Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

~Showing him the ropes~Yoko Littner VS Kyo Shin.

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

~Showing him the ropes~Yoko Littner VS Kyo Shin. - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Showing him the ropes~Yoko Littner VS Kyo Shin.

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:58 pm

[quote="kamina_tamotsu":33bosr7d]The kick was fierce and met with deadly precision to its target. With a clean kick, Kyo sent Yoko backwards. The whole time, no hint of the shyness Kyo had displayed earlier was evident on his face. His narrowed eyes were calmed and focused, cold almost. A new aura seem to envelop Kyo into what seemed like a determined fighter. Not even the the boos from the crowd for how Kyo had kicked Yoko seemed to bother him. Block out any unnecessary stimulants and focus on your opponent, Yoko. He was already told there was no point in holding back by her....and in this "mode", he was going to make sure he followed up on Yoko's expectations. But, being in this mode made him deceptively deadly...he was coming full force at Yoko

As Yoko seem to admire his kick as she got up, he didn't reply. He would only react when she did and that would soon come as Yoko came straight at him with a flying rope kick. He leaned abit, readying himself for the attack. Just as her foot was about contact him, he quickly leaned tot he side letting the foot brush across his chest. "Hmph..." He grunted as he grabbed her upper arm and coming into her, turned and with his free arm, shot and elbow right back into her abs. As a follow up, he turned fully, pressing his back against her front and his kicking his own leg back, used his momentum to flip Yoko onto her back. Keeping with her arm, he pinned both his legs around it, locking it into place as they landed into an arm lock position. He stared down at her, as the audience gasped...

So long as none of her "assets" touched his face....he should be...ok...

This new look of Kyo, would be something to keep Yoko on her toes for...while she ran in with that strike, she quickly began to realise he had took a twist, for the worst or better, feeling the boy grab onto her as he elbowed her right below her chest area. "G gufffh! K kyo?!" she coughed, that move was harsh, but he was really fighting back now, only to see the lights of the ceiling, flipped down, to the canvas flat on her front once again. For whatever had hit him in the head, whether it was Yoko's morale to him or not, things to the red looked a tougher match now. Though she was not going ever to give up so easily...

It was quite the shock, but Yoko could take him...or at least, weaken him, having never really fought him in or out of the ring before. Groaning, as Kyo continued his armlock on her, flailing herself, not even thinking of to tap out now. Trying her best to huddle her body onto him somehow, not as a distraction, but to hold him down so she could get up...when it looked like a recipe for yet another move from the "new" Kyo.

"Gahhh....K kyo......your..uh...." she panted and cringed her eyes, about to finish her sentence, only to be silenced by the glaring Kyo above her.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

~Showing him the ropes~Yoko Littner VS Kyo Shin. - Page 3 CxD01fY
~Showing him the ropes~Yoko Littner VS Kyo Shin. - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

~Showing him the ropes~Yoko Littner VS Kyo Shin. - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Showing him the ropes~Yoko Littner VS Kyo Shin.

Post by kamina_tamotsu Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:34 pm

Kyo, continued to glare at Yoko whilst in the arm hold. He wasn't sure what she trying to say, but one thing was for sure: He had her locked down and while she was flailing, his legs in the position they were, he had her pinned. She...was...at his mercy. He suddenly grinned abit as he pulled on her wrist, forcing her arm to be stretch out ever so much more. In this position...he could easily break her arm if he wanted. Yes....that would be good...at-least that way she wouldn't be able to u-WAIT...NO NO NO NO! What was he doing?! This wasn't a street fight against a man...this was a wrestling match against a girl!!!!.... This was weakness of his "other mode"...while his abilities seem to increase dramatically as he relied on his martial arts...he became alot colder and seemed to be more ruthless. No Noo....he wasn't going to that to Yoko! Not to Yoko!! "Grr...hrggh..." He growled to himself a bit, a bit of his normal self coming to halt his other mode. "Grr.. HRGGH!!" Kyo then suddenly let go of Yoko's arm before he pulled anymore and rolled backwards to a knelling position, covering his head with this hand. He had a headache from that..."Grr...ah...sorry..." The crowd looked onward in confusion for a bit not know what had happened. But by the way how Kyo was holding his head, they thought that Yoko had delivered a powerful punch to his noggin and, being that Yoko was the favorite here...they started to cheer for her. Now they were getting a wrestling match.

