Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hunting a bounty.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hunting a bounty. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hunting a bounty.

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:46 am

Scarlet would look on a a bit at Trisha as the girl moved up, at the moment she held no fear for the girl at all and found it quite entertaining as she walked up to her and Scarlet would simply stand simply now with her hands on her hips, looking on at the girl as she spoke and asked the scarlet haired witch just what a Morrigan was, which caused Scarlet to visible just cringe and sigh as she would shake her head a little and then say. " You don't need to know that !"

The girl would look on at bit as it seemed as if Trisha didn't know her by her last name, which kinda caused the girl's eyes to move up and down to see if there was any sign at all that Trisha knew who she was, most people where familiar with her and her powers, or at least her family who was one of the stronger magician houses in the world. Though it wasn't strange since the two of them came from different worlds one a knight of flesh and steel, and Scarlet's was of spirit and magic.

" I have never heard of any of those places or peoples. " Scarlet said to Trisha as she would soon move a hand up and point at Trisha, " I don't know wants you or why! That's for you to decide ! Unless you can give me a better offer I will take you in and get my money." Scarlet said with a cocky grin on her face and then smirked a bit as she said. " You got no choice of the matter. I still got powers that you haven't even seen. "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:16 am

Trisha's eyebrows would raise again at Scarlet's reaction when she asked about the whole thing about Morrigan. It was clear the girl didn't want to talk about that and it only intrigued Trisha more. "..Is there something your afraid of about revealing that information to me?" Trisha would say, scanning the girl a bit. "I may not need to know, but you've made me quite interested." Trisha would say, staring straight at her as she did.

"Hm...I don't know if I should be surprised or not..I don't think we had any magic users in the town..It might make a bit of sense." Trisha said before she heard her next words, shaking her head in response. "I will not bargain with you bounty hunter. I will just disable you now so you will not be able to do so."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:00 am

Scarlet's eyes would open wide as she heard what Trisha asked her, a question that only forced a light blush on the witches face as she would soon enough shake her head wildly from left and right, her long scarlet red hair swayed from behind her, after her motions. Scarlet would soon glare a bit at Trisha before she'd laugh a bit. " How many demon have you met ?" Scarlet let out after she made her little laughter, which soon got her to say what she did, she would smirk as she'd soon enough place her hands on her waist and soon sigh.

" If I didn't hate her I'd let her out on you." Scarlet said as she would slide a finger up along her body to her hair and start to twirl it around her finger for a bit. " No magic ? So You are from one of those all normal sword and shield type of places ? That's gotta suck." Scarlet said as she would take a few steps closer to Trisha and with it listen to how the girl said she'd disable her. " Oh Really ? You are doing a bang up job so far." Scarlet said as she'd attempt to walk up to Trisha and use her now quite superior strength to push the girl back, placing her palm against Trisha's chest and attempted to push the girl back a few feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:24 am

"How many demons?" Trisha would repeat from Scarlet's words, standing there a bit as she thought. There were certainly people she would call demons, but when it came down to actual demons, she wasn't sure. She remembered her meeting with the succubus, a faint blush appearing on her face as she thought about it. That was a meeting that she hoped to forget, but it was impossible for her to forget fully, especially when she was here now being asked a question that resembled it. However, she would try her best to hide what she was thinking, keeping her eyes on Scarlet.

"Hm..It's something you can just..let out? Is she activated by any certain thing?" Trisha would pry deeper, seeing what she could get out of her before the girl talked about her own circumstances. "I was and still am perfectly fine with the way my town worked in raising it's fighters. I don't need the use of magic to assist me." Trisha continued before she watched the girl approach her, belittling her as she did. Trisha narrowed her eyes with a slight anger at her words before she saw the girl reach out. Trisha quickly jumped back, slashing her sword up fast at Scarlet's arm before her palm could touch.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:58 am

Scarlet did notice quite a bit of how Trisha was dodging the subject about her knowing any demons which was sort of a funny thing for the witch, as it might have been some little fun memories that Trisha could share with. Which seemed more apparent after she looked on at Trisha when she blushed, so instead of answering the girl's question she would let out a little laugh. " I see how it is. You got a thing for demons. You want Morrigan to come out don't you ? That's why you are asking all this."

She said as she then moved up to Trisha and would attempt to push the girl but she quickly jumped out of the way and slashed at Scarlet's arm, she managed to move it away a bit, and thanks to her magic it was protected enough that the grazing of Trisha's blade only cause a minor tare in her clothing, well a minor cut as it was. " Tch.." the witch let out in an annoyed tone as she would push herself off the ground, her strength great enough to propel her at great speed of the ground as the strength she put into the push was enough to make the ground crumble and a small crater get formed.

