Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

Bitchdontkillmyvibe

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Seven Days for Evil's Sake

3 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Seven Days for Evil's Sake Empty Seven Days for Evil's Sake

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:33 am

Day 1- 11:45 am- Tokyo

Mamouru Higurashi had been sitting at the cafe for about a half hour. He had been looking over Cassie Elliot's managerial contract. Inside the simple manilla envelope was a few pieces of papers that he hoped would be the start of his career as a professional wrestling manager. Thomas Drake had been the previous holder of the contract and after a quick meeting, he had procured it for himself for the time being. One week, for now. HE didn't know exactly what was going to happen at the end of the week but he knew that he wasn't going to let the contract end up back in Drake's hands. Drake didn't care about Cassie. He only cared about the contracts of girls like Megumi and Chigusa, the 'idols'.

While he snacked on a bit of yakitori, he was also writing in his notebook. He had to figure out the best way to exploit Cassie's talent if she was to be successful in the ring. She was a natural face for sure but she had a bit of a problem. She was TOO nice. The ring demanded a certain amount of cruelty which Cassie lacked completely. The best way, in Mamouru's mind, was to go 180 degrees the opposite and make Cassie a full heel. She could, hopefully, learn how to be tough and then eventually drop the heel act and come out as someone who could be determined and focused and still be herself.

As he scribbled on a scratch pad, he sipped his water. He had told Cassie to meet him at noon but he figured she would probably show up a little early. She just seemed to be that kind of girl.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Seven Days for Evil's Sake Empty Re: Seven Days for Evil's Sake

Post by zxn666 Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:47 pm

Before Cassie came though, a different girl showed up to Drake's meeting. Hitomi Fujishima, dressed in her casual clothes and wearing a big pair of sunglasses to obscure her face, first walked over to Mamoru's table. She leaned over for a second, waving a hand at Mamoru to try and get his attention.

"Excuse me? Yoohoo! Are you Mamoru Higurashi-san?" Hitomi asked. It was good that she arrived a little bit early, before Cassie was here. She had a few important things to say to Mamoru that Cassie probably didn't need to know.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:37 am

Mamouru lifted his eyes up as a girl with big sunglasses approached him. Well, of course a girl like that would. He thought as he gave a quick glance at her. Despite the casual attire, he could sense that she was a cutie. He knew these things and while normally he would chalk it up to just being fabulous, the fact that she spoke his name made him curious. He stood up and bowed to the girl as she came closer. "I am Higurashi Mamouru." He said. "To what do I owe the pleasure...?" He tilted his head as he hoped she would give him her name.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:17 am

The girl beamed a big smile at Mamoru. She immediatly pulled up a seat and sat down in front of Mamoru. She took off her sunglasses and stowed them in her purse. Then she extended her hand. "Fujishima Hitomi," she said, "It's a pleasure to meet you!"

As Mamoru shook her hand, Hitomi told him why she was here. "I'm here on request of Thomas Drake-san," she said, "He's told me a lot about you Higurashi-san, especially how you want to manage Cassie Elliot. I had the pleasure of fighting her in her debut match, and recommended her to Drake. She was such a sweet girl, you see, and I was afraid someone would take advantage of her. She was completely new here, after all."

"Anyways, the main reason I'm here is to keep an eye on you and Cassie-san," Hitomi said, "To make sure you two get along well, and nothing bad happens. I will be reporting to Drake, of course, but don't worry, I won't intentionally badmouth you or anything. Just do a good job at protecting Cassie, and I'm sure that contract will be yours!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:36 am

Mamouru took Hitomi's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. He held onto it a second before letting go. "The pleasure is mine, Hitomi-san." Mamouru added sweetly. He then listened carefully to what she had to say, tilting his head. "I see. Drake-san doesn't think that I willt ake care of Cassie-san? How, interesting. I can't say that I am fond of having a spy though, even if she is delightful and as beautifula s you are." He said with a nod. "You are also under his contract then?" He asked. Mamouru then laughed suddenly. "Cassie-san and I, have a problem getting? Protecting her? Hitomi-san, forgive me but are you sure that you wrestled Cassie-san? It feels, once again, as if no one has met the woman even."

Mamouru took a sip of water and then looked at Hitomi. "If I may ask, how closely will you be following us? Will, I be smelling that wonderful fragrance you are wearing all day because of how close you are or will you be more like a ghost int he night, just out of eyes view whenever I may glance backwards?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:29 am

Hitomi blinked, her smile turning rather wry as Mamoru thought of her as a spy, thinking it was pretty cool. And the compliments Mamoru heaped on her made her feel quite appreciated as well, though she knew it was just Mamoru's playboy antics he was trying on her. But she didn't mind, she knew she was pretty enough to deserve it anyway. "Yes, I am also one of Drake's performers," she said, "And no, I don't think you will abuse her or let her get hurt or anything. But I will be watching to make sure you don't exceed your bounds. You are a manager, after all. It won't do for you to... say... fall in love with your charge..."

