Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy)

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy) - Page 4 Empty Re: Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy)

Post by zxn666 Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Chigusa felt weak after that orgasm. She took deep breaths to try and get her wind back, which came to her slowly and kind of painfully. She was glad to be with her friend though, hugging her tightly as she panted from her sexual release. Chigusa moaned when Rei stuck her fingers back inside the idol's sopping wet pussy. Much like last time, Chigusa's sex was loose and unresisting following this orgasm, and Rei easily buried the entire length of her fingers inside. It made Chigusa moan and quiver with pleasure. Thankfully Rei did not decide to finger her in front of the crowd. Rather, she pulled her fingers out, licked Chigusa's sex juices off of them, and leaned in to give Chigusa a kiss right on the lips so the idol could taste her sex juices!

"Mmmmm!" Chigusa moaned. This wasn't the first time she did this. Yatori-sempai managed to milk her teats and force her to drink that milk! The idol enjoyed her own taste. When they broke the kiss. Chigusa took a step back and panted in pleasure.

"Yeah, I know," Chigusa said. Rei swept the idol off her legs and carried her in her arms like a bride. The entire crowd cheered this sight, but then began to groan as it became apparant they were leaving. Chigusa didn't want to do more with Rei out here of course. She would rather they be in private. She smiled up at Rei and teasingly waved at the crowd, before they both disappeared backstage.

"So what will you do now Rei?" Chigusa asked.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy) - Page 4 Empty Re: Rei and Chigusa's grand adventure! (for Oathy)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:35 am

Before Rei could answer Chigusa's question, they would be disturbed by the sound of something plastic hitting the ground nearby.

When they looked over further down the backstage area, they would see none other then Chigusa's pink haired boyfriend, "The Sex Idol" Tai Kamiya himself!

Eyes wide, clearly shocked at seeing them like they were, Tai would simply stare.

Granted, Tai being at a strip club was easy to understand...

Why he had fox ears, a fluffy tail, and a speedo on however...was another story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:02 am

"That is a good question!" Rei said as she sat on a luxury leather lounge couch laying Chigusa across her lap as she cradled the other girl lovingly. There were a variety of love seats and couches around with a center piece table with ice with cold unopened bottles of liquor, water and orange juice. Rei's better judgement was still held at bay from the effects of the strange drink she had earlier. She was fairly certain nothing was in it but, the alcohol was just so strong it inflamed her from the stomach back to her throat. She could still feel the burning sensation lingering in her chest.

"Well... we should socialize and have some fun!" Rei said with a smile a she looked across the backstage area.

Rei took in a breathe through her nostrils, looking around there were very similar set ups of couches and love seats facing a table with music of the strip club still present but, not flaring in your eardrums. She could also smell the scent of sex waft into the air. Her emerald eyes caught met Tai's as she waved him over.

"Hey fox boy!" Rei said waving him over.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:11 am

Chigusa relaxed in Rei's arms, cuddling with the girl and content to be caught by the kitty. She nuzzled her face against Rei's breasts as they walked. When Rei went over to one of the love couches and set Chigusa down, the idol stretched out and relaxed. She could tell something was up with Rei; the girl wasn't normally this daring. She probably had a little too much to drink. Chigusa wondered what it was. The idol was still dry and sober.

She planned to fix that of course when she saw the bottle of wine on the table. "Mm! Gimme that!" Chigusa said, quickly sitting up and grabbing the bottle and a glass. She poured herself a glass of dark red and downed it in one gulp. She let out a sigh of relief, before pouring herself another and drinking it much slower than before. Rei was taking a look around for someone to talk to it seemed. Chigusa poured herself a third glass and drank it only with sips this time. She saw Rei calling out to someone, waving him over. He had on such a silly costume! It seemed like he was familiar.

