by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 1 Bot

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Knight's Divine Encounter

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Knight's Divine Encounter - Page 3 Empty Re: A Knight's Divine Encounter

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:39 am

Sephora watched the beautiful display her opponent put on for her but, watched it with a hard glare refusing to even humor her offer. Sephora sprouted a second wing before she a bright light summoned back her armor. The blonde haired girl stood in her shimmering armour once more as she twirled her sword in her hand. The knight took a breath she was much stronger in this pseudo angelic form but mainatain this form was tolling on her. She had so little time to utilize her full strength but, she feared even that wouldn't be enough.

"I don't need better weapons to beat you..." Sephora stated before she swung her sword creating a torrent of yellow light to come straight at Gil'dala in a wide arc of energy.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Sephora was doing something that Gil'dala hadn't expected Sephora to refuse her offer now that she had made it, it was something that slightly bugged the beautiful Goddess of Desire and didn't really fit into what she wanted, she wanted Sephora and the girl seemed to be willing to fight until she had perished rather than to join the demi-goddess. " Are you sure ?" Gil'dala asked as she looked on at Sephora who seemed to fix her armor and get another wing as well, by all means it seemed as if Sephora was serious.

" Oh ? " The Goddess let out as she looked on at Sephora who soon enough shot off a swing of her sword and what followed was a bright light that smacked right against the blond Gil'dala and sent her flying across the great hall, " Agh!" She cried out from both surprise and pain as she flew across the great length of the hall and crashed into one of the pillars holding the temple up, the pillar shattered upon impact and was brought down crashing on top of the Goddess, rumbling and crashing could be heard throughout the temple as the pillar cracked and crashed as dust filled a great part of the temple.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Watching as her opponent went flying back, Sephora toyed with her sword as she awaited her opponent to get to her feet. She twirled Crateris around arrogantly as she awaited Gil'Dala to come at her.

"That wasn't some special attack of mine..." Sephora said with a smirk, "That was just a sword slash..."

The Knight let out a battle cry as she flapped her wings getting some height from the ground as she would wait until she had a visual on her enemy. Gripping her blade tightly, she plummeted towards the ground at spine shattering speeds straight at Gil'dala before she gave a strong flap on her left wing causing her to a barrel roll as her wings follded up as she spun in mid air landing to Gil'Dala's side and gave cry sending another powerful surge of blinding yellow energy with a downward diagonal slash.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:11 am

Gil'dala was quite shocked with the power that her knightly opponent seemed to have, a prospect that just made her want the girl even more which simply started to turn into a desire for the girl, a desire to claim the girl as hers and add the beautiful and cute knight with wings as bright as that of her father's all for her own pleasure. After she had removed half a pillar from half of her body and pushed herself up to her feet, her body looking a bit bruised and there was a small cut at the side of her head, which was something she didn't seem to care about all that much.

The Goddess of Desire would take a moment and look around for Sephora who she soon saw fly down towards her at great speed, and within a second landed next to her. The strange redish purple light came back though, enveloping the blond demi-goddess and when it dissipated Gil'dala stood in a golden colored armor that was just brimming with energy and power around it, in her hand she held a sword and one that she would use to try and block Sephora's light and sword, the light shooting out around her and vanishing. " I'm sorry my pretty little angel. I don't think your cute blade as met mine before. Well it's not really mine, It's called Excalibur. " Gil'dala said with a grin on her face as she would try and force Sephora backwards in an attempt to push her sword up against hers roughly to create a little bit of distance between them. " Just a tip, the light of a lost god won't work on this blade. It's made to battle well...most of us really." Gil'dala said with a smirk on her beautiful exquisite lips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:45 am

Sephora leaped back eyeing the blade recognizing it instantly. She knew the blade all too well as her sister carried it's twin Clarent. She slided backwards with her feet grinding against the temple tiles before stabbing the ground with her blade to make her stop. her wing acting as a shield as her green eye watched between a groove between her wings. As white feather drifted down between Gil'dala and herself. Sephora began to pant lightly this angelic form wasn't so easily maintained being human. She actually couldn't remain in this form extensively especially when utilizing her stronger attacks.

"Where did you get that...." Sephora asked, "I've only seen drawings of it, knights from my order have gone on endless pilgrimages and even gave their lives in pursuit of that weapon which we thought we lost to time. Yet, the real thief shows herself...here... The Blade of Promised Victory doesn't belong in such unworthy hands. I mourn for it's shame deeply...but, I am glad that it shall be restored to it's rightful place after this battle."

