Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Merith vs Judy West, the Brawny Belle

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Merith vs Judy West, the Brawny Belle Empty Merith vs Judy West, the Brawny Belle

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:03 am

Standard spar: single fall by pinfall, submission, or KO

Judy hummed a little tune to herself as she gave a finicky tug at the frilly skirt on the waist of her spandex bottoms. She gave a testing shake of her shoulders, letting her breasts bounce from side to side behind her tube top over more spandex. "Being muscular was no reason not to be ladylike," her mother had insisted, and she liked the sounds of it. She spun daintily in front of the mirror and blew a kiss to it.

"Good first impression my perfectly toned ass," she giggled. She gave a hip-wiggling walk into the training area, making her way to a curling machine. She put a finger to her chin, clearly thinking dopily before she set it to only NEAR its maximum. She wanted to impress, not to exhaust herself. Not that she couldn't potentially do it...

She went to work, breasts heaving with her deep, steady breaths and biceps bulging with each mighty lift.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Merith vs Judy West, the Brawny Belle Empty Re: Merith vs Judy West, the Brawny Belle

Post by RumbleRoses Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:05 am

Merith entered into the training area as well, it was time for the daily routine before the night's festivities. She slowly sauntered her way to the curling machine only to see it was in use by a young blonde. Merith raised a brow and took a gander at the weight, her eyes widening to see it set so high. "Wow, not bad." The Amazon thought to herself. As she looked from the machine to the girl, Merith was impressed to see the muscular development in the girl's arms. It was alarming and refreshing all at once as it wasn't often that Merith came across such a built female in AFW. "That's pretty impressive." Merith complimented to the young girl, already wanting to test Judy in a spar of some sort...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Merith vs Judy West, the Brawny Belle Empty Re: Merith vs Judy West, the Brawny Belle

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Judy looked up in surprise, even if she had been there mostly for the sake of getting attention (she'd quickly forgotten).

"Oh! Why THANK you!" she chimed, turning and folding her hands in delight. She let the weights drop noisily back into place, but didn't seem to flinch. Her eyes ran over her musclebound future friend. "Oh, she would be fuuuun," she thought.

"I'm Judy. Judy West. And I just joined the other day. It's a real plesure to meet you, and I'm looking forward to... 'working' with you," she said, letting her eyes drift over Merith's body appreciatively before she thrusts out her hand invitingly for a shake.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:00 pm

"New girl, huh?" Merith smiled and took Judy's hand, "I'm Merith, biggest girl in AFW. Annnd undefeated..." Merith commented with a grin. Merith could feel the strength in Judy's handshake, "Wow..." she thought.

Merith looked her over, "I have to say your physique impesses me. At your age I was big, but I wasn't as developed. I'd love to see what you have... we could have a sparring match if you like." Merith offered, gesturing to the ring in the corner of the gym...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:41 pm

"Oh, yes yes!" Judy squealed at the offer, hopping up and down in excitement. "That would be wonderful! I really don't know more than the basics of wrestling, but..."
She smiled, raising and flexing her biceps for Merith. "I tend to make up for it somehow," she added with a wink as she started for the ring.

"Incidentally, I really like what you've done with your body as well. Not many girls can pull it off and still look as attractive as you do," she flirted (though honestly).

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Merith smiled as she eyed Judy's biceps and could feel the excitement in her body rising. She followed Judy to the ring and rolled in, "Whenever you're ready then, Judy." Merith said as she raised her arms up. The Amazon wanted to start things off with a test of strength. "And thank you... that's nice of you to say." Merith replied to Judy's comment, "You seem to pull it off quite well also."

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Judy hopped up onto the apron and stepped between the ropes. She nodded appreciatively, bobbing her pigtails. "I try. I hope I'm satisfying as an opponent."

She eyed up Merith's raised arms with a smile. "Couldn't have thought of a better way myself," she said, planting her legs. She'd gently link her fingers with Merith, squeezing her hands tightly, biceps and forearms bulging as they heaved her powerful arms up against her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:15 pm

"Go!" Merith said and started to immediately try to overpower Judy, trying to bend her hands all the way back and bring their arms up to where Merith would have the leverage advantage due to her taller stature. Merith's hands squeezed Judy's hard and Merith moved in close, trying to press her breasts into Judy's...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:07 pm

Unaware of advantageous height or much on grip, Merith quickly started to press back her hands. When she moved in closer to Judy, though, she understood that plenty. An early tingle of arousal hit her, getting her blood pumping.

She leaned in to match her body with Merith's, her breasts mashing up between the girls. Judy's face, though hardened a bit with concentration, smiled up towards the amazon's. "Oh, this'll be VERY fun," she thought. She was losing ground in the test, so he attempted to shift her thigh up between Merith's and leaning in with her torso to gain some momentum in driving the taller fighter back.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:49 pm

As the girl's boobs mushed together, Merith's nipples quickly got evidently hard, pushing out the tight spandex in those areas which caused the Amazon to blush slightly. She was still concentrating on the test of strength but was shocked when Judy actually moved the Amazon a step back and then another as her torso leaned in. "Hnngh!" Merith grunted and then widened her stance, spreading her legs open and leaning back in to Judy, using her weight as well to plant herself so Judy couldn't force her back anymore. Merith couldn't help but crack a smile back. It was almost like this test of strength would turn into one of endurance. Whichever was able to last longer would end up winning. Merith was fairly confident of her staying power, but then again she knew little to nothing about the very attractive Judy West so she couldn't be sure. "N...not bad..." Merith managed through grit teeth, trying to once again pull Judy's arms up to use her height leverage...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next