Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Pendant Match] Standard: Rei Tomizawa vs Natasha Loclear

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Pendant Match] Standard: Rei Tomizawa vs Natasha Loclear - Page 2 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Standard: Rei Tomizawa vs Natasha Loclear

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Rei groaned making her way onto her feet as her lips formed a grin, this girl was cetainly interesting. She loved the girl's attitude as Natasha locked in the choke. Hearing the girl talk about the opponent's she's fought. "I don't care if you fought Chuck Norris! You haven't fought me yet!" Rei said as she felt Natasha's arm around her neck.

"Me?" Rei said as she was bring choked. "Submit to you? Hah! Never!"

First, she pulled on the other girl's to relieve some pressure on her neck as she would grab her opponent's legs as if she was giving her a piggyback ride. Rei would then try to ram Natasha into the turnbuckle trying to force her opponent into the turnbuckle. Rei wasn't going to let Natasha beat her and certainly not submit to her. She could tell that her opponent was tough and was going to be tougher to beat. However, Rei was determined to give a hundred and twenty percent effort.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Standard: Rei Tomizawa vs Natasha Loclear - Page 2 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Standard: Rei Tomizawa vs Natasha Loclear

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:17 am

Natasha only increased the pressure of her arm against the woman's neck as Rei continued to resist her, the competitive streak in her now letting those confident words from Rei slide without some form of punishment. In this match she could finally put her knowledge of submissions to work, something she hadn't had much of a chance to do in her other matches since submission wasn't a viable option in most of those. From how Rei talked and from what she remembered of the old Wrestle Angel league the purple haired vixen was likely a pro at submissions herself, a bit like Natalia though she doubted Rei's holds would be quite as erotic as the Dream's, making her a good opponent to help her get better.

"You wouldn't be the first to fall to me Rei, can't wait to see you tap!" Natasha taunted the woman before giggling at her own joke. Feeling her pull against her Natasha pulled as hard as she could on the arm pressed against Rei's neck, looking to weaken her efforts to fight back even as the woman stretched her arms down to grab at her legs. Natasha wasn't about to let Rei carry out whatever plan she had in mind and stepped through the woman's legs with her own, putting her into a grapevine to stop herself from being lifted up.

"Not so fast Rei, I'm enjoying my body pressed so tightly up against yours!" She called out just before she would try to pull her legs back and throw herself forward, looking to slam Rei face first to the mat just to show her that Natasha wasn't going to go down easy.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:43 am

If it's one submission Rei disliked it was the Rear Naked choke, her rival back at Wrestle angels had put her to sleep so many times with this one choke. The real danger in this choke was her opponent stopping the blood flow from her brain to her body. It wouldn't matter how strong a wrestler was and it acts a lot quicker than people usually anticipate. Rei grunted as her opponent had hooked her legs around hers and soon she would find herself landing face first into the ground but she used her hands and elbows to break her fall but, in doing so left Natasha's choke unguarded. For obvious reasons, Rei couldn't wast her breath replying to her opponent's taunts.

"Ugghhh...uhhh!" Rei grabbbed at Natasha's arm desperately feeling the choke dig into her as she lay face down on the ground. Her body pressing down into her back as she coughed out in pain trying to stay conscious. Her eyes began to water from the choking sensation as her breaths began to get shorter. Panting, Rei grit her teeth and slammed the ground with her fist on to the ring. Giving an animalistic growl, she pushed her upper body up and would lean one way and then to the other as she rolled to the left of them as she reached outward to grab the rope quickly as time was something Rei was short of.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:13 am

Natasha cried out in joy as she fell forward, using her body weight to drive Rei face first into the mat while keeping her legs trapped in the grapevine. The purple haired woman showed her experience however by shooting out her hands to catch herself just before impact, sparing herself the worst from the slam though she left herself open for Natasha to reapply pressure to the rear choke. Rei's hands soon returned to try and pry the arm off her neck but now that she had sunk it in deep Natasha wasn't about to just let her go that easily, only increasing the pressure looking for an early victory in the match. She was almost feeling disappointed but Rei seemed eager to please as she began to fight viciously, acting almost like an animal as she struggled to grab onto the rope. "Just....ahhh, let it happen!" Natasha cried out to no use as Rei wrapped her fingers around the rope at long last, Natasha sighing as she released the hold as the rules said she must.

"I'm glad you managed to break out Rei, even if it was using the ropes, though I have to admit you look quite sexy laying there panting for me." Natasha said with a laugh as she pushed herself back to her feet, letting her left hand slide over the woman's crotch as she rose back up. It would take Rei a moment to recover from her brief loss of air and Natasha wouldn't waste it. "I wish this was a hentai match right about now, then I could strip you down and work towards a win at the same time!"

Natasha would slide beneath the bottom rope out onto the floor while Rei lay there clutching the rope. Reaching out to grab the woman by her hair Natasha would try to pull her head towards her until her neck was right on top of the rope, then dropping onto her knees to yank her neck hard into the rope for a moment before releasing her.

