Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold Empty The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:05 am

Cecilia had just finished her first title match here at AFW and she had walked away a lot more bloodied and hurt than she had thought she would have at first. But she had managed to win that match and beat an opponent that she had found more than worthy in that match and she had gained a lot of respect for her as well. Sabre was a good opponent, it was only sad that she was teamed up with the wrong people, at least that was what Cecilia thought, she didn't like that Sabre worked for Sarah Gatt and that she was technically and enemy.

" Ouch.." Cecilia let out as she walked down the hallway and headed towards the Avenger locker room, she rolled her shoulder a little and then looked to her shoulder and looked on at the belt that she had won, " Hmm Hardcore champion...I kinda like that." Cecilia soon had limped her way to the locker room and she stepped inside an put the belt on the bench near her locker, then ran her hand through her hair, wincing a bit in pain as she touched a few of the glass peices and managed to cause herself a little pain from her wounded and slightly bleeding head.

" I think I might need to get this cleaned...or something." Cecilia spoke out to herself and then looked down on the belt, Totally worth it though, " It's kinda sad to not have anyone here to celebrate this with..." Cecilia said to herself as she moved to sit next to her belt and keep looking at it for a while.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold Empty Re: The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:42 am

It wasn't common for Heather to really be concerned with someone else's progress, but when she found out that her good friend Cecilia was competing for the hardcore championship against a member of Gatt's group, she was more than interested. Immediately she had to tune in to see if her friend would make it or not, slightly worried because of the notorious actions of the members of the Gatt Attack. Not only did Cecilia make it out of the match ok...for the most part, she ended up winning the title as well.

More than happy for her friend's success, Heather wasted no time in going to see her. She was in a separate area of the Friction center, catching the match on one of the monitors until the end. Minutes after the match came to an end, Heather would watch the screen as Cecilia went to the back, knowing where she was probably headed. Picking herself up a small bite to eat in the facility, she would head over to the Avengers locker room shortly afterwards, figuring that Cecilia would have went there.

Not taking the time to knock, Heather would open the door to the locker room, walking in and shutting it behind her, leaning her back on the door as she crossed her arms, staring at Cecilia with a smile. "You're crazy...but that's why we're friends." She would say, the expression on her face clearly showing her happiness at the situation. "Congrats! You're the first of us to do it, and damn, did you do it. That..was awesome, I'll admit it all."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold Empty Re: The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:05 am

Cecilia jumped up a little as she heard the door just burst open, she thought it might have been Gatt's crew or something for a second, coming to start some backstage fighting or something after their loss, but when she looked up she saw that it was Heather, her close friend and rival. Cecilia let out a sigh of relief as she saw her and sat back calmly and smiled up at Heather who spoke to her. " I'm crazy ?...hehe I guess I am. " Cecilia said as she grinned towards Heather and then looked down at the belt.

She raised it up and showed it to Heather, " Looks like. Ain't it nice ? " Cecilia said with a smile as she would wink at Heather, and then wince a little in pain. " Ouch..you think you might be able to help me patch this thing up ? " Cecilia asked her friend as she pointed towards her slightly wounded head and smiled a little at Heather as she asked.

" It was ? That's cool, I get an awesome win ? Hehe." Cecilia said with a smile, " Soon I will have two belts though, just you wait. " Cecilia said as she put her tongue out towards Heather teasingly having fun with Heather.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:03 am

Heather would grin slightly as Cecilia would jump at her entrance in the room, knowing who she might have been thinking could be at the door. When the girl breathed the sigh of relief though, Heather would begin speaking to her, talking about her win. "That's right, you definitely are. But, I guess you just learn from the best when it comes to that." She would say in response, letting out a little laugh before continuing on.

"Heh..I'll admit, it is. I can't lie about that." She would say, nodding her head at the gold that her friend was showing her before she would wince in pain, causing Heather's eyes to slightly widen. She remembered seeing her getting smashed by that beer bottle, knowing that that couldn't have been any good,seemingly leaving quite the mark. "Ah..s-sure Uh..do...we have any first aid stuff in this room?" Heather would let out, standing from her leaning position a bit as she walked up to Cecilia.