~Showing him the ropes~Yoko Littner VS Kyo Shin. - Page 3 33d5fa04-14de-4b75-a7f6-4e340d4365f6_zpsed21e3cc~Showing him the ropes~Yoko Littner VS Kyo Shin. - Page 3 Cdf5591f-c9fe-408a-8eee-9fa1b842359a_zps3d34a626

kamina_tamotsu
kamina_tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:02 pm

[quote="kamina_tamotsu":5n4ia9ud]Kyo, continued to glare at Yoko whilst in the arm hold. He wasn't sure what she trying to say, but one thing was for sure: He had her locked down and while she was flailing, his legs in the position they were, he had her pinned. She...was...at his mercy. He suddenly grinned abit as he pulled on her wrist, forcing her arm to be stretch out ever so much more. In this position...he could easily break her arm if he wanted. Yes....that would be good...at-least that way she wouldn't be able to u-WAIT...NO NO NO NO! What was he doing?! This wasn't a street fight against a man...this was a wrestling match against a girl!!!!.... This was weakness of his "other mode"...while his abilities seem to increase dramatically as he relied on his martial arts...he became alot colder and seemed to be more ruthless. No Noo....he wasn't going to that to Yoko! Not to Yoko!! "Grr...hrggh..." He growled to himself a bit, a bit of his normal self coming to halt his other mode. "Grr.. HRGGH!!" Kyo then suddenly let go of Yoko's arm before he pulled anymore and rolled backwards to a knelling position, covering his head with this hand. He had a headache from that..."Grr...ah...sorry..." The crowd looked onward in confusion for a bit not know what had happened. But by the way how Kyo was holding his head, they thought that Yoko had delivered a powerful punch to his noggin and, being that Yoko was the favorite here...they started to cheer for her. Now they were getting a wrestling match.

Yoko was less than impressed with Kyo's, sudden apology to her, for that freak spell of rage he just went through with her....given, she was not in the mood to forgive him as she usually would, but more of hurt him now, since being a punchbag girl for him just made her think of her experience with King. "I won't let that happen again Making her shake her head, crossing her eyes at him. "Do you....THINK I will forgive you for that!?" Yoko said, in a defending tone at herself, glomp attacking Kyo hard with her own body, while locking a fist right up to the confused boy's face.

Truely, Yoko would not make Kyo leave without a firm beating to for tonight's match, already, had she been played around enough by his antics. Almost to a level of ticked off feelings, as she threw herself at Kyo to attack him down. Hoping, he would get back into a fighting mood if he wanted to at least, go home unbroken from the match...

"I don't know what's wrong with you, but, I'm going to kick your ass for that..." Yoko said, in a vague bored tone sighing, trying to flip the downed boy into a hard knee pressing into his back move, arching him upwards while she pressed hard.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kamina_tamotsu Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:28 pm

Kyo was still stunned from his headache that Yoko's yelling was a bit of blur to his mind. But her last words rung clear in his mind "I'm gonna kick your ass for that!" Kyo, instantly snapping out of Serious mode, blinked widely at Yoko from her anger. In his mind, he took it as a sign that he hurt her more than he was suppose to in this match. "Ahh...ahh! W-ait Y-yoko OUGH!!" Kyo tried to get up and wave his hands out, but was piled through the stomach with Yoko's glomp. It knocked a good amount of wind out of him as he felt both of them land on his back. He twitched a bit...feeling two fleshing orbs compress against his chest. But this thought wouldn't dwell on his mind very long as he was pulled back into an oncoming knee from Yoko. "Guhhh...hhuu!" Kyo yelled as the sharp knee connected with his back...sending a nice shockwave of pain through his spine. "Grrr.....Gehh...What are you doing?!"

~Showing him the ropes~Yoko Littner VS Kyo Shin. - Page 3 33d5fa04-14de-4b75-a7f6-4e340d4365f6_zpsed21e3cc~Showing him the ropes~Yoko Littner VS Kyo Shin. - Page 3 Cdf5591f-c9fe-408a-8eee-9fa1b842359a_zps3d34a626

kamina_tamotsu
kamina_tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:26 pm

[quote="kamina_tamotsu":z7i7lm1s]Kyo was still stunned from his headache that Yoko's yelling was a bit of blur to his mind. But her last words rung clear in his mind "I'm gonna kick your ass for that!" Kyo, instantly snapping out of Serious mode, blinked widely at Yoko from her anger. In his mind, he took it as a sign that he hurt her more than he was suppose to in this match. "Ahh...ahh! W-ait Y-yoko OUGH!!" Kyo tried to get up and wave his hands out, but was piled through the stomach with Yoko's glomp. It knocked a good amount of wind out of him as he felt both of them land on his back. He twitched a bit...feeling two fleshing orbs compress against his chest. But this thought wouldn't dwell on his mind very long as he was pulled back into an oncoming knee from Yoko. "Guhhh...hhuu!" Kyo yelled as the sharp knee connected with his back...sending a nice shockwave of pain through his spine. "Grrr.....Gehh...What are you doing?!"

