Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

First workout (Brian Vs Aven)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

First workout (Brian Vs Aven) Empty First workout (Brian Vs Aven)

Post by Admin Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:22 am

Brian had just finished his first "match" and shower at sex wars and unfortunately he was 0-1 in the match department. Although he had not had a chance to test any of the girls wrestling skills yet, he knew from his hentai match with Annabell that these girls were more sexually experienced than he was. "Well only practice at those matched will help me but time to work on some flexbility for submission moves and work on some speed". Although Brian knew he could be challenged by any girl because he was in their territory he needed to get his workout so maybe he would be left alone.

After saying that Brian walked into the gym to find some practice mats to stretch out and do some imaginary wrestling to work on his foot speed. He got to the open mat and took off his shoes and T-shirt assuming he would get a good workout in.

"Ok so some simple stretched right now".

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

First workout (Brian Vs Aven) Empty Re: First workout (Brian Vs Aven)

Post by RickyC Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:01 am

As Brian got onto the mats, Aven casually entered the gym, her sweat towel casually draped over a shoulder. She was wearing a blue and white, vertically striped tank top, the stripes making her bust appear larger than it actually was and a denim skirt that ended just above her knees. Seeing Brian stretching on the mats, she walked over to him smiling and leaned over to tap him on the shoulder. Her posture gave him a nice view into her cleavage, as she smiled at him sweetly, “Hey there handsome… mind if I join you?”

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Brian was in the middle of his stretching when he was tapped on the shoulder causing his heart to jump a slight bit. As he turned around he heard a sweet voice and when he saw the beauty standing behind him he smiled.

"Uh…. well sure gorgeous.....what did you have in mind"

Brian was mesmerized by Avens’️ cleavage as he asked the dumb question.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:23 am

Realizing that Brian was more than a little distracted by what was under her shirt, she decided that she would play it to her advantage. Aven gave a shy look away as he asked what he had in mind, "Well I was actually just coming over her to ask if I could stretch with you but if you had another idea I guess-" She trailed off as she looked back over and traced his gaze down her top. Reeling back, she placed her hands over her top as though to cover herself but was actually trying to frame her entire bust, "You were looking down my top! You know what, no? I was going to try be nice and come over here and sociable, but I bet all you're thinking about is one of those hentai matches! Fine then, best two out of three it is."

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:23 am

Brian was listening to Aven's response when he then realised his actions were gunna get him in trouble. When Aven started to accuse Brian of being a perv he started to really worry about the situation, and was really nervous.

"Wait no, um no no...uh sorry....errr ok...I mean" Brian really did not know what to say to this gorgeous girl when she was accusing him. But now it appeared he was going to engage in his second hentai match.

Brian began to back away nervous of the match Aven had just challenged him to. Especially considering the fact that he lost his last hentai match and this was a best of 3. Heck he didnt know what the best strategy was. Climax first to allow following climaxes tougher to get. But then he would be tired out and would it be worth it. In the end he decided to just try and take this girl down in 2 straight falls and give it his all.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:29 am

"Uh uh, no. No appoligies. You can appoligise to me AFTER the match." Aven sulks as she watches the ref girl come over to judge their match. The girl look at the pair pair of then then turns to Aven, "Hentai match, best two out of three I hear?" Aven nods, "Yes, and we'll do it right here. On the matts." She stomps her foot for emphasis, making her bust bounce and jiggle some. The ref girl then turns to Brian for a confirmation, Aven however isn't going to allow him to try and usurp her descison and instead, proceeds to bend over and begin pulling down her skirt, wiggling her hips as she does, looking to distract Brian into staring at her utt rather than answering the question.

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Brian could now believe what had just transpired he had gotten himself on the bad side of a girl who seemed to now want to embarrass him here on the mats he planned to use to practice when the ref asked if he agreed his glare was brought to avens butt as her skirt came down and all he could manage was "uh yes?" more as a question than an answer.

Brian was caught again watching aven take her skirt off then asked "uh I guess I need to take these off then?" hooking his thumbs in his shorts

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:32 pm

Aven pulls her skirt down entirely with a little flurish at the end, bouncing her butt some more. Knowing that Brian is looking she traces her hands up her legs bringing his attention to a skimpy piece of underwear that would best be described as a pitiful representation of 'sports panties'.

As Brian speaks Aven whirls around to look at him, "Were you watching me undress?" Totally ignoring the question she appears to be quite mad, but is in fact still toying with him, "Fine then. Watch some more." With that she peels off her top to reveal her breasts that were barely retained by a sports bra that was neither constrictive nor supportive. With that she begins to trot over to Brian, her bust jiggling heartily with each step while the ref signals the start of the match.

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:44 am

"uh well...." Was all Brian could muster before Aven was walking toward him in just a sports bra and panties. Brian was still trying to figure out what was going on and will be unable and unwilling to make the first move regardless as to whether the match has started or not.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:30 am

Seeing Brian's state of confusion, Aven smiled as she thought to herself, 'Don't worry, you gonna get yours sooner than you'd expect...' Giving a mean smirk as she walked up to him, she paused as she reached him. "Ready?" Then without another moments hesitation, swiftly brought her hand up between his legs, sharply cupping his groin and began maggasing her some. "If this something along the lines of what you were expecting?"

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next