Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 9:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

LEAGUE: Tsuzaki Shizuka vs Toranami Ryuke

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

LEAGUE: Tsuzaki Shizuka vs Toranami Ryuke - Page 10 Empty Re: LEAGUE: Tsuzaki Shizuka vs Toranami Ryuke

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:01 am

Just before the referee could hit the mat for the third time, Shizuka kicked out as powerfully as she could, screaming "NOOO!!!" as she tried to stay in the fight.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

LEAGUE: Tsuzaki Shizuka vs Toranami Ryuke - Page 10 Empty Re: LEAGUE: Tsuzaki Shizuka vs Toranami Ryuke

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:49 pm

Ryu had to fell aside as Shizuka broke his pin just in time. To his scorn, the ref-girl lifted her hands showing only TWO fingers.

"Damn... close. You're tough Shi-chan..." he admitted, using such a confidential expression istinctively, without meaning to be disrespectful.

In any case, he would stand up and get ready to fight, though he was weakened and dazed from the several moves he had gone through so far.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:21 am

Shizuka trembled with rage. "Onore," she hissed as she got back on her feet. "How dare you... I'm going to kill you!"

She would storm towards him as if to grapple. However, what she really was planning to do was to stomp on his foot hard! Her attack would be camouflaged as a mis-step and also tear open Ryu's defense.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:49 pm

When Shizuka stepped forward Ryu would try to front lift her in a hug around her hips, but her stomp prevented him from doing it and he had to bow before her, groaning in pain. "OWWWW...!!"

The ref glared at Shizuka but said nothing and the poisonous japanese girl had her chance to attack.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:22 am

The furious Shizuka swiftly made to put Ryu in a dragon sleeper hold, bending him onto his back with her right arm trapping his neck against her side.

If successful, she'd drop backwards, legs latching onto his sides for a scissor, camouflaging the reverse spike DDT as an unfortunate side effect of taking Ryu to the ground for a better submission.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Ryu fell down victim of Shizuka's evil maneuvre with a loud groan of pain. So, she had him grounded and temporarily docile, with all the chances to tighten her deadly coils around her dazed victim, feeling his soft squirming attempts at avoiding such fate. "Unhghh..... h-have to... e-escape..."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:05 pm

"Now," Shizuka purred, "The first time I was in a submission match, I won when I knocked out my opponent even without having made him tap out..."

She eyed the referee expectantly. Then, smiling poisonously, she cranked on Ryu's neck with her right arm, her bicep partly choking Ryu as it pushed down on his throat. Her legs tightened around Ryu's waist like the coils of a constrictor snake. And her left hand reached downwards, over Ryu's chest, towards his cock, which she planned to squeeze painfully instead of her earlier erotic manner.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:22 am

Ryu was helplessly stuck in Shizuka's evil coils, struggling to no avail as she sapped his strenghts in her submission.

Weakened from lack of air, he was starting to slow down when Shizuka's painful squeeze against his sex once again sent a rush if adrenaline into his body.

"NRGHHHHHH..... g-good.... cause you're not going to get a tapout from me...!!"
He groaned with clenched teeth, struggling all out in her tighteining coils with renewed stubborn attitude.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:50 am

Shizuka's answering smile made the referee take a step back from fear. "Ooh... really, Oniichan?" Her amethyst eyes regarded Ryu with cruel amusement. "Good. Very good. If that is what you want-"

And she switched her grip from Ryu's manhood to his balls.

"-I'll black you out!" she sang, adding a whole new dimension of pain to her already vicious hold.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:34 pm

"Arghhhhh..." Ryu let out a loud groan. Though, intense pain prevented him from sinking into unconsciousness. And, Shizuka was now cranking his neck with only one of her arms, which was making her sleeper hold a bit less effective.

Istinctively reacting to her evil squeeze, Ryu would twist his body hard, unwittingly hit Shizuka's belly with a hard elbow in his struggle.

The ref aknowledged it and warned the trapped kid: "Toranami! Another one like that and you're disqualified."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next