Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Luna's second act(For Harukasan)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Luna's second act(For Harukasan) - Page 2 Empty Re: Luna's second act(For Harukasan)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:51 pm

Luna nodded a little. "It's understandable." She assured her. "So I can safely assume you're a fighter. How do you normally fight? submissions? strikes?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Luna's second act(For Harukasan) - Page 2 Empty Re: Luna's second act(For Harukasan)

Post by Harukasan Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:59 am

Blushes and scratches her head.

"Oh....well, um...I just try to sue whatever my managers taught me. I know some holds but I always wanted to be a high flyer."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:09 am

Luna raised an eyebrow at that. "Oh, a high flyer! Interesting." She mused. "They're the most entertaining type, for sure. Requires a brave heart and the ability to shut off that voice in your head that says no. What? No, I'm not talking about you, I'm just talking in general!" She said, seeming to have broken off into another conversation with seemingly no one.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:02 am

Sister Solar seemed to perk up when Luna said something about voices in the head.

"Oh do you have a secret friend too? That is soooo cool. Mine is named Fluffy. What about yours?"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:26 pm

Luna looked at her, then chuckled for a second. "Oh, no. Heh, that's just someone I talk to on my headset.." She explained, pushing her long locks of hair aside to reveal a bluetooth headset, although if she had a really keen eye, she would notice that it wasn't turned on. Luna would move to change the subject afterwards.

"So... a high flyer.. you know, I bet I could teach you a thing or two in becoming one." She offered.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:20 pm

"Really? You been to Mexico?" Gets all hyper and starts jumping up and down. "Did you ever meet Rey Mysterio? Did you have any chimichangas and..?"

If she noticed Luna getting aggravated again she would suddenly stop.

"I'm sorry you said only one question at a time right? I always forget these things..."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Luna kept her straight face, only her left eyebrow twitching as she withstood the barrage of questions. Oh, how she would enjoy this one.

"Not quite, but I do know a thing or two about flying high. Quite easy really. Would you be interested in learning?" She asked her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:50 pm

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!"

Was all excited and jumping around clapping.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:27 am

Luna smiled a little. "All right. In order to get over the starting fear of falling, and flipping around, you need to know how falling feels. I want you to close your eyes, and then slowly fall forward. I'll catch you before you hit the ground entirely, ok?"

She offered.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:40 am

"Oh I'm not afraid of falling. That is basic stuff for me. How about you show me an actual move?"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next