As she pushed off towards Trisha she'd pull her arm back to attempt and send a strong punch, and enchanted punch aimed straight for Trisha's breastplate.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:17 pm

"What did you just say??" Trisha let out, though the redness on her face getting a little more defined, her blush deepening. "That is probably the most preposterous thing I have ever heard in my entire life! You say such things in battle against a Birkin??" She would let out, gripping her sword tightly in anger, frustration, and embarrassment.

As she jumped back, aiming t hat slash for Scarlet's arm, she found her magic protection stopping Trisha from doing any good damage yet again. This was incredibly frustrating for Trisha, but what made it worse was when the girl suddenly came at her at an intense speed, Trisha's eyes widening before the girl's fist collided with her breast plate.

"GAAAAAAH!!" Trisha yelled out, going flying back and crashing onto the ground, losing grip on her sword and her breastplate showing quite the sizable fracture, making it sort of nearing the point where it didn't offer too much protection. Unfortunately for Trisha, she was quite winded and her blade fell a little ways away from her. She grit her teeth as she tried her best to push herself up and try to get back to her blade.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:37 am

Scarlet grinned a bit as she got a blush on Trisha's face from what she had said and with that she was certain that there was something about demons that interested the girl, whether she had witnessed and action of lust demons playing or if she had been a part of it, there was no way one would blush at the mere mention of interests in demons unless they had some knowledge of them, with that she knew just what to do, there could be a lot of fun in teasing this girl, still she didn't want to wake Morrigan up...soooo it might be hard for her to tease Heather.

When Trisha said what shed did about her saying such things the only thing that Scarlet could do was let out a little chuckle and then shook her head gently from left to right. " Now now, didn't I already tell you that I have no Idea what a Barkin is ? " Scarlet said as she didn't say the name wrongly on purpose, she still wasn't sure who or what Trisha was or even why people wanted her head or whatever. But she had a job to do and wouldn't let Trisha get in the way of that, even though she was the job.

Scarlet went in and hit Trisha with a hard hitting magically enhanced punch that seemed to crack and break a part of Trisha's breastplate and sent the girl flying a bit, something that she enjoyed watching quite a bit. When she watched Trisha lose her sword she was just about to run in towards Trisha and go on with her attacks but as she was about to step forward she felt her magic fade, and her body to go back to normal. " Eh ? ...already ?....hmmm, I played around to much with you...shouldn't have waisted my time talking." [/b]Scarlet said as she'd start to trace her fingers gently in the air and write something, after her fingers move runes appeared in mid air glowing blue as Scarlet magic did. [b]" This will take about 30 minutes before it's recharged, so I guess I won't use it in combat against you again."

Scarlet through brought her hands up and let them shine a bright blue color that radiated heat and caused the air to look all wavy around her, " But I can still use this." She said with a grin as she waited for Trisha to move up to her feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:18 pm

Trisha would sit herself up as it seemed Scarlet was giving her some time. She groaned out as she looked at the girl, noticing the change in the girl, seeing that her magic had faded. Trisha blinked a little before realizing this was her chance. The girl seemed to be tracing some other sort of magic, but with her field of armor gone, Trisha figured she could break her defenses now and cut her apart. From what she's seen, without her magic Trisha HAD to be the better in close combat, so she was going to put that to the test.

She would quickly jump up, leaping to grab her sword before she would charge towards Scarlet. From there she would leap up, spinning herself around as she would try to slash the girl across her chest while she descended onto her, hoping to take her off guard and connect with her when she didn't have that magic field protecting her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Scarlet's eyes looked on a bit at Trisha as she saw the girl jump up and beeline for her sword, it seemed as if Trisha was more than determined to keep fighting and there was no reason for the red headed witch not to allow her to do so, but there was one thing that sort of worried Scarlet and that was the fact that the girl was looking as if she was serious now, which seemed more apparent as Trisha jumped up and charged towards her with that blade in hand.

Ooookay....this won't end well... Scarlet thought to herself as she looked on, her hands still glowing with that bright blue light and heat was still emanating from her hands as she kept charging them, but at the same time kept them under control as she didn't want to do too much damage to Trisha for if she did so then she wouldn't be able to collect any bounty for Trisha's body. When Trisha jumped and spun down towards Scarlet the witch would attempt and step back with Trisha's sword tip cutting against Scarlet's top and opening up a little chest window in Scarlet's top with a clean slice.

Scarlet still had to measure her power a bit longer before she could attempt and take Scarlet out with her attack, but she wasn't sure just how long that would take.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:20 pm

"Ngh.." Trisha clenched her teeth as she would leap up, slashing at Scarlet's top, cutting it and opening up a little chest window. That small dent, even though it did no damage to Scarlet was enough to convince Trisha that she still had a chance, that she might actually be able to take this girl out. Now wasn't the time to rejoice though, she had to keep on the attack and not let the girl get any breath or any sort of ground.

The second Trisha landed, she would double step forward before attempting to slash her sword up, trying to cut across Scarlet's body anywhere that she could connect, hoping to actually break skin.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next