"Oh? Is that right? Don't get so greedy now Cecilia, leave some gold for me huh? Im waiting to make good use of my contract as well." Heather would let out, shaking her head a bit at Cecilia's small teasing as she looked around for stuff to tend to her head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:18 am

Cecilia smiled a little at Heather and nodded towards her, " Yep, I learned from the best....myself, and of course I took a little of that Heather flavor as well. can't forget that you know. " Cecilia said with a smile as she looked over at Heather. " You know what...the world is kinda blurry and spinning a little at the moment." Cecilia said as she shook her head a little.

" I'm fine really, no biggie...I mean I'm the Hardcore Queen now, but seriously...the first aid stuff should be in the first aid box hanging on the wall...you know like 5 feet away from you." Cecilia said joking to her friend as she then leaned back and smiled a little, she relaxed her shoulders and just took a few deep breaths. " I'll be honest Heats, when you barged in like that...you kinda scared me half to death. " Cecilia said followed by a little giggle and then went on a little ramble perhaps. " I wasn't sure if i was gonna win...not one bit, I went into the match thinking I was gonna win...that I was gonna do anything and everything to win...that I was gonna stop at nothing, If I didn't win the match had no meaning... You know ? " Cecilia took a deep breath. " That kinda changed...during the match I found that I honestly just love a good fight...the thrill of battle...might against might, skill against skill...speed against speed...everything about it. " Cecilia said as she then looked over at Heather.

" You are probably one of my closest friends Heats...is it weird that during the biggest match in my AFW career so far...I didn't care about anything but the fight..? is it weird that you as my friend is my closest and most fun rival...like thing ?...is it weird that I want to have a match against you ? lost of them in fact...." Cecilia said before she shook her head and then said.

" Don't think so Heats...I'm gonna be the double crowned champion...after that you can try and take it...keyword being try." Cecilia then let out a little laugh as she would nod at Heather. " But seeing as it would be you...you might just be the only one who is able to pull that off."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:48 am

"Heh, well I'm glad a little bit of me could rub off on you." Heather would say with a little laugh as she would stretch herself out a bit before she would hear Cecilia's next words. "Yeah..that's usually not a good thing. As tough as you might have looked out there, there's only so much you can take."

"Tch..I..I saw it I just..was making sure you could still think straight that's all.." Heather would let out, a slight blush on her face as she would go over to the First-Aid box, taking it out and setting it on the bench near Cecilia. "You still have..pieces of glass in your forehead.." Heather would let out, kneeling down in front of Cecilia as she would reach up, going to remove the glass pieces that were still there, trying to be as gentle as she could in doing so.

She would hear all that Cecilia was saying, causing her to grin more and more with each word. "The winning thing...that's how I feel about every match..it's just how I am, so I can relate to that. As for all that with loving the fight...That's good. It's better than my approach towards matches..you get more out of it that way." Heather would let out before she would finish removing the glass, hearing the rest of Cecilia's words.

"No..not weird at all. I feel the same way about me and you. I'm just as eager to get into that ring with you as you are. I feel like it'd be..the ultimate match." She would let out, taking a rag and dabbing it on her forehead, wiping away the blood that was there as she did.

"Double crown champion huh? You think so? Well..I might have to just wait until you become that so I can be the one to say I took it from your hands afterwards hm?" Heather would let out with a little laugh before she would look down at the kit, scratching her head a bit. "Eh..um...What do I do next? I..haven't really worked with..this kind of stuff.." She would let out, slightly blushing at her ignorance at what to do, staring perplexed at the things left in the box.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:13 am

Cecilia sat back and had her bit of fun with Heather, " Ah...How tough did I look out there ? cause I'm at least ten times tougher i real life. you know that." Cecilia said with a little grin as she then let out a little laugh and just sarcastcally agreed with Heather as she went on about how she knew where the first aid box was. " Aha..good job then." Cecilia said with a sarcastic tone of voice as she just waited to see what Heather would do.

