Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Leo vs Scarlet

2 posters

Go down

Leo vs Scarlet Empty Leo vs Scarlet

Post by Kelsea Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Standard Match
Pin or submission to win

This wasn't exactly a debut match for Leo, but he had been on taken an unscheduled extended leave of absence for quite a while so it certainly felt like a return match of some kind.. He stepped out onto the top of the ramp way and headed down towards the ring, stopping occasionally to wink at a few choice girls in the front rows that caught his eye.

He was glad to be back and keen to get his hands on the girl he had been scheduled to face.. Leo was dressed in his tight black lycra shorts that didn't leave much to the imagination, black boots and a set of elbow and knee pads.

Slipping in under the bottom ropes, Leo got quickly to his feet close to one corner, gripping the ropes with both hands to give them a tug and stretch out his biceps.

Spotlight
characters:
Leo vs Scarlet ELZuoMvLeo vs Scarlet OG5hnuaLeo vs Scarlet Cg3CzYmLeo vs Scarlet 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Leo vs Scarlet Empty Re: Leo vs Scarlet

Post by Hali Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:29 am

Scarlet awaited her opponent in the ring, her keen emerald eyes gazed at him an the crowd, she was ready to go, pumped up by the excitement of the crowd. She flicked her long red hair over her shoulder as she saw her opponent, Leo enter the ring. He was good looking, and even though she had trouble admitting it, her eyes kept drifting to his tight shorts. She shook the thoughts from her head now, this would be an interesting match, she knew that after her last few losses, she needed something to get her name out of the losers circle, thats why she agreed to this match. The loser had to lose in one of three different ways, they had to be humiliated into submission, they had to orgasm, and they had to be beaten into a pin. A triple H match, "Hardcore, Humiliation, and Hentai."

Scarlet herself was wearing a slim fitted bikini, the fabric was a shade of green that matched her eyes. The bottoms were held together by two ties, one on each of her hips, if one of those was undone, her bottoms would flutter away. Her bikini top was just as precariously perched on her breasts, held with a tie between her breasts, and on her back. It was also held up by a pair of thin shoulder straps that the crowd knew would be easily torn.

She looked at her opponent, bobbing back and forth, preparing for the match as the bell rang. The announcers began eagerly voicing their initial opinions...

Last edited by 1203 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Leo turned away from the ropes to catch Scarlet's brief glimpse down south on his body... He grinned and then took the moment to check out his opponent, making very little attempt to hide the fact that he was checking more and trying to guess at her wrestling physique.

"Well well.. What brings a sweet thing like you to a match that could get just as rough as it could get 'smooth'." He said with a sly roguish grin as he moved away from his corner closer to the middle of the ring.

Spotlight
characters:
Leo vs Scarlet ELZuoMvLeo vs Scarlet OG5hnuaLeo vs Scarlet Cg3CzYmLeo vs Scarlet 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:26 am

Scarlet smiled, moving to meet her opponent, staying just out of arms reach. She watched his movement. Her green eyes gazing over him, judging his intentions and potential. Scarlet's slender physique showed that she wasn't a fighter that relied on one or two punches to knock out her opponent, she looked like a runner. Someone who could endure a long fight, and was quick. Sauntering around her opponent, circling, "Well, I wanted to make up for a few recent losses, so I figured I'd take a turn in the ring, make a bit of a splash." She winked, raising her fists, preparing for the fight.

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:15 pm

"Hmm.. Well if you are trying to make up for some losses, I'm not sure if this is a good idea... But don't worry sweet-thing, I'll show you a good time regardless" Leo said and then without anything further he would lunge forwards, trying to grab his hands heavily right on her small shoulders and then simultaneously start to push in with all of his body weight, wanting to back her up towards her corner

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:21 am

Starlet yelped at his sudden start to the match, being shoved backwards so powerfully was surprising! "Gyah!" She gasped in shock, beginning to back peddle rapidly, her green eyes wide, trying to think of a plan... Before he could push her all the way across the ring, she tried to pull herself back, letting her back roll to the mat, and thrusting her legs up into Leo's stomach, hoping to flip him over using his own momentum!

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Leo smirked at Scarlet's cute yelp, catching her off guard and already starting to show off his strength by muscling her backwards, however before he could get her right up against the turnbuckles, Scarlet suddenly dropped backwards and used his own momentum to pull him down with her.

"Woah!" Leo let out as she threw him right over her head in a monkey flip, the small of his back bouncing off the mat as he landed and rolled to one side close to the ropes.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:55 am

Scarlet attempted to roll on top of her opponent as fast as she could. As she flipped over to her opponent, her hair flared out behind her, sliding across her smooth back. With a wink, she looked into the boy's eyes. She planted her knees on Leo's shoulders if she was able, and reached down to wrap her hands into his hair, running her fingers over his scalp, biting her lower lip suggestively.

She leaned down, her head next to his, "How often do you get hard during your matches?" She whispered in his ear.

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:00 am

Leo was a bit surprised by her "feisty-ness" as she leant over his now pinned body to whisper "sweet nothings" in his ear... But he just smirked, moving his hands to softly cup the undersides of her butt cheeks through the flimsily held together green bikini bottoms.

"Keep checking out what I got down below like you were before-" He whispered back, referring to the glimpse he caught her stealing at the beginning of the match "And sure you'll find out for this match at least..." He finished and then suddenly clasped two handfuls of ass in order to try and shove Scarlet sharply up and over his head so that she would fall forwards onto the mat.. Trying to roll up into a kneeling position quickly afterwards

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down