Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kiritsubo Vs Ataru: stakes match

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kiritsubo Vs Ataru: stakes match - Page 4 Empty Re: Kiritsubo Vs Ataru: stakes match

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:06 pm

The increasing heat and pace of this wild ride, and his face relentlessly pressed between warm, smothering pillows, were driving Ataru into serious dizzyness. Plus, his bulging cock was at the hardest and hottest. A combination of wild lust and air-restrainting he could not resist much longer.

But he could feel from Kiri's shivering that she was very close to her climax too. Ataru's hands gripped Kiri's beautiful loins and pulled in rythmically, guided by pure istinct as he wanted more of her beautiful humping. Which made the whole thing even wilder, but also brought him to waste more of his vanishing air supply. "MMMNNNHHHH...<3"

If that couldn't get Kiri to climax, he was probably going to succumb soon enough.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Kiritsubo Vs Ataru: stakes match - Page 4 Empty Re: Kiritsubo Vs Ataru: stakes match

Post by HSD1231 Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:24 pm

"Oh, unh, unh, UNNH UNNNH!"

Kiri could barely hold herself back as she SLAMMED herself down upon Ataru's meatpole, driving the rod deeper and deeper into herself, burying herself up to the hilt in her frantic attempts to diffuse the heat building, rising within her, begging to be released.

She slammed down upon his pole at a slightly different angle, and it speared her squarely in her g-spot.

"UUUNNNGH!" Sweat poured off Kiri as she arched her back upright, releasing her breast smother and threw her head back in wild exhultation, pistoning herself up and down, her breasts bouncing in time with her, slinging beads of sweat off her body to fall onto Ataru's bare chest. The heat had exploded forth tenfold, and it took all of Kiri's mental fortitude to hold shut the flood gates.

'Wait...why am i trying so hard to hold back, what am I waiting for?'

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:23 pm

"GASPP...!! pant pant..... " Ataru gasped for welcome air, his blushing face looking up in embarassed adoration at the beautiful girl riding him.
"Ohhhhh.... K-Kiri-chan..... y-you're wonderfull....." he moaned breathelessly, his muscles flexing in wild excitement as he was almost there too, his eyes closed accepting the beautiful outcome of this first round, whatever it was, as he felt he was about to climax too.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:02 pm

"Oh, oh, OH, OH, OH GOD YES!!!" Kiri screamed out in wild exhultation as her loins tightened around Ataru's cock, releasing her juices in a flood of pleasure that drowned her, consumed her, as she finally gave way to one of the most powerful orgasms she's ever had in her life.

Her veins were on fire as liquid ecstasy poured through them, igniting her nerves causing her to arch her back even further, her eyes clenched shut as tears began to pour out of them.

Before Ataru's eyes, Kiri's skin seemed to glow for a second, flushed red from arousal, as the front of her torso quivered, vibrating her breasts in a near hypnotic manner, her sweat soaked skin glistening.

Spent, she'll curl her way forward, and flop down on top of Ataru's bare chest, panting, her large, warm breasts squished in between them.

'Holy crap! I didn't think the kid would get me this bad...'

"Ooh, Ataru-kun..." she'll moan as she nuzzles him, still enraptured by her orgasms after glow.

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:07 pm

"K-KIRI CHAN.... I...I...... OHHHHHHHHH <3" Ataru could not resist more, after he felt Kiri's hot juices spreading over his lower body. In her extasy she squeezed and milked his erection furtherly, and he finally released his climax as well.

"Oh my god.... y-you're fantastic... Kiri-chan.." he purred after her pelvic contractions milked him to the last drop, and he gave her a soft kiss, cuddling as close as if this was no more a Sex Wars match, but just a boy and a girl being apart and enjoying each other.

Lost in these sweet sensations, Ataru was suddenl snapped off from them by the bell ringing, as the ref-girl declared Ataru was the (lucky) winner of the first round via hentai.

Though, he was also quite debilitated by the sexual way to his partial victory, so Kiri could have nice chances to claim her revenge in the next round.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:30 pm

Kiri's soft pants echoed in Ataru's ears as she moaned, "Ataru-kun," and started stoking herself up and down his length some more.

'Holy shit this boy makes me hot!. Hmm... I wonder if he's taken.'

She'll start laying gentle kisses along his jaw before claiming his lips once more, probing his mouth with her tongue as she continued to stroke his manhood with her womanhood, but refraining from impaling herself just yet.

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:36 pm

"Ohhh... K-Kiri-chan..." he whispers sofly at Kiri's lovely treats, looking at her with loving eyes.

Being all loose and docile in sexual releaf after this hot first round, Ataru is temporarily helpless and allured, enjoying her sweet kisses with soft monas and half closed eyes. So, she actually has the upper stance when the bell rings and the 2nd round gets started.

"Mmmnnn...." he whimpers faintly, his eyes widening a bit as he feels Kiri's kiss become deeper and hotter, her sensual strokes trying to make him hard again already.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:15 am

'This is kinda cheap, but hey. Do what you gotta do.'

Kiri will lower herself down along his body, rubbing her breasts the entire way and following with a light suckling of her lips down his chest, along his toned six packed stomach, and finally towards his pelvis where his member awaited her.

'Besides, it's not like he won't enjoy it'

Kiri will grab his penis and start stroking it very gently up and down.

Up.

And down, laying gentle kisses along it's length.

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Kiri's strategy works more then well, keeping an embarassed and aroused Ataru nice and docile while his member go hard and hot again under her sweet seductive treats.

He is moaning in pleasure, willing to just relax and enjoy the most pleasurable defeat possible, but this is still Sex Wars and they are still on a challenge. So, he will reluctantly try and escape Kiri's heavenly hold:
"I-It feels so wonderful... Kiri chan... but if i let you have your way i'll lose round 2... and you will have to soften my resistence before i allow it", he says in almost apologetic tone as he tries to pry apart her gentle grip and possibly roll away from Kiri's playful clutches.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am

"Oh, no Ataru-kun, you're not going anywhere."

That being said, Kiri squeeze his rock hard shaft while bringing her face towards it's pulsing glory. When he tries to roll away from her she will just roll with him, and try to claim his shaft with her mouth.

If she can she will suck on his member while bobbing her head up, and down, taking in his entire length into her mouth and partially down her throat, her tongue flittering around his cock the entire time, tickling it, teasing it.

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next