"Wait... Tai?" Chigusa said, "Hey TAI!" She yelled that out and started waving. She grabbed the bunny mask and lifted it up. "Tai, get over here!" she said, waving at him to come over.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:20 am

Initially, the fox appendage and speedo clothed Tai was simply shocked at seeing two hot girls dressed up, one carrying the other, both clearly having just had some epic, not to mention public, sensual encounter...It wasn't until Chigusa lifted up her mask, revealing who she was and waving Tai over, that Tai's reaction went from surprise, into utter shock.

"C-Chigusa!? What on earth are you doing here!?"

He asked, walking up the sexy bunny and her cosplaying kitty friend.

"And....wow.....who's your friend?"

He asked, looking over Rei as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:31 pm

"Oh... I'm Rei... I'm Chigusa's friend." Rei answered in a reserved manner not expecting meeting anyone who they knew.

Her attention turned to Chigusa who had seemed to drinking some wine sipping the dark red liquid slowly. However, she realzied that she had gulpled down a few drinks of it before becuase she saw Chigusa open the bottle. Rei was quite impressed by the speed in which Chigusa drank it but, this thought didn't last too long. Rei definitely felt affected by the green liquid drink she drank earlier, she felt more carefree, daring and calm at the same time. Ah, what the hell! They were here to have fun after all it was time to have a celebration. What was the worst that could happen? They'd probably just call Hikaru or Megumi for a ride later. They weren't gonna get that drunk. Her green eye caught the glint of the sea green bottle, the same bottle containing that odd liquor she saw earlier. She was tempted by it's sickly green color as it looked like acid but, she averted her gaze from it as she didn't think that was a good idea right now.

"Come on take a seat and have a few drinks with us!"Rei offered patting the seat next to them.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:45 am

"Whats it look like Tai?" Chigusa said teasingly, running her hands along her naked body and spreading her legs slightly to show off her wet sex. Her smile was wry and teasing, as she tried to seduce her boyfriend. She got up and walked over to him, putting her arms around his waist and giving Tai a tight hug.

"God, we don't see each other often enough," Chigusa murmured. She took in Tai's scent, holding him for a few moments before releasing him and stepping back. "Nice outfit," Chigusa said, "I can't believe you're here for amateur night as well. Have you gone on yet?" She saw that Tai was staring at her naked friend still on the couch. "Stop staring at my friends you perv!" Chigusa said, frowning and putting her hands on her hips. She was about to give Tai an earful, but Rei cut in and invited him to sit down, which changed her train of thought.

"Ah, I should probably introduce you two," Chigusa said, "Rei, this is Tai Kamiya. He's my boyfriend!" She leaned upwards and gave Tai a little kiss on the lips. "And Tai, this is Rei Tomizawa. She's a friend from Wrestle Angels. You remember her, you were watching that match where she raped me in the pool of cream." She blushed slightly at saying that, despite her non-chalet tone. They were both ok with those kinds of things.

Chigusa took Tai and led him over to the couch, seating him right in between her and Rei. She grabbed a second and third glass, handing one to Tai and keeping one for herself. She then grabbed the green bottle. "Here's to a crazy night!" she said, gesturing to Tai and Rei to have a glass, "Nothing like Absinthe to get the party started!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:12 am

Chigusa's teasing certainly hit it's mark, as she would feel a hardening, (and highly noticable) bulge in his speedo when she hugged her nude body against him. Tai held her close though, having to admit that he really had missed his idol girlfriend, with the two of them spending more time apart recently, what with his training and her Temple Games and training for Avalanche.

"I've missed you too..."

He said softly, smelling her hair. Though he would blush as she asked if he had gone onstage, still unable to keep his eye off a nude Rei.

"Uh, yeah, I went on a while ago...I ended up getting in a discussion with one of the other amateur's here and ended up in a-"

Tai was cut off in his story by Chigusa insisting he stop staring at Rei, making him gulp and focus on her, only for Rei to invite him to sit down.

After being introduced, and being given a small kiss by his lover, Tai had to blush again as she mentioned that Rei had utterly outfucked his girlfriend to submission in a recent match, causing him to nod.