Sephora took a breath, she knew her blade could do little against such a legendary weapon but, her target wasn't Excalibur it was Gil'dala. The knight unfurled her wings and crouched down before kicking off the tiles of the temple. Spinning in mid air, she kicked off the ceiling coming straight down at Gil'dala downward diagonally blade in hand. She would try to slice at her opponent's neck with great ferocity. "Hyyaaaaahhhh!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Gil'dala looked on a bit at Sephora as the cute blond angle like beauty seemed to have become angry or something upon the sight of this blade, a blade that Gil'dala had had for many many years now, longer than she could remember and couldn't imagine it being as revered as Sephora made it out to be, mainly because of how she got this blade but that was a simple manner too. " The Blade of an old king ? That's what you wanted ? A blade your order sought for. I will inform you that I didn't steal it, I won it fair and square in battle against a old man who claimed he was a king." Gil'dala said with a little chuckle before she would raise the blade and swing it around a bit as if she didn't care at all about the blade or it's status that it seemed to have with the cute blond angelic figure in front of her.

When Sephora came charging at her with her own blade in the air as the girl shoot down like a Peregrine Falcon and with that Gil'dala watched the girl shoot down from that height at full speed and waited for the last possible second to attempt and slide to the side and step around Sephora, attempting to make the girl miss and get in behind her. If she could do that the Goddess of Desire would then attempt and raise her free hand to try and grab a handful of Sephora's hair and then attempt to use her great superhuman strength and try to toss Sephora across the temple into a pillar.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:35 am

"Raahhh!!!" Sephora let out a feocious cry as she swung her sword at Gil'dala flying straight at her but her sword nothing but air. Her feet slammed onto the ground as it cracked benaeth her as she rotated her hips to follow up with an upward diagonal slash but the gold clad goddess was too quick for her.

"Ghhh!" Sephora winced as the demi god grabbed a handful of the girl's hair and threw her against the pillar. The girl was tossed into the air as if she weighed nothing. Her back collided with the rocky surface of the pillar causing a gash and a cloud of sand uplift from the ground. Once it had cleared, it revealed Sephora slumped against the pillar as she tried to get up using her sword as a cane. One of her wings hanging to one side as she had used it to shield herself from the wall.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:50 am

Gil'dala let out a soft little giggle once the smoke cleared as she saw the beautiful angelic knight amidst the rubble of a fallen pillar, which was a sight to see as the beautiful girl's terrific wing was shielding her it seemed. Gil'dala simply couldn't hold herself back from taking a mental photo of the scene before she would start to walk over towards the angelic knight, twirling the blade Excalibur in her hands as if it was a simple knife. " Hmm, This blade is that important to you ? If you become mine I'll let you play with it as much as you want." the Goddess of desire said with a mischievous tone to her voice.

As she would try and step up towards Sephora and then swing the blade at the girl's wing, she had much wanted to see if the wing truly was a part of the girl or if it was simply some magical energy. Because the latter would be a disappointment for Gil'dala, and the only real way to test it that the blond beauty of a Goddess could think of was to try and slice it with the Blade of Promised victory.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:35 pm

"I...will never join you!" Sephora hissed at how composed Gil'dala was as she taunted her a sshe walked towards her. The knight tried to stand up straight lifting her self up by her sword. however her golden haired opponent was much to quick as she slashed at her wing. "Uaaahhh!" Sephora groaned as her ing was severed but the section cut off dispersed into feather. Despite the fact, that the wing was temporary it was still an extension of her body. As the wing dispersed itno a cloud of white feathers. Sephora would utilize her speed as the tip of her blade scratched the ground. The warrior would step behind the demi god and try to slash her back with Crateris.

"Yaaahhhh!" She cried as she swung sending ripples and waves of her energy through the slash.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:44 am

" Join ? What are you talking about joining me ? You wouldn't join, you'd simply be mine." was what Gil'dala spoke as an answer to Sephora's question, in fact she herself looked a bit confused by it, not exactly sure why the pretty angel could would think she would join her, it almost sounded as if Sephora in the mind of The Goddess of Desire was thinking they would become partners or master and servant. But that wasn't how things would go.

She couldn't help but feel a bit sorry that she would have to damage such an artwork that was before her, the lovely little Angel girl before her was something that the blond goddess didn't want to damage to much but was somehow forced too.

Though it didn't seem as if Gil'dala was gonna have it easy as soon Sephora swung her blade back against her, Gil'dala jumped back a step and then another, but as she did the tip of Sephora's blade would cut a few strands of Gil'dala's hair. After she had jumped away Gil'dala looked on at her hair whisk around in the air and then looked over at Sephora.

" ...." The Goddess of desire fell silent for a second before she would stick the blade Excalibur down into the ground, the shining blade being thrust into the ground as if it was a piece of cheap trash. " I've tried to treat you as a treasure...but if you insist on attempting to ruin my perfection...then I have no choice." a shimmering reddish light would appear around Gil'dala and within the time of a second she was covered in armor, and after that the entire space of air around her turned reddish, as if the very Aether was being controlled by the mighty Demi-god, and soon weapons of every different kind of origin would start to get pulled out of the space. But there was only on that she was looking for and it soon appeared within her hand, it was her lance. The Lance of Isis.
A Knight's Divine Encounter - Page 3 965137-06KZK91.jpg

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next