by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Matt vs Kaoru (Completed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Matt vs Kaoru (Completed) Empty Matt vs Kaoru (Completed)

Post by Darius Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:05 pm

ON THE GROUNDS
Standard match, pin or submissions

Matt Floyd walked onto the grounds that morning with a smile on his face. He had slept like a baby last night. His first day here and he had already won his first match. Sex Wars truly was the thrill he'd been looking for. He should have done this years ago!

Still, he had to admit that maybe he had gone overboard yesterday. Selene was a fighter so he was sure she'd be alright, but these weren't the men he was used to wrestling. He could hurt someone if he didn't learn to control himself. He didn't want a reputation like he did in his old league. Well, today was a new day. And he was gonna start it out right.

"Guess I'll do some warm ups before I hit the gym," he said to himself, and with that he started his routine stretching on the grass fields.

Last edited by 379 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Matt vs Kaoru (Completed) Empty Re: Just Another Day (Open Thread)

Post by Jessica Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:06 am

The sun was shining bright and there was a cool breeze. Kaoru sat on a bench: she was training therre since the sun came up,and now she was taking a break. Looking at all the new people that was arriving to the training field,she recognized them all,but there was a new guy...

"Ummmmm......Sorry...Are you that Matt Floyd I heard about?" She asked to the new guy

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:14 am

Matt stumbled in his stretching and he turned to face the new girl that spoke to him. She was a small thing, but very cute. Was every girl in this place as good looking as the next?

"Uh....yeah that's me," he said scratching his head awkwardly. "But, how have you heard of me? I just got here yesterday."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:20 am

"Well....You know that you had a match ,right? Well , Someone told me that you won,so I tried to find you." Kaoru stood up and analyzed the guy's body up and down before offering him a handshaking.

"I'm Kaoru Abukara,nice to meet you,Mr floyd" She said with a little smile on her face

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:25 am

Matt smiled understandably. Word traveled fast around here. He liked the reputation of a winner rather than of a monster.

"Nice to meet you too, Kaoru," he grinned shaking her hand. "But please, call me Matt. I'm not that old!"

Last edited by 379 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:34 am

"Okay...Matt" Kaoru said,and gave Matt a warm smile. She noticed Matt strong and manly body. "Hye,there is no time for this,Kaoru!" She thought,forcing herself to think about other things. She wanted to test Matt's skills in a match,so she asked.

"Hey...Are you busy today? Ummmm......If you're not...Would you like to wrestle me? " She said,suddenly blushing. She has never asked someone for a match,and that made her feel very nervous

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:40 am

This surprised Matt somewhat. He suspected she was a wrestler, but he wasn't expecting a challenge. "R-Really?" he stammered.

Honestly he was a bit reluctant, afraid that he might lose control of himself like yesterday and end up hurting her. But she it looked like she wanted this. "Sure, if that's what you want. H-How do you want to do this?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:48 am

"Ummmmmm....As I dont know how good you really are...How about a default match? Just Pin or Submission finish...Its okay with you?" Kaoru said,starting to feel a little nervous,after all,she has been in the league for so long,but she never had a match.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:55 am

Matt took note of her nervousness. It was almost like she hadn't done this before.

"Sounds good to me! That's what I'm used to anyway." He looked around blindly, wondering where they could face off. "Sooo, how does this work? Do we just fight here?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:59 am

"Umm......I would like to have the match.....umm.....alone...." Kaoru said,grabbing Matt's arm and leading him to a hidden zone in the grounds. She wasnt sure if Matt will allow her to lead him so easily,but at least she tried

"Okay...Can you follow me?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Matt vs Kaoru (Completed) Empty Re: Matt vs Kaoru (Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next