"So that's where I've seen you before!!"

He said, Chigusa sitting him between the two purple haired beauties.

Smiling, Tai took the bottle and poured himself a glass of Absinthe, which, while not his favorite drink, was certainly enough to lead at a fun night. After they cheered each other and drank a little, Tai turned to Rei, smiling.

"So, congrats on beating Chigusa...I can tell you, that couldn't have been easy, this girl is like sexual dynamite!"

He said, getting his arm around his girlfriend.

"Although....Personally, I can't deny I would be very interested to see if you could get on top and get me to submit to you like that..."

He smirked at her, unknown as to if he was serious or joking...though no doubt, he meant without the toys involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:42 pm

"Oohhh... he's your boyfriend..." Rei said as she said that she realized that Chigusa had both a boyfriend and a girl friend as she was fairly sure Chigusa and Megumi were.. dating? Those two did have quite the relationship and history between them but, she was suddenly curious about what Megumi thought about Tai. 'Then again...' Rei thought coyly. 'Megumi's a pervert...then again Chigusa's a pervert too....then again...' Rei grinned as she realized that she wasn't so innocent as well.

Rei gulped as Chigusa offered her a glass of that funny green drink again. She nodded and took a glass for herself and drank it. 'Maybe if I drink it really fast I won't be as drunk!' Rei concluded but as she thought this she swallowed the drink and instantly regretted it. She felt an insatiable burning in her stomach as wel as in her ears and her cheeks. She took a breathe and she could tell it reaked with the scent of the spirit. Exhaling she suddenly was succumbed to this unnatural calmness as the burning liquid she swallowed began to settle. She looked to Tai not hearing a word he said. It was hard enough to concentrate with the loud music but, now she really seemed disoriented. She looked at her hands as she squeezed them tight before releasing them and then perceived the motion to be too slow or too fast. When Tai looked to Rei and asked her the question, Rei chuckled and answered his question with.

"Hahahaha....you're a fox!" Rei said petting Tai on a head with a goofy smile on her face. ^___________^
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:56 am

Chigusa downed the absinthe quickly in one gulp. She knew it by reputation and though she never had any, she was sure it did not taste pleasant. She was right of course, but it went down so quickly all she tasted was some alcohol and a strange burning sensation. It wasn't too pleasant. But within moments Chigusa began feeling the strange mix of herbs and alcohol hitting her. She blinked. Rei seemed totally out of it, grinning at Tai goofily. She couldn't hold her alcohol too well, Chigusa just remembered. And Tai, well, he was being Tai.

"Stop hitting on Rei!" Chigusa said, affronted. She smacked Tai on his bare chest. "And in front of me too... It's like I get no respect." But despite the idol's attitude, her devious mind was concocting a pretty insane idea. It was probably the alcohol, but mixed in with her own horniness she wanted Tai to take her right there. Her boyfriend was something of a massive turn on for her, and when they hugged she felt his member pressed against her crotch. She wanted that huge cock inside her.

But there were too many people around, and she didn't want to leave Rei alone when she was this silly. Normally she would've been rational and taken Rei home, before going all out in her own apartment, but Chigusa wasn't thinking rationally. Instead, she noticed the private dancing rooms, and decided that it would be perfect. Plus she could introduce Rei to a guy to get her more comfortable around them. And in a sense, double teaming Rei would be sweet revenge.

"Hey guys," Chigusa said, "Lets go somewhere a bit more private..." Her hand brushed against Tai's cock as she said this, sending a quite blatant signal. She grabbed Rei's hand to pull her up, while holding onto Tai tightly, leading them over to the private dance rooms.

She pushed open the door to the first one that wasn't locked. The insides were deserted, thankfully. And it was clean too, which was a plus. Chigusa locked the door behind them and immediately went for Tai's shorts, grabbing them and pulling them down. "Lets see what you're hiding under there," Chigusa said with a teasing smile.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next