Yoko wasn't in the mood now for any more doughy eyed stalls, or stuttering excuses, serious as she was with kyo's personality breaking into a fight rage, she just showed him her face of rage as she dug her knee in hard...with another buck of the knee to his back. Whatever Kyo's problem was, Yoko by now, knew it would just lead to more stalling, or perhaps another humiliating show for the crowd...by her bra snapping again. She couldn't suffer another scene like that, that, or Kyo even admitting something more embarrassing to her, in short to her mood, the red was pissed...

"Shut it and fight me Kyo! no more excuses..." Yoko snapped at him as she would knee him forwards, releasing him, pulling herself up to charge at the opposite ropes for a "trick" of her own. Seeing if Kyo could handle a little aerial superiority from the Tengen herself, part highflyer, Yoko's days of training her body up were nothing short of brutal, but satisfying towards the results she admired. Building herself into one top body of combat...aside from fighting the thugs.

Beautiful as her body was, Yoko bounced from the ropes, aiming a flying dropkick onto Kyo's backside...this time, giving Kyo no alerts. Just a full on fight, for him alone...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kamina_tamotsu Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:21 am

"Grr...Hrgghh...!" Kyo grumbled with his struggle as he tried to get himself out of Yoko's grip, but in this position...and still being dazed from his headache, he didn't give much of a fight. He was only released when Yoko pushed him forward. "Whoa whoa!" Kyo said as he rolled forward once, stopping on his feet. He quickly tried to shift around on his feet to try and get up to face Yoko, but as he was turning he saw that she was already upon him once more...just in the motions to do an aerial drop kick. It caught Kyo completely off guard. "WHA WHA WhA!" He yelled as he flailed his hands in front of him as some sort of strange and useless defense as Yoko dove feet-first into his chest. "GUH!" Kyo was knocked backwards off his knees down to his back again. "Grr....Hrr...Owowoww" He grumbled as felt both of Yoko's feet had shifted to the underside of his arm. but what he hadn't realized yet was that while they were both falling, instinct had made his arms clamp around her legs like a lock..and they held firm around her shins while they where both down.

kamina_tamotsu
kamina_tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:36 pm

[quote="kamina_tamotsu":qchmz0vu]"Grr...Hrgghh...!" Kyo grumbled with his struggle as he tried to get himself out of Yoko's grip, but in this position...and still being dazed from his headache, he didn't give much of a fight. He was only released when Yoko pushed him forward. "Whoa whoa!" Kyo said as he rolled forward once, stopping on his feet. He quickly tried to shift around on his feet to try and get up to face Yoko, but as he was turning he saw that she was already upon him once more...just in the motions to do an aerial drop kick. It caught Kyo completely off guard. "WHA WHA WhA!" He yelled as he flailed his hands in front of him as some sort of strange and useless defense as Yoko dove feet-first into his chest. "GUH!" Kyo was knocked backwards off his knees down to his back again. "Grr....Hrr...Owowoww" He grumbled as felt both of Yoko's feet had shifted to the underside of his arm. but what he hadn't realized yet was that while they were both falling, instinct had made his arms clamp around her legs like a lock..and they held firm around her shins while they where both down.

Annoying as the boy was getting, Yoko did not hold back as she legdropped him hard in the back, pretty pissed off that a opponent like Kyo was playing with her head. The type she punched hard if they ever did this. Now feeling Kyo's quivering hands lock around her shins as se kicked multiple times, at his face, from her heeled red flamed boots. Growling at him as she wasn't the happy Yoko now for him, but the kinda, agitated, forceful type she was in the gym when she needed to unload her rage. "Gnhhh!" she growled at him, flailing as she would stick to kicking Kyo in the face, trying to roll herself onto him flat, to mount him right between her upper thighs and lower regions...pretty a suggestive, dreamy position to be in, but Kyo would kiss those gloved fists of hers if it did work on rolling over him.

