by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) Empty Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 04, 2008 8:31 pm

Marie walked into the gym, seeming to be infuriated with her humiliating loss as her debut match. She punched her locker door, clenching her teeth tightly. "Rookie? Rookie?! I'll show those damn drones whose a rookie." She snarled, punching her locker door again. She shook her head slowly. "Stupid biased refs..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) Empty Re: Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna

Post by Kelsea Sun May 04, 2008 8:45 pm

A short while later the Perpetual Knight Princess Nocturnal walked into the gym, she was wearing her full wrestling attire... She quickly noticed the new woman that she'd just seen in a VERY brief match, she walked over to her.

"Greetings..." she spoke with a posh English accent "Your Marie aren't you? I just saw your debut match."

Search Tag:

Last edited by Kelsea on Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) ELZuoMvBitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) OG5hnuaBitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) Cg3CzYmBitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) Empty Re: Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 04, 2008 9:44 pm

Marie frowned at the woman greeting her when she mentioned her match. "That was a joke, not a match. If that stupid ref hadn't been blind, I would've beat that girl's face in." She growled at her. "Now... I believe it would be in your GREATEST interest not to mention that match, EVER again." She snapped at her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun May 04, 2008 10:10 pm

"Calm yourself.." Princess Nocturnal suggested "I am in agreement that you were treated unfairly.." Princess Nocturnal stepped to the side, looking off away from Marie some what over dramtically. "There is great evil within AFW that does not simply end at the heart of the wrestlers.. But as you saw, the referees, interviewers and so on and so forth." Princess Nocturnal whirled back back to Marie.

"But I sensed a fellow upper class lady within you, you carry yourself with grace as do I.."

Spotlight
characters:
Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) ELZuoMvBitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) OG5hnuaBitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) Cg3CzYmBitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 04, 2008 10:23 pm

"..... Name yourself." She said to her after mulling her words over in her head, slowly leaning from the locker door to face the woman, liking the fact she mentioned she carried herself with a certain grace.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun May 04, 2008 10:46 pm

"I am the bane of villainy, the Perpetual knight... Princess Nocturnal." She said turning to Marie and performing a noble like bow

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 04, 2008 10:52 pm

Marie looks at her, then smirks a little.

"I can do without the theatrics." She replied. "However I could get used to you bowing to me." She added with a small smirk.

"Princess Nocturnal, huh? Not living up to your name much, are you?" She asked her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun May 04, 2008 11:04 pm

Princess Nocturnal squinted her eyes at Marie.. evidently not too pleased with what she was saying.

"I do not find you comment in good taste.. I bow only in greeting and I believe I live up to my title very well thank you very much.. You would do well to take time and know a person before passing judgment.."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 04, 2008 11:07 pm

"Relax... I was merely stating the fact that it's daytime now... and well, you're not asleep."

She explained when Nocturnal starting trying to lecture her.

"Anyways... I assume you're one of the regulars here?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 05, 2008 12:37 am

Princess Nocturnal folded her arms, it seemed that that was just a mild misunderstanding..

"Yes, i came here with my group Team supreme.. but unfortunately it is all but disbanded now... And it is difficult finding like minded souls to join in my struggles. Perhaps you.. As you are noble lineage like myself, would be willing to join forces in the never ending struggle against injustice?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) Empty Re: Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next