Soon enough her friend was up close to her and began to remove the pieces of glass, Cecilia felt stings and pain every now and then, but she didn't wince or anything like that, she remained calm and acted as if Heather was doing the best of jobs ever pulling those shards out, but in truth she could have been gentler. Cecilia was certain that it was gonna stay fine regardless and she wanted to be nice to Heather for once and not tease her. of course Heather would never know what she was doing and that was the best part of it.

" That's just who you are...you have to win...well not against me, since you can't...ouch..joking, you can ... " Cecilia said as she then let out a little laugh, she enjoyed listening to Heather tell her that she was also looking forward to the day that they meet in the ring. " It sure will be...it's you and me after all." Cecilia said as she move her hand up and stroked Heather's hair a little. " Hehe...my hair is growing out...not sure if I should save it and get back my old long hair or keep it as it is now....what do you think ?" Cecilia asked with a bit of a questioning look on her face.

" I suppose that's just what you would do Heats...I become the first ever double crown champ and you want to take it away from me...but that would be some match...an amazing one at that then...or maybe it will be one of us that become a double crown champion cause we gotta face each other ?...you know champion against champion kind of thing ? .." Cecilia said as she let out a little laugh. " Hmm...I kinda wonder what kind of match type though...nothing more final than a hell in a cell match...but we don't want it to be final...so maybe like a iron woman match ?...30 min...see who's the best of the best you know..." Cecilia had really begun to trail off, starting to talk about hypothetical scenarios and futures as if they were real.

" Uhmm...after you wash the wound....I think it's the...uhm..." Cecilia said as she began to snap her finger, " what's the name of that....anti...anti something anti septic cream ? " Cecilia soon asked Heather as she looked on at her friend and wondered..." After that...I think it's either stitches or something that I will need...or if it's nothing big or deep I should be able to just patch it up or something.. ?" Cecilia asked Heather a little. she didn't have the most extensive medical knowledge, so she was unsure.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:14 pm

"Oh is that right? Well then I'll expect you not to flinch any when I'm patching this stuff up then if that's the case?" Heather would say back to Cecilia, using a similar tone to her's as she did. Getting the first aid box, she would shoot Cecilia a little playful glare as she sarcastically told her good job before she was to go to work.

Trying to be extra gentle with removing the glass, she would watch as Cecilia didn't wince in pain at all, thinking that she was doing quite the good job, although in reality, her not having done much of this ever, she was alot less gentle than she thought she was being. Luckily for her, Cecilia didn't take the opportunity to tease her that was dangled in front of her.

Hearing her next words, Heather would prick at her head a little bit when she said that she wouldn't be able to win against her, before she would state that she was joking. "Yeah..definitely. That will be quite the day." She would let out before Cecilia would stroke her hair. "Ah h-hey?" She would let out, a slight tint of red on her face before she would hear Cecilia's words. "You seemed so passionate about your hair before. I'll admit...it was really nice. I think you should grow it out, why not."

"Heh...Yup, you know me well. We're friends, but when it comes to the AFW title, I'm going to do whatever it takes to get it....but Champion vs Champion, me and you huh? Heh..that would certainly be something." Heather would let out, nodding her head a bit as she let out a little pleased laugh before Cecilia's next words. "Iron woman match?...That's crazy stuff..Would be perfect." Heather would nod her head, finishing cleaning the blood from her forehead.

"Right uh...oh..there's one of those things in a spray here..uhm..says it's gonna sting, so suck it up." Heather would say, a joking tone at the last part as she would bring her hand up to cover Cecilia's eyes before she would spray the area with the cuts, taking out a quite large adhesive bandage, a couple of them, before she would start patching up her forehead with them.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Cecilia smiled and winked a little at Heather as she told her that she shouldn't flinch while Heather was patching her up, " I'll try my best...I'm sure you will do a great job. " Cecilia then just sat back and let Heather patch her up to the best of her ability, removing the glass piece must have been a chore for Heather, and Cecilia really appreciated having a friend that would do that for her and help her out like this. It was difficult for Cecilia not to smile and just feel good inside for having such a good friend.

