:★★★★
Aerial:★★
Counters:★★★★

Signature Moves: N/A

Finishing Moves: N/A

[size=150:ra0opjcx]Characteristics

Visual Appearance:
[url=http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af337/dlamp1/239547.jpg:ra0opjcx]Wrestling Outfit[/url:ra0opjcx]
[url=http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af337/dlamp1/878255.jpg:ra0opjcx]Casual Wear[/url:ra0opjcx]
[url=http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af337/dlamp1/670668.jpg:ra0opjcx]Sparring Clothes[/url:ra0opjcx]
[url=http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af337/dlamp1/778552.jpg:ra0opjcx]Swimsuit[/url:ra0opjcx]

Physical Appearance: Emi has the body of a scrapper; being small and thin while keeping a tough and solid core. Don't let her small looks full you, she's well tone from all the fights she's gotten into and training she's done in the AFW.

Personality: Emi could be best described as someone with out hard outside and soft inside. She tries to act behaved and collected towards others to make a good first impression, but her rude and rough nature will slips out every now and again.

Past/History: "I was raised inna' broken down apartment with parents that had little to no money. It was tough livin' how I was, never had food everyday, always on the streets beggin', playin' the 'cute kid' card, stuff like that. My folks loved me an' all, but they couldn't keep me. They sure tried though, an' they did a good job too. But then when I was eight I came home one day and found my folks on the ground dead. I went nuts, started wreckin' the house and everythin'. It was totally crazy, and I was just a mess after awhile. I stayed in the house for a week, until the food ran out, then I had to leave. So I was on the streets, alone and with no one to help me. It was tough then. Think about, an eight-year-old kid on the streets? That ain't good, and it only got worse. I was beaten by local gangs, mugged, threatened, and bunch of other stuff.

Well, there was a girl that helped me out a few months after I was alone. She helped me get my shit together, taught me how to fight, how to steal, how to survive. Then two years later she died in a gang fight, she was outnumbered. I was alone again. I had to survive on my own and I still wonder how I'm still alive now. So after years of gang fights, betrayals, backstabbings, beatdowns, and other stuff, I found my way to the AFW as a to get money and stay off the streets. Maybe I can get some fun out of this wrestling thing. My manager helps me out a bit, so I guess we'll see.

Wrestling Attire: Pics shown.

Fun Facts: N/A

[size=150:ra0opjcx]AFW Information

Record:
Wins:
vs Ayane, via Knockout
"Tough chick, but I won in the end... still felt bad for wailing on her so hard."
Losses:
Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

[size=150:ra0opjcx]Relationships

Last edited by 8765 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:10 pm; edited 13 times in total

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Tomboy Thug Emi Empty Re: Tomboy Thug Emi

Post by anegge Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:07 am

That image board is blocking your' hotlinks. You should rehost the images.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomboy Thug Emi GXChUKwTomboy Thug Emi 1BElGMITomboy Thug Emi UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down