Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:59 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:20 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 11:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 11:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Maternal wrestling??? - Aline vs Nico

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Maternal wrestling??? - Aline vs Nico Empty Maternal wrestling??? - Aline vs Nico

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Room wrestling KO match, Ambush match with no limits of rounds - the match will go on until Nico manages to escape or until Alina puts him to sleep enough times to subdoe him to her maternal whims
Special rules: everything goes - furnishings can be used at will during the match (example: using sheets or towels to wrap the opponent, pillow-fighting and such).

Aline Siprienne - Age: 40; Height: 6' 2" Maternal wrestling??? - Aline vs Nico Ac618a40fd9bad3a4b5b324dbfef2ee8.jpeg?1360449
VS

Nico Marelli - Age: 18; Height: 5' 5" Maternal wrestling??? - Aline vs Nico Boy.jpg

"Damn, i'm late for my wrestling trainings... again!", Nico snorts to himself while entering his room, leaving the door open since he is in a hurry. Frantically going around the place, the boy is making a mess of his room, trying to find clothings in order to prepare his sport bag as fast as possible.

It is maybe unusual for a cute and slender boy like Nico to be so much willing to go for a wrestling workout, but he's trying to improve both his skills and strenght after all, not wanting to be always defeated and toyed by stronger girls.

Last edited by 157 on Mon May 21, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 7 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Maternal wrestling??? - Aline vs Nico Empty Re: Maternal wrestling??? - Aline vs Nico

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri May 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Alina was very surprised by the AFW, pleasantly surprised, the place was really beautiful, well designed, with many young people, energetic girls, and boys rather cute. The former wrestler, who had trained Nicole and Louise, knew that her girls were well here.
Lost in thought Aline walking in the hallways, she don't even notice that she enters the territory of the boys, she hopes to soon find an opportunity for a game, but who would like to fight against an old lady, like her... not easy and suddenly she hear some noise

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Maternal wrestling??? - Aline vs Nico Empty Re: Maternal wrestling??? - Aline vs Nico

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm

"Umfhh... here we go, found my wrestling pants... and a clean towel...!". With the door of his room still semi-opem, Nico is still going to prepare his sport bag.

Speaking loudly to himself and tossing clothings here and there, Nico would probably sound and look like a little brat to a motherly woman like Aline: a cute and silly little boy doing a mess in his own room.

Little he knows that the voluptuous milf is really passing by his room.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat May 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Aline arrive by chance in front of Nico's room, and she remembers that she promised to the little boy to help him in training, a special training against girls bigger than himself. the boy was so cute that Aline could not refuse ... but she had completely forgotten the daily training ... oh no but what a mistake ...
Aline rushes into the boy's room, panting

_ oh Nico, excuse me, I'm late, but .... aaaaahhh!!!

Aline has never seen such a mess, even among her brothers and sister, or among her own daughter, the chamber of nico is completely devastated . Maybe a maternal reflex, but Aline is furious, and she starts screaming at nico, forgetting that he is a wrestler and not her little child

_ You're going to clean your room, my boy, and immediately, otherwise ....

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 19, 2012 3:24 pm

Caught by surprise at the unexpected arrive of the voluptuous Aline, Nico jumps and yelps in surprise because of her upset scream.

"W-WOAH... don't come from behind screaming like that, miss Aline!!!", he would gasp, funnily flailing his arms.
Then, his eyes would narrow at the milf's scolding words.

"Uhm...m-more importantly, why should i obey your orders...? You're my training partner... not my MOM!", he would reply arrogantly, acting matter of factly like a disobedient little brat.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat May 19, 2012 4:12 pm

_ Oh I know I'm not your mother nico, but you will do me the favor, to clean your room immediately, or your training partner will kick your ass, and I am ready to prove it to you now .

In an insant Nico had managed to upset the gentle aline, usual she was very nice during the training, but there she will make him understand who command here to this brat.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Looking at Aline towering over him with a stern expression on her lovely face, Nico realizes that his big mouth has just put him into big troubles.

Though, he cannot act like a coward now, so he keeps the cocky act for now.
"Oh...so i guess i should take it like a sort of special training shouldn't i? Well then, all i have to do is to defeat you and gain my freedom", he answers, assuming a fighting stance , trying not to show that Aline's powerful body is intimidating him, her large melons heaving up and down before his face, each of them easily bigger than his head.

Not waiting for his sexy and motherly-looking opponent's first move, Nico would immediately try to run for the door. "Aha... i win!", he says, deluding himself that he can get out so easily.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat May 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Nico made ​​a big mistake in thinking he could easily escape, barely, he started moving, the massive body of Alina appears before him. The lady try to tackle him, and bring him to the ground, crushing his puny body under her overwhelming weight. if successful, Aline sits on his belly to take a look very annoyed,

_ So, you wanna play nico... so if I understood correctly, nico ... you refuse to cleaning your room, you want to run away, and the more you dare Challenging me to a match... You're gonna regret it nico, I'll demolish you,

Aline bearing normal clothing for now, she had forgotten her training match, then her attire remained in her room. far from being embarrassed by this situation, Aline begins to remove her clothes, she soon finds herself in a skirt a little torn and a bra, too tight for her, still sitting on Nico

_ I'm warning nico, during training I let you win, no question today

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 20, 2012 1:46 am

With the massive difference in size and weight, Nico can just wriggle pointlessly while Aline taunts him by patiently sitting on his belly and removing her clothes, so to furtherly embarass the little boy at the sight of her bra barely containing her huge maternal mounds.

"G-Gasp....", the poor boy tries to push off but it's like trying to move a mountain of beautiful female flesh. If Aline looks down at her little prisoner, she probably won't miss to notice how Nico's face is blushing because of her taunting strip tease.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun May 20, 2012 3:55 am

_ Good, the domination punishing begins now... humpfff

if she can, aline grabbed the hands of nico; to put them away his head, then she leans forward, her heavy breasts hang dangerously near the head of nico. and then aline begins to shake her shoulders, sending a series of breasts slap in the face of nico. given the size of her breasts, the movement is brutal

_ then Nico, how can you do to defend yourself against that? I am the one who is trained louise ... so how ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next