"I'll be following as close as I need to to keep two eyes on you," Hitomi said, "But you need not worry about me getting in your way. I'm just an observer." She smiled and nodded, almost to herself. "Cassie's a formidable fighter in the ring," Hitomi said, "But she's not experienced in life. She won't know if s predatory manager is taking advantage of her. I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:43 am

Mamouru listened intently and then furrowed his brow at Hitomi. "Again..." He said and flipped his bangs out of his face. "Well, I suppose you're right, it wouldn't do for a manager and his ward to have those kind of relations. It's a good thing you're around then, Hitomi-chan." He said. "I'd hate to end up in a situation where those precious bonds might be tested." He gave a soft chuckle and then looked up at her. "Perhaps you should be off now? Cassie-san should be here any moment. Maybe we can have a follow up meeting later this evening, once Cassie-san and I've parted?" He asked wryly as he tilted his head and gazed at her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:26 am

Hitomi nodded, getting up and taking out the sunglasses again. "Of course," she said, "I'll take my leave Higurashi-san. Cassie is a good person, I don't want her to come to trouble." She leaned in to Mamoru, to whisper in his ear. "I wish you luck Mamoru-kun," she said.

She stood back up, and with a smile on her face she turned and left. But of course she wouldn't be too far. She had to keep an eye on those two after all.

Last edited by 265 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:40 am

When Cassie's alarm went off this morning, she snoozed it. And so began her day of being a rebel.

She stayed in bed a full 45 minutes late. She couldn't go back to sleep after her alarm went off, but she laid still and thought about all the things the day would bring. After she showered, she didn't dry or brush her hair. She just used her fingers and let it air dry, and it ended up looking awesomely messy and rebel-y. For breakfast, she had some of Sininen's candy, and she didn't even ask. She was a rule breaker. Bad to the bone.

She looked through her closet and found that she didn't own anything black. Not even socks. She put on a charcoal gray skirt over a pair of lavender colored tights, and added a pair of knee high, pale green socks, and then finally her red converse hi-tops. She only laced them halfway.

She put on a white tank top over a red one, and found a zippered sweatshirt that she left open, and it left some of her shoulders bare. After washing off several failed attempts, she put on dark eyeliner and a bit of reddish eyeshadow. She spent some time in front of the mirror trying to look apathetic. She looked awesome.

On her way to meet Mamouru, she couldn't help but check herself out in store windows as she passed by. She tried her very best to walk slower, like a slacker would, and act like she was bitter and unhappy. She was dangerous. When people walked by and looked at her, she tried giving them a look that said "get lost", but when she checked in a window to see if she was doing it right it was always ruined by her big, beaming smile. She couldn't help it.

Before long, without realizing it, she'd begun skipping, just a little bit. It was so exciting. She was going to relaunch her career and do all sorts of fun stuff and maybe she'd even feel like a legitimate competitor in pro wrestling like she was in Jiu Jitsu competitions. She just needed to learn to be mean.

Well, she could never be mean. But maybe not quite so nice DURING the matches.

As she approached the cafe where she was to meet Mamouru, at noon, she stopped. She looked at the time on her phone. It read '11:58'. She wanted to just go inside so badly, but... She couldn't show up on time. She had to be late. Way late. Like a rebel slacker punk chick would be. One who played by her own rules and didn't care who didn't like it.

At 12:04, she caved. She marched up to the door and went to open it when a girl with gigantic sunglasses leaving the cafe beat her to it. She stepped aside to let her go, but she looked so familiar. She sized her up quickly as the girl left, and just before she was out of earshot, she got it.

"HITOMI!" She cried excitedly, hopping up and down and waving to her. "Hitomi-saaan! Hi!" She didn't stop. Maybe she didn't hear her. Or maybe she got fans all the time doing that and didn't want to be bothered. That was okay.

Cassie took a moment to put on her very best bad girl face, erasing all signs of her giddy, smiley, girliness. She put on a face that seemed bored with the world and a little resentful that anyone would try to talk to her. She sort of pulled it off. She walked through the door and spotted Mamouru.

She shuffled loosely over to his table and sat down, hooking one arm over the back of her chair behind her so that her sweatshirt fell off that shoulder.

"Hey." She said, aloof. It took everything in her not to crack, and she could feel a huge wave of glee rising up inside her, but she fought it off. She wanted to see Mamouru's reaction.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:55 am

Mamouru watched Hitomi as she left, catching a glimpse of her assets before finally turning back and looking at his table and papers. He smiled and then let out a loud laugh as he shoved the bangs out of his face. What exactly was going on here? He didn't like how Drake was on his ass, even though he was certainly sending very nice spies out after him.

He took another bite of his food and washed it down with some water before a girl flopped down unceremoniously in the seat across from him. Another girl? But he quickly saw that it was Cassie, however, he double taked and scrutinized her get up. She looked... different. He tilted his head and looked at her His eyes ran up and down her form and then to her hair, eyes and mouth and he raised and eyebrow. He stood up and bowed.

"Cassie-san." He said as he sat back down. "How... interesting a choice for an outfit." He commented, still looking her over. "Um..." He blushed faintly and turned his head. "It seems like you're definitely getting into the spirit of things. That's most excellent. Would you like something to eat while we make further plans?" He called for a server and then looked at Cassie again. "So... um... Cassie-san..." He said. It was hard for him not to look away and he suddenly felt himself realizing that she was definitely looking good in her unique outfit. "This is the sort of look you were aiming for in your 'Heel debut' match?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next