If unsuccessful, she would attempt to schoolgirl pin his head, since he had a weakness for her...it seemed the only way to really hurt him, now that he was focused on they're fight itself.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kamina_tamotsu Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Kyo finally came to from his dazed state, only to be looking down the barrel of a red hot gun. Although he had gripped onto her legs pretty tightly, he wasn't able to hold onto them for long. "Hang on a sec Yoko...I don't want this to be a- Ough! Guh...Gack! Ack....Uhgh!" Kyo yelped with each hit to his face from her free foot. After the barrage was down, Kyo went to hold his face with his hands. "Owowowowowow....." He groaned...letting go of Yoko's other leg. "Grr...." Kyo tried to get up but was pinned down by the fast recovering Yoko! "W-what the?!" Kyo said in shock as Yoko locked in ontop of him. "Wait Wait wait! Guhh...Ough! Grr...." Kyo tried to cover his face from the barrage of punches Yoko was pour down onto his face. He could already feel an area above his left forehead beginning to swell...as some he felt a trickle of wet stuff run down. "Grrr...." Kyo narrowed his eyes as he sudden;y became angry. "G-get off me would you!!" He said as he bring up both his knees and dive them straight into the middle of her back, with hopefully enough force to push her forward and off him.

kamina_tamotsu
kamina_tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:44 pm

[quote="kamina_tamotsu":2mznpknw]Kyo finally came to from his dazed state, only to be looking down the barrel of a red hot gun. Although he had gripped onto her legs pretty tightly, he wasn't able to hold onto them for long. "Hang on a sec Yoko...I don't want this to be a- Ough! Guh...Gack! Ack....Uhgh!" Kyo yelped with each hit to his face from her free foot. After the barrage was down, Kyo went to hold his face with his hands. "Owowowowowow....." He groaned...letting go of Yoko's other leg. "Grr...." Kyo tried to get up but was pinned down by the fast recovering Yoko! "W-what the?!" Kyo said in shock as Yoko locked in ontop of him. "Wait Wait wait! Guhh...Ough! Grr...." Kyo tried to cover his face from the barrage of punches Yoko was pour down onto his face. He could already feel an area above his left forehead beginning to swell...as some he felt a trickle of wet stuff run down. "Grrr...." Kyo narrowed his eyes as he sudden;y became angry. "G-get off me would you!!" He said as he bring up both his knees and dive them straight into the middle of her back, with hopefully enough force to push her forward and off him.

No matter what Kyo said to try and reason with her, Yoko would just continue on a close quarter punch up on his face, each hand of her leather clad fists slamming into him, with not a sweat broke, only a look in her eye to say that she wasn't going to back off anytime soon. Normally against boys, Yoko had no time to flirt with them if they challenged her, more focused on the fact to knock a clear quote into they're mind, that girls could hit back, sometimes hard...but feeling a hard upknee to the middle of her back, Yoko jolted slightly forwards as her lower regions, caressed and covered in her black rock shorts, would rub right over Kyo's face before she got off him in her schoolgirl pin. "Gahn!" she gasped, sending a tinge of pain to her lower back, since her back area never really healed up that well after a certain past match...

Whatever Kyo knew about her's past injury's, it would help him a little in getting her away from him for a short period of seconds, only to make Yoko, even more pissed off with her fight face on...

"Nfhhhhf....still....hurts there..." she mumbled to herself, having gotten off Kyo to get to her feet, turning herself around quickly for good measure if Kyo was about to bring in any dirty attacks, against her. Now that the crowd was really cheering for them to keep fighting each other.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kamina_tamotsu Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:06 am

Kyo would be successful in the knee attack, but it would be abit countered as he felt....Yoko's nether regions brush tightly against his face...the tip of his nose going through a place most noses do not go. "Aughh!!" He twitched abit, a large blush across his face. But this wouldn't stop him from getting quick to his feet as he flipped up and spun around to face Yoko before she did. Now that Yoko had draw blood from Kyo....the boy would be less in a forgiving mood as he narrowed his eyes...his marital arts mood coming back on once more. He listened as she mumbled something just loud enough to hear him. From that, he figured that that her back was hurt. Good...a weak spot. Something he could finally work with. He wasted no time. "Hrgghh....." Kyo would dart forward as Yoko was turning. As she did, Kyo would faint left slightly and spin, trying to deliver a solid kick to the middle of her back, in hopes to try and get her to the ground again.

kamina_tamotsu
kamina_tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next