Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Seeking for revenge: Marin vs Ataru and Okami (complete)

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Seeking for revenge: Marin vs Ataru and Okami (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Seeking for revenge: Marin vs Ataru (and Okami for gauntlet)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:16 pm

"M-Marin-kunnmff..." Okami moaned fantly at her lips pressed down so softly to muffle him. Having Marin acting so cute and gentle was the bad medicine to his fighting spirit, soothing him into a relaxed pleasure, a sweet alluring spell that was very hard to even WISH to break...

His hands ran slowly along her back, down to Marin's lovely rear, which she felt being groped sensually as Okami gave a small lick to her upper lip, his eyes half-closed in delight.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Seeking for revenge: Marin vs Ataru and Okami (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Seeking for revenge: Marin vs Ataru (and Okami for gauntlet)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Marin smiled a little, thinking about trying something, leaning up to his neck and suckling on it gently, then would lean up to his ear. "Okami-kun?" She spoke cutely.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:13 pm

"Mmm... Y-Yes... M-Marin...?" Okami spoke softly, rubbing Marin's back in delight as she acted so cute on him: for a slight moment the kid from Okinawa just neglected they were in the middle of an official Sex Wars fight.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:17 pm

Marin smiled, starting to slide off him and cuddle into his side, breathing hot breath onto his neck. "I.. don't really want to get a mess on me... would you mind stroking yourself? Please?" She asked, smooching his cheek.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:38 pm

Okami felt like lost in a soft, pink hypnotic dream. "uhh.. y-yes of course...." he complied softly when she kissed his cheek, starting to do as suggested. Then he blinked and widened his eyes, as if suddenly being snapped off from that stupor: "H-Hey, wait a minute..." he said, blushing deeply as he stopped stroking himself "S-Should i defeat myself..??? I..I don't think so."
With that he would try and get on a kneeling stance, also trying to pull Marin in a hold of his arms if she was not so fast to avoid it.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:37 am

Marin smiled a little. "At least you have SOME common sense." She teased, then rolled away from him, getting on her knees as well, licking her lips slowly.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Okami flushed as the beautiful girl rolled away from his grip, also thanks to her soaked, slippery skin. The stall was filled with warm vapor, which made their strange "ring" very exotic and sensual, as they faced each other in a kneeling stance and Okami came closer, inviting her to clench their hands together in a hot version of a test of strenght.
"And... y-you are the same beautiful syren i remembered, Marin-kun. Nonetheless, if you want to win, you will need to fight." He said, basically trying to re-focus himself on the fact that Marin was her opponent, and he had to ignore her charms as much as possible.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:58 pm

Marin smiled softly, slowly breathing in the vapors and their two opposing scents as Okami raised his arms up for a test of strength, closing her eyes and letting her breasts heave a little bit before opening her eyes and looking towards him with a small grin, slowly sliding towards him and gladly lacing her fingers in between his.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:12 pm

With their fingers entwined together, Okami would slowly try and force Marin's arm open wide, panting from Marin's alluring closeness. If successful, he would lean his face closer and give a sensual lick to her heaving breasts.

It was a dangerous move to do in order to gain the upper stance, because it would bring him to close contact with Marin's best "weapons" when it came to dismantle her opponent resistance.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:36 am

Marin smiled a little as they start pushing against each other, then chuckled as he moved his head in to lick her breasts. She kept on her knees however, merely enjoying the tonguebath, and shaking her head slowly. "Too easy." She said. It could be taken wrong, but what she meant by that was she wasn't going to try and smother him with her breasts when he voluntarily leaned in.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Seeking for revenge: Marin vs Ataru and Okami (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Seeking for revenge: Marin vs Ataru and Okami (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next