Last edited by 10067 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Rei groaned softly as she felt Natasha's fingers run across her sex in between coughs as she fought for air. The purple haired girl found herself rising to her hands and knees as she let out a yelp feeling Natasha's fingers clutch onto her hair and felt an intense pain across her neck when her opponent forced her neck against the bottom rope as yanked her. After that rei Would pull away as soon as Natasha released her, the girll rolled back clutching her neck as she found herself short of breath. Rei groaned as her opponent had the edge in the fight so far. She rolled herself to the center of the ring as she began picking herself up very quickly. With her hand on her neck, she tried to regain her breathing.

"Haaa.... Haaa.... Haaaa..." Rei took a few deep breaths and began to feel back to normal.

Rei would then look to Natasha, she'd have to be more careful now seeing what the girl was capable of.

"Heh... Well... is that so?" Rei said weakly still recovering from the brutal assault on her neck, "Come up here then.... let's have some more fun..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:12 am

"Enjoy!" Natasha cried out as she drove Re's neck down onto the bottom rope, her head whipping back like she was in a car crash which showed just how painful that move was. Moving quickly Natasha rolled back into the ring and jumped up onto her feet, quite eager to continue as she had the advantage thus far in the match and it seemed Rei couldn't wait to continue either as she got to her feet as fast as she did. She had to admit Rei was quite tough as she wasn't sure if she could get up that quickly from something like that, but that was going to make beating her all the more fun.

"Well then, you must be the type who likes pain then. But alright, lets have some more fun then, just don't complain if I make you submit from one of my more, lets say sexy holds." She replied with a wide smile on her lips, giggling as she rapidly closed in on Rei with her hands held up high looking for a test of strength.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:27 pm

"That so?" Rei said with a smirk.

Rei examined her opponent as she clasped her own neck tending to it as she gulped, the girl was tough but attacks to the neck were dangerous. she neded to keep sharper eye out if she wanted any chance to win.

As Rei and Natasha grew closer together, she put her hands up but, instead of lacing her fingers together. Rei would lean back with her opponent's hands so high, she found this as a perfect opportunity to resurrect one of her old finishers from wrestle angels. Stepping closer, with her left foot, her right foot shot up quickly as Rei attempted to kick her opponent hard in the jaw. Although Rei wasn't too talented when it came to strikes, she was rather good at this move.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:02 am

Natasha could see that while Rei was up she was certainly still feeling the two moves that had been targeted at her neck, the blue haired woman's mind already thinking of a few submission holds to take advantage of that later on. Just because she was hurt though didn't mean that she could slack off though, Rei was sure to be on the lookout to even the score, and anyone from Wrestle Angels was not to be underestimated. "That it is, though we'll have to do something about those clothes of yours."

She stepped closer to grab onto Rei's hands but Natasha quickly learned the purple haired vixen had no intention of meeting her head on like that, Rei stepping in close drawing Natasha's gaze downward just in time to see the foot rising up to connect with her jaw. Natasha threw herself back just in time to narrowly avoid the kick, her back bending backward until her hands were flat on the mat in a matrix like maneuver, the woman glad for all those years in gymnastics and martial arts training right then as she sighed in relief. Moving with the assumption that Rei was still recovering from missing her kick Natasha lashed out with her right foot in a snap kick aimed at Rei's stomach before pulling herself back to a standing position.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:01 am

Rei stumbled back as her kick missed her mark, she looked on as Natasha planned to drive her foot into her stomach. The girl's lips formed a smile as she grabbed Natasha's leg while she was off balance and would hug it close to her body. Rei grinned, Natasha would soon know that any kick to to the stomach against her was a bad idea as it had set her up perfectly for one of her finishers at Wrestle Angels again coincidentally. Rei, clutching onto her opponent's leg and holding it parallel to the mat would attempt a Dragon screw leg whip . The purple haired girl then spun into Natasha's leg inwards causing her opponent to fall off balance and twist in the air bringing them to the ground in a turning motion.

"Big talk for someone who's gonna lose!" Rei said as she tried to get her opponent on her back!
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:20 am

Natasha was amazed that Rei could catch her kick while she was off balance from her own missed attack, deciding it best to keep her body bent back in the bridge position while she tried to wiggle her leg free. It seemed the time wasn't right yet for strikes, she would have to wear Rei down a bit further before she went for another kick or punch, but at the moment she had to focus on what the purple haired girl had planned for her. She didn't have to wait long as Rei grabbed onto her leg with both hands and spun, dragging Natasha along for the ride as she did a full 360 degree turn with her back hitting against the mat hard. Gasping from the impact Natasha arched her back a bit before glancing down to look at Rei.

"Lose? Look in the mirror dear!" Natasha replied with a laugh as she leaned up to immediately counter before Rei could put any more of her evil plan into action. With her free leg she slid it over the woman's shoulder, placing her knee behind Rei's head and hooking her leg around her neck. Natasha would grab her foot with her left hand and move to shove her right forearm up against her neck, looking to pull on her leg to get Rei into a variant of a choke hold.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next