Her head stung and she felt a little heat and such around her wounded head as Heather gently took out all the glass pieces, but she didn't flinch and was quite a good girl in Heather's grasp, she even smiled at Heather afterwards and said, " See..you did good. " Cecilia then took a deep breath and nodded to Heather, before she winced a little as Heather pricked at her head, " Ow ow ow...Joking Heats! joking..." Cecilia let out as she then let out a little laugh. " Hehe..might take a little time, but sure...I'll let it grow." Cecilia answered Heather's question with and soon smirked a little.

" Whatever it takes huh ??...you think I'll do anything less ? ." Cecilia said with that smirk on her lips as she then nodded and kept talking, " Well Champion Vs Champion is the way to go after all..." Cecilia went quite for a second or two before she started up again with a loud, " Oh!..I know!....totally have to be a Ironwoman match! but how about a Falls Count Anywhere! No DQ....yada yada yada Iron woman match. " Cecilia said with a smile as she then let out a little laugh. " I think I have invented the ultimate match! " Cecilia would then raise her hand and pat Heather on her head and say. " Promise me Heats..that's the kind of match we have to have."

Cecilia looked up for a second at Heather and then smiled, " You think that that's gonna sting to the Hardcore Queen ? ...think again." Cecilia said as she then had her eyes covered by Heather and soon enough Heather began to spray it, Cecilia didn't wince or anything like that, no matter how much she might have had to, she didn't want to, not in front of Heather. When Heather began to patch her up, Cecilia let out a little giggle " Hehe...thanks Heats...You know what...I should get a new entrance song...something more fitting as my new title...The Hardcore Queen." Cecilia said as she would poke Heather on her forehead, " You think you could maybe help me out with that, I mean you are my rival after all...want you to listen to something cool when you see me coming down the ramp for our match, and so that you won't have to listen to something you don't like when I kick your cute little butt. " Cecilia said with quite a bit smile on her face.

" Hmmm....what's the best thing to do when you suffer from blood loss ?....uhm....eat or drink something right ?....think we should do that ?" Cecilia said as she would push herself off the bench and move up when Heather was done, grabbing a hold of her belt and then turning back to Heather, " Around my waist or over the shoulder ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:56 pm

"Heh, of course I did good. Shouldn't expect anything less." Heather would say a bit jokingly as she kept her eyes on Cecilia, talking of her hair. "Good! Back to how it used to be. Heh you know, the whole time you've had shorter hair is the time we've been friends. I hope you don't go trying to steal Clyde from me again when you grow your hair back." Heather would say, shaking her head and laughing a bit, clearly joking with what she was saying.

"No, and I hope you don't. I want us both to be at our best if we ever face eachother." she would reply before the small silence before Cecilia would loudly exclaim the match she wanted. Heather would look up at her with a smirk before Cecilia would pat her on the head, causing her smirk to falter a bit before she would just smile. "Sounds good to me. You know I don't like letting rules get in my way either."

"Hardcore Queen huh? I like it." Heather would say before she would spray the stuff on Cecilia's forehead, noticing that she didn't flinch at all. Heather would tilt her head a bit, removing her hand from Cecilia's eyes as she would look at her. She wanted to say something, a little worried thinking Cecilia was forcing herself not to wince, but she didn't want to insult her either, so she just went and patched her up. "I could probably help you a bit. You're definitely asking someone with a good taste in music...hah and that stuff, that's funny. I remember last time you talked about my butt it was the opposite of cute and little." Heather would let out, nudging Cecilia a bit before she would go to stand.

"Yeah, that would be a good idea. Let's grab something." Heather would say, watching Cecilia before she would ask her the question, causing her to smirk a little. "Over the shoulder I'd say."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next